How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

02-04-2010
front row

chelsea - wow the patina on your speedy looks great!! did you put any oil on it? do you remember who you bought it from? i hope my lv rep from jacky turns like that in 5 years

baga - wow you seriously don't look it!! i don't think you shouldn't carry pink after a certain age..rules are meant to be broken! i just personally was never a pink type of person and still haven't carried my amethyst day yet

crystal - myohmy!!! you got another winner there!! the leather looks soo freakin' smooth like auth. i love it. the color is just excellent too. any weird/strong smells?

coco - gotta give you more karma for sending your velo to the boys. without you are bags would not be!!! !!

i think someone mentioned jacky's idylle speedy - what do you think of it? i love speedies..especially with the strap. but i think the leather strap is hard to pull off..might be a dead giveaway as lv leather has that certain texture... KWIM?

Last edited by chicadee; 02-04-2010 at 03:58 PM.

02-04-2010
trendsetter

my LV speedy 30
LovedByChanel- here are my pics of my speedy 30 the second pic is closer IRL the first pic I took outside and it's washed out
Attached Images
File Type: jpg LV 2.jpg (167.0 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg lv speedy1.jpg (115.8 KB, 17 views)

Last edited by crystal7; 02-04-2010 at 04:21 PM.

02-04-2010
fashion elite

Crystal- Your pics of both pommier and magenta are so serene..your camera seems to have a built in feng shui feature..your bags looks so calm and relaxed..
Coco- WOW you are sending your Velo to the the boys..WOW..I had no idea...See I'm showing my age now candy and chicadee You are awesome, Thank you..I will obviously have to order one This is a style that I would love to have in my collection.
Smkelly- Can you post a picture of Joan Jett...would love to see how she's holding up..Love Ellie May Clampett
I know I am the grandma here...show some leniency if i can't hear or ask you to repeat your posts...respect for the elders!

Last edited by bagalicious; 02-04-2010 at 04:54 PM.

02-04-2010
trendsetter

/\ bagalicious I think my bags have been hypnotized when I was taking pics of it outside the neighbor was watching me and I had this feeling of her saying to her hubby "look ralph that crazy one across the street is at it again taking pictures of her bags and you say l'm nuts!!! and he probably responds something like "quiet Ethel get back in the kitchen! at least she's trying to be fashionable"

Last edited by crystal7; 02-04-2010 at 05:09 PM.

02-04-2010
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystal7 View Post
coco- do you know if J will be making the medium PS1 in a ink? What colors was the med PS1 going to be made in I think black, taupe maybe? oh yeah and yellow. How long do you think the boys will keep your velo for? I hope you get it back as soon as possible, but that was so kind of you to offer to send your bag to them
crystal 7: I am sending my Authentic Canard Velo to the boys. It really is divine! The canard leather is like none other. It is the best. I have advised them that I hope that they only keep it for five weeks. I need it back by the end of May as I plan on carrying it all summer long. The boys are making me a Velo in Black and Outremer. I am still deciding on getting either a Part Time in Sang or a Velo. I love the Velo so much. It is my favorite Bal Style now.
If the boys make Olive I will be getting an Olive Velo as well. You should definitely get a Velo. All the Bal gals really love this style. I know that most people are into bright colors here on the forum but Canard is my favorite Bal color that I own, so much so that I am getting an Authentic Canard Money next.

bagalicious: Yes I am sending my Velo to the boys to be made and they are anxious to get it. I told them that I plan on carrying it for one week and then off it goes.

02-04-2010
front row

Can someone pm me the site of T&D?

02-04-2010
fashion elite

Coco-I'm going to research and see what colors the velo is authentically made in...However this does not mean that T&D will be making these colors...but I want to make sure that its not a frankenvelo...Once again..Enjoy your velo and thank you.

02-04-2010
trendsetter

Bagalicious- I would like to order a product from LMB's I was just reading up on it was it "silk serum"? that coats "raw" leather and the other one is "shine restore" I think you had said it was "silk serum" but I just wanted to make sure before I place my order thanks

For anyone interested there is also a product called "odor out bag candies" which supposedly absorbs the odor from your bag into a wick now that might do the trick!

Last edited by crystal7; 02-04-2010 at 07:02 PM.

02-04-2010
backstage pass

crystal7: Your bags look delicious! Sorry, im hungry. haha. Regarding your question on medium PS1, J said that the other colou he will be making beside the black and mustard is khaki. Im not sure about others (Im so forgetful!). However, Im pretty sure he wont be making any blue or purple

coco109: THANKS for sending in your velo to the boys! Im thinking of getting a sang velo. Still having thoughts about it.

zina: T&D are on ioffer

02-04-2010
fashion insider

Coco thanks again for being so generous to send your velo to the boys.. will be ordering a black RH velo Cute pommier cp

Crystal gorgeous pictures! I still love your magenta city from Fang.. but a T&D Sorbet might have to take the spotlight away from her once you get her I will be SO excited if we get our HG bags!!

Madmurderermud
I think you should get a sang velo! Crossbody! Spacious! You can adjust the strap to be a shoulder bag like the city strap!

02-04-2010
rising star

Shellybean, I have also been trying to decide between an auth speedy and a rep from Jacky so I decided on the rep but it took me months to decide. Now all this talk of the patina on a rep is really making me question rep vs auth.

I am still waiting for the reviews on the Chanel flap from Catty.

02-04-2010
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystal7 View Post
Bagalicious- I would like to order a product from LMB's I was just reading up on it was it "silk serum"? that coats "raw" leather and the other one is "shine restore" I think you had said it was "silk serum" but I just wanted to make sure before I place my order thanks

For anyone interested there is also a product called "odor out bag candies" which supposedly absorbs the odor from your bag into a wick now that might do the trick!
Crystal- I ordered and used LMB's shine restore..I felt like I had a bag that needed some sheen as it was in my opinion to matte (perfect for marbled and porcelain cracked looking leather)
It really works, they recommend you use heat with it, So I rubbed a little on and used the blow dryer from about a 12 inches distance..and boy it worked miracles.
All I can think about is wanting to change my screen name to EllieMay Clampett..thank you Smkelly

Last edited by bagalicious; 02-04-2010 at 07:26 PM.

02-04-2010
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmurderermud View Post
crystal7: Your bags look delicious! Sorry, im hungry. haha. Regarding your question on medium PS1, J said that the other colou he will be making beside the black and mustard is khaki. Im not sure about others (Im so forgetful!). However, Im pretty sure he wont be making any blue or purple

coco109: THANKS for sending in your velo to the boys! Im thinking of getting a sang velo. Still having thoughts about it.

zina: T&D are on ioffer
Thank-you madmurderermud I am in-love with the leather so smoooooth (hey reminds me of the song carlos santana) but getting back to business here I wish J would make a navy just anything else beside those colors which I cannot wear, wait a minute I think way back someone said something about J making a cream color?? but maybe l'm wrong

Thank-you Sophia Loren -Bagalicious I would have ordered the wrong product, but that is exactly what I would like to achieve with the leather

Last edited by crystal7; 02-04-2010 at 07:34 PM.

02-04-2010
tfs star

My outremer GSH City is here!!!!! O M G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it at first sight and the bags I love right off the bat end up being my biggest loves (like my vert d'eau and my turq).

Although I would LOVE an RH Work in outremer....I know I made the right choice with the GSH City. IRL I LOVE GH on the City! It doesn't look squished like I thought! There is definitley a GGH City in my future! I'm converted!

The leather is great! I'd say top 5 for T&D for sure! And my bag is already smooshy when I set her down! I'm going to use my LMB protection stuff (can't remember the name for the life of me...baby is sick so I'm going on a few hours of sleep) but I don't think it needs any conditioning ATM.

The color is totally TDF!! I really can't even articulate how beautiful the balance between blue and violet. It has such strong violet undertones but is still so vibrant and blue. I agree that pics can't quite capture it 100%. It's absolutely stunning. I couldn't be happier!

PLEASE don't hate me...but I can't post pics because I can't find my camera. I photographed a bunch of bags the other day (and my kids too) and then it vanished. I'm sure it'll turn up soon...but until then...no pics.

Btw, I don't know why but I think this color would be KILLER in a GSH Day! If I could pull of the Day (or liked hobos) I'd buy one in a hot second!

02-04-2010
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by babybluestar View Post
My outremer GSH City is here!!!!! O M G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it at first sight and the bags I love right off the bat end up being my biggest loves (like my vert d'eau and my turq).

Although I would LOVE an RH Work in outremer....I know I made the right choice with the GSH City. IRL I LOVE GH on the City! It doesn't look squished like I thought! There is definitley a GGH City in my future! I'm converted!

The leather is great! I'd say top 5 for T&D for sure! And my bag is already smooshy when I set her down! I'm going to use my LMB protection stuff (can't remember the name for the life of me...baby is sick so I'm going on a few hours of sleep) but I don't think it needs any conditioning ATM.

The color is totally TDF!! I really can't even articulate how beautiful the balance between blue and violet. It has such strong violet undertones but is still so vibrant and blue. I agree that pics can't quite capture it 100%. It's absolutely stunning. I couldn't be happier!

PLEASE don't hate me...but I can't post pics because I can't find my camera. I photographed a bunch of bags the other day (and my kids too) and then it vanished. I'm sure it'll turn up soon...but until then...no pics.

Btw, I don't know why but I think this color would be KILLER in a GSH Day! If I could pull of the Day (or liked hobos) I'd buy one in a hot second!
Babybluestar- congrats on your outremer I am so happy to hear you love the leather I am also waiting for my PT GSH it's nice to know it's a great combo take care of your baby first, and whenever you find your camera I would love to see pics, thanks

Thank-you chicadee no smell or hardly anything l'm happy with it

Last edited by crystal7; 02-04-2010 at 08:01 PM.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #7, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules