How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

03-04-2010
fashion elite

Thanks BBS,Shelleybean and katinboots exactly if you're not feeling a color for whatever reason it just won't work, without the confidence it's a waste of a color..The End
BBS- "My light pink years are behind me" well said
I did appreciate all the age "good for my ego" compliments tho
Yep 53 next month I can't believe it, I still feel and act like an 11 year old ..however the mirror tells a diffent story!

I really think we should comprise a book.."what to look for when looking for the best rep"
Lois Vuitton-Baby Yorkie...should be our head LV contributor
Chanel-?
Balenciaga?
Chloe?
PS1-?
Once we have all the info we could sell it..and all share the profit? ANYONE?

Last edited by bagalicious; 03-04-2010 at 06:14 AM.

03-04-2010
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco109 View Post
bagalicious: I know for certain that the Velo is made in Anthracite, Sorbet, Sang, Outremer, Castagna, Black, Light Olive, Canard and Moutarde - all with Regular Hardware. It is also being made in the Pre-Collection colors for Fall 2010. I have researched alot as I really love this bag.
Thank you coco
yesterday i saw all these colors on TPF
Now it will all come down to what colors T&D make.
I am going to send the colors that are made in the velo to T&D so they can see what there choices are...this way we eliminate the frankenvelo..ok chaps?
Done- Just sent the color selection to T&D that the velo comes in.

Last edited by bagalicious; 03-04-2010 at 06:22 AM.

03-04-2010
fashion elite

Does anyone else like the Valentino Floral bags (pics courtesy of Nordstroms)
I have seen the floral flap clutch design in a shoulder/satchel bag, but can't find it anywhere on line, i saw it IRL last week and LOVED it, it was light brown, and it looked feminine and mad max-ish at the same time.
Anyone seen a good rep of the valentino floral bags?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg val.jpg (65.0 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg valcl.jpg (77.0 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by bagalicious; 03-04-2010 at 06:57 AM.

03-04-2010
backstage pass

congrats crystal, i love your pommier!

does anyone like the giant covered velo? a friend of mine has a black one and is delicious!
maybe they could do that

03-04-2010
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagalicious View Post
Thank you coco
yesterday i saw all these colors on TPF
Now it will all come down to what colors T&D make.
I am going to send the colors that are made in the velo to T&D so they can see what there choices are...this way we eliminate the frankenvelo..ok chaps?
Done- Just sent the color selection to T&D that the velo comes in.
bagalicious: T&D already know what colors the Velo comes in. It comes in most every color made this season. Presently T&D are making the Velo in Outremer, Sang and Black. If they get an Olive Swatch I am sure that they will most likely make it in Olive as well.

Last edited by coco109; 03-04-2010 at 07:44 AM.

03-04-2010
fashion elite

/\ sounds good coco...I wish they were doing it in Anthra.

03-04-2010
trendsetter

Quote:
/\ sounds good coco...I wish they were doing it in Anthra.
bagalicious: Why don't you write to them and ask them if they will be running any Anthracite soon. Anthracite has become a staple like black so maybe they might do an Anthracite Run soon. I am getting black for now but would not mind an Anthracite sometime in the future.

Canard is a really speacial blue. I love it more than Tempete and Officier. I wish I could find a day bag in this color. It is simply breathtaking.

03-04-2010
fashion elite

OK Coco- Would anyone else be interested in a an Anthracite anything?
the velo in anthra looks delicious....check it out on TPF....it's quite gorgeous
Should we add anthra to our color wish list and also the velo style?

03-04-2010
trendsetter

Quote:
OK Coco- Would anyone else be interested in a an Anthracite anything?
the velo in anthra looks delicious....check it out on TPF....it's quite gorgeous
Should we add anthra to our color wish list and also the velo style?
bagalicious: I am in for Anthracite Velo. It is gorgeous! I think if we get five people that is all we need.

03-04-2010
rising star

If T&D run anthra again I'll be up for getting an anthra rh bag, but they just ran anthra two runs in a row, so I'm not sure if they'll repeat it so soon? No harm asking though, right? ><

03-04-2010
scenester

My black medium PS1 from Jacky has depressed me. I was so eager to get it. Usually I would wait for someone on TFS to post their pics before ordering. But my desire made me impatient.

Friends/acquaintances of mine have auth medium PS1's. At this moment I just can't afford one.

When it arrived I was so happy - it seemed its only flaw was its smell. But I knew that would fade.

Now that I know that the bales are the bales for the XL PS1, not the correct bales for the Medium PS1. That explains why Jacky sent an extra strap with it. Because the larger width/height of the XL needs 2 straps, and the specific bales

So now my medium PS1 is in my hallway, not being used.

I'm grateful for learning the truth about this bag. I will order Jackys medium PS1 in beige/tan/taupe when its ready, & he corrects the bales.

In the meantime I think I will give this bag to my sister who lives far from anyone who owns an auth PS1, and has only ever seen it being carried my MKO & Leighton Meester in the pages of Us Weekly, not close enough to compare bales.

03-04-2010
scenester

Crystal: Ms Pommier is simply DIVINE!!!

03-04-2010
fashion elite

Done So we'll see what they say
Hi guys,
There seems to be a glimmer of interest in an oldie but a goodie "ANTHRACITE 2010"
I know a few of us would like it, especially in the new Velo style that you will be receiving from one of our generous members. Is this a possibility?
Please let me know and I will inform the group.
I have attached a pic of the beauty in question pic courtesy of TPF
Best
S
xoxo

Goddessh-No harm in asking..exactly, there are a lot of new members, and certain styles people missed out in anthra..if it's a sure thing i don't see why they wouldn't run it if it's popular..fingers X'd.
Blair Warner- I am so sorry that Jackie didn't get the medium PS1 correct...that blows. Did you guys send him detailed pics and stuff when you asked him? just curious? or did he just use the HW that he had and made the measurements smaller? I know it really should be the sellers job to make the best bag they can, but any detailed pics of hardware,strap and nuances that our keen eyes notice would always help.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg anthravelo.jpg (103.0 KB, 12 views)

Last edited by bagalicious; 03-04-2010 at 09:28 AM.

03-04-2010
scenester

Baga... I am in for the Anthracite Velo if T&D is willing to make it... Add me pls!

03-04-2010
fashion elite

ANTHRACITE VELO LIST
1) Coco
2) Bagalicious
3) Joanne

2010 ANTHRACITE LIST

VELO LIST IN OTHER COLORS

Last edited by bagalicious; 03-04-2010 at 09:27 AM.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #7, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules