How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

02-04-2010
trendsetter

LovedByChanel-thank you so so much I am so happy I checked my tracking number l'm so excited now that I will never get to sleep

Last edited by crystal7; 02-04-2010 at 12:53 AM.

02-04-2010
backstage pass

eskielvr, lovedbychanel,crstal - thanks!! I love truffle but $400 is too much for a rep bag! Especially when t&d sells them for much less and they have the best quality imo. I would never buy a bbag from any other seller.

Sorbet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My name got deleted from the sorbet list. I neeeeed a sorbet gsh city so pretty!

Last edited by arisaa; 02-04-2010 at 01:38 AM.

02-04-2010
backstage pass

for who dyed a bbag..i was searching tarrago dye but i can't find here online..i have to wait i can go out and find some ( maybe the cobbler has? )
i was wondering, how was the result on your nbf bags?
for you, can i dye a pinkish bag to dark brown or bordeaux?
TIA

02-04-2010
fashion elite

Good ol pinky- her sorbet dream may be a reality!
Crystal- You said you got the bag...WHERE IS IT????? Does your friend have your camera agian..we need to get you your own camera
Katinboots- what bubblegum bag do you have? how come you never posted a pic? or a mod pic? i thought you would like my pale leg comment! As they almost look like Electric Blue I really think you should get an outremer gsh bag..i think you would LOVE it.
babybluestar- Sometimes you just have to step out of the work box I felt that way, I needed to have a city (or 2 in my collection) I hope you get it for your lunch date, and I REALLY hope you like the size...I try to eliminate some contents when i use my city so it slouches, I hate it when my city liiks like I'm carrying a BRICK
Mod pic perhaps???

Last edited by bagalicious; 02-04-2010 at 06:08 AM.

02-04-2010
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco109 View Post
Hi, has anyone noticed that the other forum is closed. How will we ever get information on what colors are coming out or new styles. I am really disappointed. My bag collecting days may be over. By the way I am not sure that is an April's Fool Joke. It just might be true.
It was an April fools prank Coco It's back to normal and business as usual on TPF.....No need to commit bag suicide just yet

Ladies...Honest opinion...At what age do you think light pink should stopped being carried?
I have always felt that a light pink on me would like RIDICULOUS as i am the grandmother on this thread...I love sorbet to look at and on others, But i think it's best carried on women under 35...Just my opinion...what do you all think?
When I carry my amethyst (which is rarely) I feel like I'm trying to hard. Unless i wear it with jeans, and no make up.

Last edited by bagalicious; 02-04-2010 at 06:25 AM.

02-04-2010
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagalicious View Post
It was an April fools prank Coco It's back to normal and business as usual on TPF.....No need to commit bag suicide just yet

Ladies...Honest opinion...At what age do you think light pink should stopped being carried?
I have always felt that a light pink on me would like RIDICULOUS as i am the grandmother on this thread...I love sorbet to look at and on others, But i think it's best carried on women under 35...Just my opinion...what do you all think?
When I carry my amethyst (which is rarely) I feel like I'm trying to hard. Unless i wear it with jeans, and no make up.
bagalicious: I don't think you have to be under 35 to carry Amethyst. I think that you look great in it. I am over 40 and I carry Amethyst. By the way I am sure that I don't look as good as you do when you carry yours as my style is really simple and my bags make the statement.

I saw something really shocking at Union Square yesterday. There was a woman carrying a Rouge Work with GSH which was really shiny -it looked fake to me but not good quality at all. Anyway on the front pocket the two Giant Silver knobs/giant hardware were missing. I guess that they fell off and she was carrying the bag like that. If it were a real Bal she could send it to them for repair. I was thinking that I would never carry a bag like that. It was a real Franken Bag.

02-04-2010
fashion elite

/\
Thank you Candy...I think maybe your eyeglasses need to be strengthend Thanks tho...You could carry a bag of groceries and look gorgeous!
Coco- That sounds so crazy...I wonder if she knew they were missing or even cared? It sounds as if it was a fake, and she possibly didn't even know it was a bal copy..prolly bought it from one of the street vendors in the city...you see them all the time right?
i think Amethyst is the ligtest pink i would feel comfortable carrying, i couldnt carry a framboise,bubblegum or sorbet comfortably, thats just me tho. I'm quite a bit older than you I'm over 50 I am gonna leave sorbet to my FSM children

Last edited by bagalicious; 02-04-2010 at 07:02 AM.

02-04-2010
rising star

lovedbychanel yeah i've slowly been growing my LV collection, i have 3 auths but theyr seasonal ones and i bought my first rep (neverfull) earlier this year just want to incrase my collection i adore LV

i see jacky has the new LV idylle speedy...i have my eye on it!

02-04-2010
scenester

I think this should be the latest list compiled for T&D. Hey Arissa, I've helped to add you on the Sorbet list.

I am adding myself in for Moutard since Pom Pom can't be produced anytime soon...

GALET:Bagalicious, Pixellated, Ladyluxe, Fanbao26, Coco109, Daft, Chicadee, Arisaa, Shopholic, Cloudyblue, Marienbad, meryll, bonne, luisa, SugarBabyLove,LovedByChanel,Silvia

NOIX: Crystal7, Candycandy, Arisaa, Kimkhuu X 3 (City RH, Twiggy, Part-Time GSH), coco109 [ Part Time, Day Bag], babybluestar (only if they'll do GGH), PinkPrincess113 (GGH only), pixellated (GGH only - either in midday or work), Bella08, Sucre03, littleblacksheep (RH city)

OLIVE: #1 Blair Warner, #2 coco109, #3 the siren, #4 candycandy, #5 Alkistis, #6 beavercall, #7 shopgirl86, #8 Devon, #9 Goddesh, #10 Daft, #11 KitterKat, #12 SMKelly, #13 Arisaa, #15 Nicky x 2 bags, #16 Madmurderermud, #17 mm07, #18 pixellated #19 Missdaisychain

SORBET: Lucy92, pixellated, Crystal7, PinkPrincess113,bby,Shoptfs, Arissa

MOUTARD: cloudyblue, goddessh,bby, ViaSarah, j0anne

Pom Pon: baglicious, shoptfs, ViaSarah, pixellated, j0anne, luisa, candy, cloudyblue not possible

RH Brief: bagalicious, pixellated, Sucre03

Town: theprettycat,lucy92, berber

02-04-2010
backstage pass

baga
thank you too! but really, are you joking? you can't be over 50!! i'm serious.... btw, congrats!!!

btw, maybe you could take a sorbet city rh or a day rh that wouldn't be so evident! i love my amy day rh!

coco..i can't believe! if you have an auth one you want that to be fixed!!!! or if you wear a fake....buuuuu....you can't wear it without front hardware!

02-04-2010
scenester

Fashionistas.. need help!! I am trying to resist another Bbag attack and since T&D don't really have much new colours that I am lusting after, I am thinking of getting some new arm candy from Jacky.

Anyone out there bought his Chanel Cocoon tote? How's it like compared to the auth? I am super tempted to get the Classic 2.55 Jumbo as well, but I do have some reservations as I have the auth, just wondering for those who have both the auth and his rep, how does it honestly compare?

Thanks!

02-04-2010
backstage pass

lovedbychanel-love your collection! my rep speedy from ioffer has the patina 'sheen' you are talking about on the leather. I posted some pics 2 years ago of it (hard to tell in the pics). Bought it 5 years ago and it's still one of my faves! pics by me

Shelleybean! Thinking of an auth speedy?!? I think if I had an extra $750 I could have a party at jacky's place! Don't do it, girl-be strong!! (I have been tempted myself, though)

oh and to answer your previous question about the alma-I think you would love it. Had one and eventually gave it to my friend who wore her rep from jacky to death. Love the structure and how roomy it is-big enough to stuff a light sweater in along with all your other things, but without looking huge. jacky's is flawless and comes with a strap (which I never used).

http://forums.thefashionspot.com/att...2&d=1213821216

http://forums.thefashionspot.com/att...1&d=1213821216

http://forums.thefashionspot.com/att...5&d=1213825646

Last edited by chelsea2901; 02-04-2010 at 10:06 AM.

02-04-2010
front row

Ladies I am thinking of buying a LV damier speedy 25 from Catty or Jacky.
Can you tell me the difference that it will have in comparison with the authentic one?will the quality of the leather be good ?

02-04-2010
backstage pass

Lady Jay: Wanting a bag that's "old news"? Story of my life! Almost all the bags I want are from a few seasons ago. MJ Stam & Venetia, Dior Cannage Drawstring, Bottega Cocker, LV Mahina XS...... As someone else mentioned several girls here have bought Mahinas. I'm pretty sure everyone was pleased, except someone who just purchased one recently from Catty but I can't remember who at the moment. (but it's in thread #6 I think) I really like the Mahina XS especially in Biscuit, but the XS seems hard to find for some reason. The others are so huge! The Lunar style does nothing for me. I have a Mahina wallet in Ivory from Jacky and it's really nice. The leather was buttery-soft until my water bottle opened in my purse and it never regained it's softness after that.

j0anne: Yes the Cocoon tote.... LOVE IT!!! I haven't seen one IRL and I've tried to check tpf for pictures but I don't think anyone over there has posted one yet. I like the reference library aspect of that forum, but the posts in the specific designer forum are so all over the place and willy nilly that you can't find anything. It could take hours to weed through all of the posts. Are you looking for Nylon or Lambskin? I have my eye on either the Cream Lambskin Quilted Bowler or the plain Cream Lambskin Bowler. The Chanel site is no help, even their cocoon mini-site. There are no detailed pictures. It's a simple enough bag from the outside that I would think it's pretty hard to not get it right. Judging from the Chanel site, I would say the majority of rep-makers have it right. Also, if Jacky has purchased the auth (ask him) then your chances of getting an excellent rep increases.

02-04-2010
scenester

Just adding myself to sorbet - if I can't have sandstone, I'm more than willing to settle for sorbet!!!

GALET:Bagalicious, Pixellated, Ladyluxe, Fanbao26, Coco109, Daft, Chicadee, Arisaa, Shopholic, Cloudyblue, Marienbad, meryll, bonne, luisa, SugarBabyLove,LovedByChanel,Silvia

NOIX: Crystal7, Candycandy, Arisaa, Kimkhuu X 3 (City RH, Twiggy, Part-Time GSH), coco109 [ Part Time, Day Bag], babybluestar (only if they'll do GGH), PinkPrincess113 (GGH only), pixellated (GGH only - either in midday or work), Bella08, Sucre03, littleblacksheep (RH city)

OLIVE: #1 Blair Warner, #2 coco109, #3 the siren, #4 candycandy, #5 Alkistis, #6 beavercall, #7 shopgirl86, #8 Devon, #9 Goddesh, #10 Daft, #11 KitterKat, #12 SMKelly, #13 Arisaa, #15 Nicky x 2 bags, #16 Madmurderermud, #17 mm07, #18 pixellated #19 Missdaisychain

SORBET: Lucy92, pixellated, Crystal7, PinkPrincess113,bby,Shoptfs, Arissa, uberprincess

MOUTARD: cloudyblue, goddessh,bby, ViaSarah, j0anne

Pom Pon: baglicious, shoptfs, ViaSarah, pixellated, j0anne, luisa, candy, cloudyblue not possible

RH Brief: bagalicious, pixellated, Sucre03

Town: theprettycat,lucy92, berber

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #7, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules