How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

21-04-2010
backstage pass

Yes it was my bag. Half the studs were noticeably more orange and the other half was more yellow. Although the raisin ggh city I received still had the yellow t&d studs.

21-04-2010
front row

I really hate to keep asking, but should I be worried that my tracking number from Joy hasn't been updated at all since April 13th?

21-04-2010
rising star

I not really a colours person but I think noix just might be that colour for me. Definitely want a Noix RH day now.

pic: tpf
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NoixDayRH.JPG (183.0 KB, 13 views)

21-04-2010
rising star

Does anyone have any info on T&Ds new batch of black? or new colors coming?

22-04-2010
scenester

@arisaa Hmm, wierd about your raisin bag. Wonder how we can make sure we get the more orangey hardware...

22-04-2010
scenester

Orchidian mine was the little zipper at the front panel.It always
gotten stuck in the middle and remained open(i.e. the teeth weren't joined)
I just showed to him and he took a little nose -needle pliers and joined them
without hurting the leather(I was little afraid of that)
Actually don't know what exactly he did but if you go and show it to a
cobbler I'm sure he'll knows what to do!
It's really nothing for them!
ColeyX3Maybe due the volcano ash..we're having an issue here in Europe
All the flights from Asia and USA are cancelled.

Last edited by Alkistis; 22-04-2010 at 01:16 AM.

22-04-2010
rising star

@ILoveBags - I received a mail from T&D yesterday that said:

" The Black is here this week and the Galet sample is being made now. Once they send us the sample and we confirm it correct when then have it made.
That normally takes 4 weeks.
hugs
T&D"

Hope that helps! I'm looking forward to Black as well! I saw a girl in bloomingdales today with an auth black first and it was lovely. Not crackled or dry at all...just nice smooth smooshy leather. I hope their next batch is just like it!!

22-04-2010
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeyX3 View Post
I really hate to keep asking, but should I be worried that my tracking number from Joy hasn't been updated at all since April 13th?
Im sorry to hear you havent heard anything yet... Like Alkistis said its prob due to whats going on over there.. What did joy say?? I had to wait 2 weeks and a half for a package before from fang The tracking # took forever to show up it was a nightmare!!!!! But Coley it will be worth it Good luck hun lets us know the outcome.

Yayyyyyy Black will be around soon I hope the leather is yummy im ready for a black GGH work or maybe RH

Thanx again girls for the bag love you gals are soooo nice

22-04-2010
trendsetter

Quote:

ColeyX3: I have a package sent from Jacky on the 16th of April and it has not updated yet. I expect it will next week and that I will have my bags.

I am looking forward to black so that I can send them my Sunday tote and have a black one made.

22-04-2010
fashion elite

coleyx3- I'm sure your joy love is on its way, I think the volcano ash as alkistis said might have put a spoke in air travel last week..it will come. They always do.

So basically from what i read the GGH is a crap shoot? you may get darker ones? or you might even get mis matched GGH on the same bag like arisaa did? cloudyblue your GGH on your officier is still the older yellow color? and coco's raisin is darker? and both were this year. I best not retire my little formula just yet then.
Did the boys have an authentic GGH sample? just curious? Because i know someone who will send them a strap,

Last edited by bagalicious; 22-04-2010 at 05:33 AM.

22-04-2010
backstage pass

Quote:
sometimes it doesnt update the tracking status at all, and then you'll be surprised there will be a package waiting for you at your doorstep...

BabY YorkIe..so excited too!!!!

22-04-2010
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by totah View Post
i have a problem with my vintage Jumbo Chanel bag...i lend it to my sister about a month ago and she was carrying it everyday,and i just noticed alot of scratches on the lock
has anyone here faced this problem???? if so pleeeeeeeeeeeeez tell me what should i do to fix it....
i would really appreciate any suggestion
tia
I know I'm a bit late to the party with this......
I would suggest that you take your bag to a jeweler. When they polish gold/platinum etc. they use jewelers rouge which is a super fine pumice (kind of like what they use to polish your teeth at the dentist) Ask them if they think they could polish or buff the scratches off for you. I see no reason why this shouldn't work. I don't know if the hardware is coated/painted or one uniform colour all the way through but it would be a very superficial polish. Maybe they could try in an inconspicuous area like the back of the lock first just to see.

22-04-2010
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonne View Post
@ILoveBags - I received a mail from T&D yesterday that said:

" The Black is here this week and the Galet sample is being made now. Once they send us the sample and we confirm it correct when then have it made.
That normally takes 4 weeks.
hugs
T&D"
So - the Galet is a go, then? What bags are being made in this color? If I want one, do I get to choose style/hardware - or is there just a specific style being made?

22-04-2010
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidian View Post
Does anyone know if the newer bags with GSH still have the zipper problem?

I ordered an Anthracite GSH City last year from T&D and the zipper constantly gets stuck and divides into two...
I have the same problem with my grey Work GSH...first the main zipper and then the small one in the front I love that bag, but I would not buy it again.

22-04-2010
backstage pass

bagalicious - I painted my raisin ggh city and its perfect!! I was sure that the raisin was yellow since I had your enhanced ggh to compare, it was way more orange/gold than my raisin's ggh.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #7, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules