How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

03-04-2010
scenester

Black GSH Money.jpg

Bought the Black GSH Money from T&D rather recently. When it first came, must say, I wasn't impressed with the leather. It was really quite dry. After moisturizing with Apple leather care conditioner, the condition was a little better. But after some weeks, it went back to its dry condition. Am now a little sick of conditioning it on a frequent basis, so decided to use it as a passport holder.

For those who bought the above style from T&D, what's your situation like? Now wondering if I should buy the same style in another colour or just splurge on another bag!

03-04-2010
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0anne View Post
Attachment 516275

Bought the Black GSH Money from T&D rather recently. When it first came, must say, I wasn't impressed with the leather. It was really quite dry. After moisturizing with Apple leather care conditioner, the condition was a little better. But after some weeks, it went back to its dry condition. Am now a little sick of conditioning it on a frequent basis, so decided to use it as a passport holder.

For those who bought the above style from T&D, what's your situation like? Now wondering if I should buy the same style in another colour or just splurge on another bag!
I have one (troy) and its great..no problems at all. But it STUNK when it arrived..like no other bag before it It has lustre and a satin sheen, it looks just like the authentics I saw at Bergdorfs..You should get the LMB's "shine restore" it sounds like you need this more than more apple leather conditioner. go to LMB's website and read up on it.

Last edited by bagalicious; 03-04-2010 at 10:44 AM.

03-04-2010
scenester

Thanks Baga.. I will go check it out!

03-04-2010
scenester

hey ladies, who does a better Chanel rep? Jacky or Catty?

03-04-2010
fashion elite

<.........I owe it all to you Smkelly....when are you showing us Joan jett?
Happy easter ladies and gents
Mod pics please new or new to you bag owners...it's time to post some Easter colors..greens, blues, purples..come out come out wherever you are!!!

Last edited by bagalicious; 03-04-2010 at 11:35 AM.

03-04-2010
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagalicious View Post
Thank you coco
yesterday i saw all these colors on TPF
Now it will all come down to what colors T&D make.
I am going to send the colors that are made in the velo to T&D so they can see what there choices are...this way we eliminate the frankenvelo..ok chaps?
Done- Just sent the color selection to T&D that the velo comes in.
Yes, Coco, THANK YOU! I've been researching the Velo too, and I'd love one in light olive with RH.

03-04-2010
fashion elite

I added you Goddessh and Smkelly :-)

ANTHRACITE VELO LIST
1) Coco
2) Bagalicious
3) Joanne

2010 ANTHRACITE LIST
Goddessh

VELO LIST IN OTHER COLORS
Smkelly (olive)

Last edited by bagalicious; 03-04-2010 at 12:25 PM.

03-04-2010
backstage pass

Bagalicious, LOVE your new avatar!

And hi all,

OK, so after carrying Joan around for a few weeks and adding a JC London phone booth charm, here are her latest pics. Sorry for the not-so-great quality. I don't know how to do EXTREMECLOSEUP (ode to Wayne and Garth) on it. bummer.

Anyway, other than her "dye-burn" of peeling leather (many more "bits" than the arrows are pointing to, but you get the point), she's just fine. No color transfer, no fading.

I'm amazed that the dye soaked right in to the rubber leather edging finish as beautifully as it did. I was expecting to have to re-edge everything!

Also, I know I'll have to retouch the zipper fabric and the stitching, although you can only see the barest hint of aqua if you look up close. Too close for anyone but a tfs sista to get!

Happy springtime holidays to all.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0597.jpg (493.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0592.jpg (409.5 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0596.jpg (424.2 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by SMKelly; 03-04-2010 at 12:43 PM.

03-04-2010
rising star

I added my name to velo in other colors..

ANTHRACITE VELO LIST
1) Coco
2) Bagalicious
3) Joanne

2010 ANTHRACITE LIST
Goddessh

Smkelly (olive)
ViaSarah (Castagna)

crystal7 Your pommier and magenta looks great! Are they from buyandsell?

03-04-2010
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco109 View Post
bagalicious: T&D already know what colors the Velo comes in. It comes in most every color made this season. Presently T&D are making the Velo in Outremer, Sang and Black. If they get an Olive Swatch I am sure that they will most likely make it in Olive as well.
Will the velo in outremer be available in their ioffer store or is it special order only? And how long does it take for them to complete usually?

03-04-2010
backstage pass

ANTHRACITE VELO LIST
1) Coco
2) Bagalicious
3) Joanne
4) CandyCandy

2010 ANTHRACITE LIST
Goddessh

Smkelly (olive)
ViaSarah (Castagna)
CandyCandy ( olive )

03-04-2010
front row

ANTHRACITE VELO LIST
1) Coco
2) Bagalicious
3) Joanne
4) CandyCandy
5) chicadee

2010 ANTHRACITE LIST
Goddessh
chicadee

Smkelly (olive)
ViaSarah (Castagna)
CandyCandy ( olive )

Last edited by chicadee; 03-04-2010 at 02:23 PM.

03-04-2010
front row

baga - 53...35...age is just a number! it's all in one's attitude

blair warner - you should ask jacky to send you the correct D-rings with your next order and take it to the cobbler to change them. but like you, i wouldn't be able to carry it if my friends had the auth. such a shame on jacky's oversight that the med and large ones don't have the same d-rings. as kimair said - it would have been so easy to get those right from the beginning. or maybe you might just want to get another black one - i think overall the bag is totally spot on. the leather on mine has really broken in now and it slouches so nicely. also, i think black is the safest color.

03-04-2010
fashion insider

babybluestar i get where you're comin from.. i thought i would get a certain shade of amethyst and didn't like the purpley result. thankfully for me i would love a sorbet in either the washed out color or the more vibrant one oh and i took 4 years of french and noix should be pronounced like trois i believe

katinboots if you want to just stare at it maybe you can just get a sorbet bracelet? it's not as big as a bag but if you like the color you can add it to your wrist haha

03-04-2010
fashion elite

I can finally close my door..took all my Non Bals from behind the door and built a storage cubby situation..pics by me

Bag cubby staring from bottom left:
ivory bay,white muse,oak roxy,brown roxy, black ramona,PS1
Cream gale,black gale,brown betty,black paraty,whisky silverado,brown paddington
authentic kooba sloane,authentic cole haan,fendi spy,authentic gicci,hermes birkin and kelly

Bal line up:
black gsh day,gsh anthra brief,EB gsh wk,black ggh wk,black gsh wk,sapphire ggh wk, sandstone ggh wk, anthra ggh city, Vg courier
rubisse step, black rh city,anthra rh wk,amethyst rh wk, aqua rh wk,gray rh wk,violet rh wk,black rh wk,outremer rh wk
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN1303.JPG (205.1 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN1304.JPG (91.5 KB, 23 views)

Last edited by bagalicious; 03-04-2010 at 03:17 PM.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #7, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules