How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

21-04-2010
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco109 View Post
All Styles were made with GGH and GSH in the Noix color. They include Giant City, Giant Part Time, Giant Day and Giant Work. I love Noix with GGH.
CocoThat's a good news!! I love Noix with GGH too

I love also Sandstone with GGH...Someone knows if T&D will make it again in the future?

Last edited by hellokitty1505; 21-04-2010 at 09:14 AM.

21-04-2010
backstage pass

Quote:
All Styles were made with GGH and GSH in the Noix color. They include Giant City, Giant Part Time, Giant Day and Giant Work. I love Noix with GGH.

I am going to prepay T&D for my two Vert D'eau bags when they start taking prepays and have them hold the leather aside for me until the Rose Gold Hardware is ready. I believe that Vert D'eau is being made with Rose Gold Hardware and I prefer it in that color Hardware. I will know for certain when my SA sends me the list in early June exactly what hardware is being made in Vert D'eau. I actually prefer a hardware that is more subdued.
oh, coco i would like to do the same as you, 'cause i would love the VD with giant rose hardware...
so if they tell you something about, please let me know!

21-04-2010
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by allyn View Post
I love the rose gold hardware!!

Does anyone have pictures of a Noix City w/ GGH? Does one exist? I know I'm behind, but I just now realized that I like Noix but I can't seem to find one online w/ GGH. I'm not debating between Galet and Noix... Leaning more toward Galet because I've actually seen it w/ the ggh

pictures from TPF
sorry but what are the colours in this picture?

21-04-2010
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaygirl View Post
sorry but what are the colours in this picture?
galet left, noix right

21-04-2010
backstage pass

oh, is that one on the right Noix?? it seems darker

21-04-2010
scenester

@allyn I found a pic of noix w/ ggh

also, I love the color of noix that allyn posted, but typically it looks too tan for my taste. I wonder what the color looks like irl...

pic from tpf
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture116903.jpg (91.1 KB, 17 views)

Last edited by bella_swan; 21-04-2010 at 10:51 AM.

21-04-2010
scenester

The galet and the noix are both beautiful colors. I love them both w GGH. The Sandstone is also a gorgeous color but I think it resembles the noix a bit. I would love a sandstone w GGH, it looks amazing!

21-04-2010
fashion insider

this is my definition of noix: it belongs to brown family, while galex is under Gray

21-04-2010
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by amethyst_sparkle View Post
I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure 07 vert d'eau was not made with GSH since GSH wasn't introduced until 08. And the envelope clutch in GGH--were there EC's in 07? If not, will bal be making them for the 2010 batch? And will those be made with GGH even though they're phasing GGH out?

I've never seen vert d'eau with GSH but I personally wouldn't go for that combo. GSH I think would look so washed out, pale and blah.
GGH + vert d'eau is just beyond breathtaking

I am not an expert even a little....but to me the new vert d'eau looks the same as the old....so I figure we can do GSH and it could be '10 VD and GGH and it could be '07.

Good question about the EC....but I would buy one anyway. I know I am WAY in the minority here....but I feel that if someone is a freak enough to come up to me and go "Uhhhh....sweetie, Bal didn't make VD in the EC until '10 and that run didn't have GGH, your bag is fake!"...she deserves to be whacked upside the head by my fake bag....

Agree about the GSH....I think there are MANY bags that look great with GSH, but with VD being such a pale, light color, GGH or RH get my votes....I think GSH would be lost on it.

Btw,

candycandy: The boys haven't received the noix swatch yet so that's why it hasn't started....VD they've already done so I'm sure either the factory had a sample or the boys sent something from one of their bags. I'm sure noix won't be far behind and they may even end up being ready at the same time, you never know! I'm paying for my VD and noix together as I'm sure it won't be long. Hang in there, we'll have those gorgeous bags soon!!!

Pinkp: I also love the way that noix RH City looks....I may get an RH Work....but I've seen many gorgeous pics of noix with GGH! Maybe we should get both?

baga: LOVE the Bob Vila commnet!!! I too wish they'd nail the gold color but I won't hold my breath. And there seems to be a lot of interest in RG so they'll probably want to try it. I for one prefer GGH..the RGGH just seems too pink and I think there are only a few colors it would really go with.... But I bet it's smashing on a black bag!

21-04-2010
fashion insider

in my eyes, those RGGH are too dark, almost black with all that texture on the hw. somehow i always think of hardware on chloe paddington..which is gonna be very pretty.

VD sounds pretty, im still not sure what to get. the off gold turned me off but i really want a bag in gold hw. amethyst ggh was in my wishlist since forever but i never got one

21-04-2010
tailored

Quote:
candycandy: T&D is working on trying to get the Rose Gold Zippers made.
If they have them made I think that they will make some new bags with this hardware. I know that Olive, Canard, Moutarde, Black and Sahara were made with Rose Gold Hardware.
anthracite was also made with rose gold hardware...

amethyste_sparkle is right, the original vert d'eau was only made in RH and GGH, not GSH because it wasn't out yet...
so if you get a T&D bag with GSH, it will be a tell-tale fake until bal releases their '10 version in late june/july...
i suppose you can always buy the bag from T&D and not carry it until then...

here is a pic of the '10 vert d'eau from tpf...not sure what style this is, looks like a brief/velo hybrid...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2010FW-1.jpg (90.8 KB, 10 views)

21-04-2010
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by amethyst_sparkle View Post
I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure 07 vert d'eau was not made with GSH since GSH wasn't introduced until 08. And the envelope clutch in GGH--were there EC's in 07? If not, will bal be making them for the 2010 batch? And will those be made with GGH even though they're phasing GGH out?
i think GSH did exist in 07. the print bags came in GSH because i almost bought one when traveling. maybe i am getting my seasons mixed up though, although i have the floral print sandals/pumps and i am almost certain i bought them near the fall of 07 at barneys when they went on sale. maybe kimair can weigh in on what i'm talking about...

as far as ECs, i was thinking of this exact thing while working last night (). i am not sure what i prefer...an EC with GSH or a city or something with GGH. i love VD and GGH, but i also love ECs and use mine constantly.

Quote:
thesiren: I did not know for certain that Vert D'eau was made with GSH the first time around. Thanks for confirming this. The only reason I suggested we wait was because a member was asking for GSH on Vert D'eau and I was not sure it was made in GSH as I have only seen it with Regular Hardware and Giant Gold Hardware. Anther thing to consider is that Vert D'eau is probably being made with new hardware for Fall 2010 - perhaps Rose Gold.

I would love an envelope clutch in Galet with GSH.
i would love a galet EC with GGH. i hope we can get these made!

i wouldn't hold my breath for RG, but perhaps t&d will be able to source it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagalicious View Post
I just want the boys to get the giant gold hardware right...before they attempt rose i know you GGH lovers are feelin me on that one
I would rather have the gold spot on so i didn't have to get all Bob Vila on my bags!
the newer t&d bags DO have the correct GGH. it's far more orange than yellow just like the auth bal GGH atm. i wouldn't worry about that.

ack, i see kimair has come to our rescue!

OK...so...

yes to...
- city, works, PTs, firsts in RH
- city, works, briefs in GGH
- city, works, PTs, ECs in GSH

what about a PT in GGH? was the PT around in 07?

21-04-2010
fashion insider

yes, PT was available in that time. and to be exact, VD PT GGH was made in 07

21-04-2010
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimair View Post
anthracite was also made with rose gold hardware...

amethyste_sparkle is right, the original vert d'eau was only made in RH and GGH, not GSH because it wasn't out yet...
so if you get a T&D bag with GSH, it will be a tell-tale fake until bal releases their '10 version in late june/july...
i suppose you can always buy the bag from T&D and not carry it until then...

here is a pic of the '10 vert d'eau from tpf...not sure what style this is, looks like a brief/velo hybrid...
kimair: I was pretty certain the Vert D'eau had not been made with GSH in 2007 for the first release of the color. Thanks for confirming that information. I plan on waiting to see exactly what color hardware is realeased in Vert D'eau for 2010 before I decide what two bags I want. I would really love a Vert D'eau Giant Day with Rose Gold Hardware, I think that combination would be smashing. I think that T&D are going to get the Rose Gold Hardware needed to make these bags.

I do think that there is a good chance that Bal will release some Bags in Vert D'eau in GSH in Fall 2010 as they are phasing out Giant Gold Hardware.

pinkprincess: I will not be getting a Town with Rose Gold Hardware. The town and first are just a bit too small for me. I plan on getting something in the new color for Fall 2010 called Siegle which is very close to Truffle color with Rose Gold Hardware if it is made.

Last edited by coco109; 21-04-2010 at 02:11 PM.

21-04-2010
rising star

I'm so happy about the vert d'eau confirmation. I'm on board with the GGH part time wagon. That combination sounds gorgeous and I think I'm also going to get a twiggy.

Are the Sang cities the only Sang bags to be completed? I shouldn't complain about the wait as the turn around has been so fast recently but I want my work!!!!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #7, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules