How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

17-01-2010
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelleybean View Post
candycandy: I saw that bag a while ago in maybe the model's streetstyle thread? and thought it was nice, I especially like the colour. I think he or someone else had the coffer in that colour and I thought it was just a neat shade of....... what, elephant? Sorry, did you say it was the size of a Bal Day? That sounds way bigger than I thought it was.
Whatever happened to ladylike bags? Doesn't anyone leave the house with just a wallet, phone, a few touch-up items and keys? Maybe I'm just old. Well, not maybe.
sorry, it's bigger than the day, it's just similar in the way you can use it
i do love big bags but i like to change and i often use clutches in the evening when i don't need to bring with me all my house inside!!

17-01-2010
scenester

such a doll thanks shellybean!! ive been stressing a bit. Ive been out of the loop awhile and im reconnecting with old suppliers, and as we all know the quality is ever-changing. I guess i'll stick with Joy.

17-01-2010
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoegal87 View Post
are you talking about the midday?
I think this is in response to post#76 and it was about the bottom of the Works having a cardboard-like base.

candycandy: Really? Bigger than the day? I will most definitely need to to find a mod shot. Zoikes! (no Shaggy smiley?)

17-01-2010
fashion insider

all authentic balenciaga motocycle bags have cardboard as a base. someone cut the lining inside her authentic twiggy and took off the board. HTH

17-01-2010
front row

some of my auth do have a base and some don't. might depend on the style. no base for city GH, work RH and day bags. i found a cardboard base on the auth twiggy though.

17-01-2010
rising star

Location: I'm Irish and slow travelling the world-my dream come true :D
I have a questions for all you ladies- do you care more about a bag with a label or a bag with great quality leather? (obv great when you can afford both!)
I adore amazing leather and the label isn't that important to me but I dont wear much label clothes anyway (budget doesnt permit )

17-01-2010
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelleybean View Post
I think this is in response to post#76 and it was about the bottom of the Works having a cardboard-like base.

candycandy: Really? Bigger than the day? I will most definitely need to to find a mod shot. Zoikes! (no Shaggy smiley?)

Ok, thank you shelleybean!

17-01-2010
backstage pass

Wait a min... SOMEONE GOT THEIR MARINE ALREADY? Then hopefully my raisin won't be far behind

17-01-2010
backstage pass

I think I'm getting the new dove grey a wang coco from catty - I've never seen an auth IRL anyone care to comment on its quality based on catty's pic? I'm afraid the color won't be accurate should I get the black w/ gold studs instead?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2010115730369947.jpg (29.9 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by arisaa; 17-01-2010 at 12:55 PM.

17-01-2010
backstage pass

Yay for the girls who got their officiers!! I hope the rest will not be far behind!

Thanks chicadee for the comparison shot! I really prefer the darker "officier" color so I can't wait to see my bag in person!

17-01-2010
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViaSarah View Post
chicadee Thanks for the comparison pics, that really helps!

bagalicious Thanks for the mod pics and congrats on your money wallet. I was wondering, do you know anyone on ioffer that have good pom pom reps? I've been searching for a good rep for a long time (since T&D doesn't do them yet ). Any suggestions?

babybluestar Your speedy looks great so far . I actually wouldn't mind stopping there..

Anyone else know a seller with a good pom pom rep?
Pom Pom-ViaSarah-The best advice i can give you is to do a search on ioffer and see who has the best pom poms, T&D do not and I don't think will make them unless they have a pattern, so I would say thats your best bet for now.

To the courier and mens day comparsion- The mens day is like the cize of a vertical city with no real slouch, has a long adjustable X body strap..awesome for hands free wear.The courier is much bigger and slouchier and holds the kitchen sink
The courier can be worn X body, I had the strap lengthened so i can wear it lower at my hip, I posted pics in the pic thread.

Last edited by bagalicious; 17-01-2010 at 01:07 PM.

17-01-2010
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by beavercall View Post
Yay for the girls who got their officiers!! I hope the rest will not be far behind!

Thanks chicadee for the comparison shot! I really prefer the darker "officier" color so I can't wait to see my bag in person!
i think you'll love the color! it's really a nice blue and looks different in sunlight vs indoors what did you order in officier?

17-01-2010
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by arisaa View Post
I think I'm getting the new dove grey a wang coco from catty - I've never seen an auth IRL anyone care to comment on its quality based on catty's pic? I'm afraid the color won't be accurate should I get the black w/ gold studs instead?
Yes get the black for sure..this color looks odd, and looks like a dusty roll of toilet tissue

17-01-2010
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagalicious View Post
Yes get the black for sure..this color looks odd, and looks like a dusty roll of toilet tissue
you are freakin' hilarious !!

17-01-2010
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagalicious View Post
LOL!!! Black it is

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #5, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, read, rules