How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

01-04-2010
backstage pass

Alkistis - I recieved the truffle that way, I dn't know if the previous owner conditioned it. I loved the look of the leather already so I didn't want to do anything to it.

01-04-2010
front row

crystal - is your speedy rep new? please let us know how it turns out

01-04-2010
trendsetter

What a relief!!!! about TPF and here I was having a panic attack

Hi chicadee no it's not new well........okay it's 5 months old I have put 6 coats of baby oil on it it look nice but l'd like to get the patina a bit darker so l'll toss her out in the sunshine for a bit tomorrow:p

Last edited by crystal7; 01-04-2010 at 10:13 PM.

01-04-2010
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by arisaa View Post
Alkistis - I recieved the truffle that way, I dn't know if the previous owner conditioned it. I loved the look of the leather already so I didn't want to do anything to it.
Arissa I just love your truffle work congrats again
I was looking at one fang has thats on her page ?? Im really tempted to buy it but she's asking almost $400.00 for it

Last edited by LovedByChanel; 01-04-2010 at 10:22 PM.

01-04-2010
tfs star

Ladies, I bet my ENTIRE collection of bags that tpf is playing an April Fools joke. Please don't fret. Come on!! yard gnomes?!?!?!

My outremer should arrive tomorrow!!! Just in time for my lunch late with a fellow tfs'er. I REALLY hope I like the GSH City....if not, I'm getting the RH Work (bagalicious do you hear me??). :p

LovedByChanel: You are just delightful. I love your posts. I have a mono Galliera in the PM size from Catty and it's nearly perfect. It even has a fairly authentic looking patina. But ITA about rep. vs. auth having a different color.... That's why, IMO it's VERY hard to come by near perfect rep LV (unless it's Damier Ebene and there's no vachetta). That's also part of what made me become a Bal hag. The bags are basically identical...the leather is outrageously gorgeous and they get attention for their beauty, not their logo! Love love LOVE Bal. Thank you God for T&D!

Did arisaa or SanitizedFashion get their Chanel from Catty yet?!?! I'm dying to hear about the quality!!!

Last edited by babybluestar; 01-04-2010 at 10:31 PM.

01-04-2010
trendsetter

LovedByChanel- I have been looking at fang's truffle bag as well the only thing that is keeping me from buying from her(400.00 is alot) is the strong smell that my magenta bag came with otherwise I am amazed at the quality of her bag it's evenly saturated and the leather is awesome, I wish I could somehow find out if it was just her magenta bag that came with that strong odor . Also I cannot wait to get my bag from buy/sell to compare it to fang's leather :p

Babybluestar-Yard gnomes now that I have calmed down and thought about it

Last edited by crystal7; 01-04-2010 at 10:45 PM.

01-04-2010
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by arisaa View Post
I just received my new to me truffle ggh work from a lovely tfs member Beautiful leather and stunning modified ggh! Definitely my favorite bbag in my collection right now.

Gorgeous truffle work, Arissa! I really love the ggh with that color.

I have a quick question....has anyone looked at the Eden Noe on Jacky's page? I (very quickly) saw the genuine in person--not long enough to really examine it, but long enough to know I love it. The pictures on the LV website are just awful too. Does anyone have an opinion on Jacky's?

01-04-2010
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by candycandy View Post
warning : I NEED 3 NAMES TO LET T&D MAKE SANG COURIERS...i really need ( would like ) one, but they can't make just one for me, so if anyone is interested in, please PM me or make a list. they will happily make them if we are 4!
TIA

how a sang courier would probably be...
pic from tpf

candy Did you get enough names for the courier? I'm thinking I may really need one of those

01-04-2010
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonne View Post
Hey everyone - I have kind of a weird question. A lot of the photos of T&D bags make them look shiny. While on TPF, a lot of the bags look a bit more matte. Is this just a photography thing or are T&D bags actually more shiny than auth?
bonne- I own a few of T&D's bags and I can honestly say they are not shiny, it's just the way they photograph they are matte or sometimes have a slight sheen to them like the auth

Arissa-I forget if I mentioned .. beautiful work truffle GGH an amazing bag

Last edited by crystal7; 01-04-2010 at 10:58 PM.

01-04-2010
fashion insider

ahhhh!!!!!!!!! just asked T&D about sorbet..I asked them if I could buy a sorbet bracelet and send it to them to make sorbet. Here is their response:

Can everyone who's interested put their names on the sorbet list so we can send it to them??? SO EXCITED!!!! Sorbet is my absolute favorite pink EVER!

SORBET RH CITY FROM TPF

Sorbet natural light Bonanzle

Hi E,
We’re already ahead of you.
We already have this exact item. We had it sent from Italy.
We used it for the Triple pattern and for the Sorbet which we may do during summer.
We would of course have to see if we got the numbers of requests for us to justify doing it..
Let see what happens.
Big hugs
T&D
xx

Last edited by PinkPrincess113; 01-04-2010 at 11:06 PM.

01-04-2010
fashion insider

i read on the other forum that there is variation of sorbet. some is more vibrant than the other. I DONT CARE. i want SORBET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anything, everything!!!!!!!

thanks PP for thinking about buying and sending ur auth. sorbet bracelet, that's very kind of you!

01-04-2010
fashion insider

I know! I'm so happy guys.. this is my HG bag too. Ever since I saw this color on TPF I had to have it.. I'm going to get a bracelet from T&D and a bag or 2... RH and GSH maybe

02-04-2010
trendsetter

She's here she's here and my concierge didn't even tell me!!!!!!!!! I was just about to go to sleep and I checked my tracking it said item successfully delivered!!!!!!!!!!! oh my goodness I have never ran so fast to get something and the winner is.............................................pre senting Miss Pommier in the winners circle, this is way too much excitement for one night

Last edited by crystal7; 02-04-2010 at 12:19 AM.

02-04-2010
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystal7 View Post
She's here she's here and my concierge didn't even tell me!!!!!!!!! I was just about to go to sleep and I checked my tracking it said item successfully delivered!!!!!!!!!!! oh my goodness I have never ran so fast to get something and the winner is.............................................pre senting Miss Pommier in the winners circle, this is way too much excitement for one night
Crystal Im Sooooooooo Happy For You Cant wait to see pictures

02-04-2010
scenester

Oh and would anyone be kind enough to share and PM Jacky's site? I have Catty's one but would really love to see what Jacky has to offer... been reading so much about his stuff and would really like to see them...

Thanks a million in advance

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #7, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules