iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #7 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1) - Page 19 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

03-04-2010
trendsetter

SMKelly-a job very well done

03-04-2010
trendsetter

ViaSarah-thank-you my pommier is from buy/sell and my magenta is from fangfang they are both exceptional quality bags I am so happy with them

candycandy-thanks

Chelsea2901-thank-you I am starting to carry my speedy more often, I would just like to get the handles a bit darker.

Thanks to everyone for all the bag love for pommier

Last edited by crystal7; 03-04-2010 at 05:13 PM.

03-04-2010
fashion elite

Joan Jett looks rockin..Nicely done Smkelly
Circoit- regarding your question, I think all bags are pretty much pre-order these days with T&D, But shoot them an E mail and double check..as far as how long will it take......I don't think anyone has the exact answer to that one.

Last edited by bagalicious; 03-04-2010 at 05:50 PM.

03-04-2010
trendsetter

my outremer is out of customs hopefully I will get her by Tuesday :p

03-04-2010
backstage pass

Hey all,

Thanks for the comments about Joan! I love being able to just throw her around. The first of any of my bags I've felt that way about.

BTW, does anyone know of a remedy for chronic post nasal drip? My hubby has it and he's always clearing his throat and "snorfling" and tho' I would give my life for him, it is worse than nails on a chalkboard for me.

Sorry about the OT. I'm at wits' end. Please PM me with any answers, etc.

Last weekend (Mom's 84th b-day) we went to afternoon tea at the Beverly Hills hotel. She carried her 55 y.o. porosus alligator bag...SO Grace Kelly! It's chocolate brown. Def. a "ladies who lunch" bag.

I carried my new Cole Haan Genevieve triangle tote. Don't know what I'll name her yet, though. Maybe Frances, after Frances Fisher, whom we met a few weeks ago. Lovely lady. Stuck-up wannabe daughter. Whatever.

03-04-2010
backstage pass

Hi everyone!

I've been gone since around CNY and I cannot believe the action that this thread has been getting!! Old thread closed, #6 opened AND closed, and #7 opened since I've been gone.

I claimed to be 'done with bags' but who was I kidding. Outremer looks amazing! I didn't think I would like it but from everyones pictures it really turned out fantastic.

Bagalicious: delayed congrats on Gwyneth

I am going to go add myself on a couple of the lists now. I would definitely prefer Olive over Galet but I do love the Galet as well and if I hold out for the Olive, and it never happens, then I might miss out on both dilemma.

03-04-2010
backstage pass

GALET: Bagalicious, Pixellated, Ladyluxe, Fanbao26, Coco109, Daft, Chicadee, Arisaa, Shopholic, Cloudyblue, Marienbad, meryll, bonne, luisa, SugarBabyLove,LovedByChanel,Silvia, lovetheluxe, uberprincess, jaydotcee

NOIX: Crystal7, Candycandy, Arisaa, Kimkhuu X 3 (City RH, Twiggy, Part-Time GSH), coco109 [ Part Time, Day Bag], babybluestar (only if they'll do GGH), PinkPrincess113 (GGH only), pixellated (GGH only - either in midday or work), Bella08, Sucre03, littleblacksheep (RH city)

OLIVE: Blair Warner, coco109, the siren, candycandy, Alkistis, beavercall, shopgirl86, Devon, Goddesh, Daft, KitterKat, SMKelly, Arisaa, Nicky x 2 bags, Madmurderermud, mm07, pixellated, Missdaisychain, jaydotcee

SORBET: Lucy92, pixellated, Crystal7, PinkPrincess113, bby, Shoptfs, Arisaa, uberprincess, Candycandy, Eskielvr

MOUTARD: cloudyblue, goddessh,bby, ViaSarah, j0anne, jaydotcee

RH Brief: bagalicious, pixellated, Sucre03

Town: theprettycat,lucy92, berber, Shoptfs, Arisaa

03-04-2010
scenester

hi guys i was wondering if anyone can tell me where i can get the best Alexa from? It was my birthday recently and i want to treat myself
Thanks in advance!
Leila

03-04-2010
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonne View Post
Hey everyone - I have kind of a weird question. A lot of the photos of T&D bags make them look shiny. While on TPF, a lot of the bags look a bit more matte. Is this just a photography thing or are T&D bags actually more shiny than auth?
I had two T&D bbag "experiences" recently that got me to thinking about the shine:

I was standing in line to try things on at Forever 21 and the fitting room attendant asked if my NBF black rh city was one of their accessories. I just stared at her and shook my head NO and let her count my other things. This really upset me at first (I don't want my leather looking like fake leather due to the shine), but I realized she probably just didn't know any better.

Then... I walked out of my apartment this morning carrying my bag and there were two very well dressed people behind me and I heard one of them say "Oooh, look at that balenciaga!" and the man with her replied "wow, very nice", it made me walk a little taller as I headed out :p

I realized I really shouldn't care so much... but I think the shine is in the eye of the beholder, in a way.

03-04-2010
backstage pass

I just got my chanel black jumbo lambskin from catty and its the best chanel rep i've ever seen! The sides don't stick out AT ALL (no clipping for me :p) and its very structured.
Pics are mine
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg chanel black jumbo.jpeg (43.9 KB, 78 views)
File Type: jpg IMG00442-20100403-2014.jpg (360.2 KB, 54 views)

03-04-2010
scenester

Baga...your bag wardrobe is TDF!!! I want me one of these....

03-04-2010
trendsetter

arisaa-lovely chanel bag congrats would you know if Catty has the same one in navy? thanks

Last edited by crystal7; 03-04-2010 at 08:58 PM.

03-04-2010
backstage pass

^ thanks! I don't sorry, I know she has a grey jumbo.

03-04-2010
fashion elite

Arisaa I know nothing about chanels, but that looks very nice to me. Enjoy it.
jaydotcee- Nice to see you, Geyneth thanks you
Thanks Joanne...I feel very organized now with my new cage cubby...bought the stacking storage blocks from bed bath and beyond and went to town today!

Last edited by bagalicious; 03-04-2010 at 09:00 PM.

03-04-2010
front row

Sheeesssshhhh I've been gone a couple days && I miss everything!!!! I wont do that again hehehehehehehe crystal your new bag is fab luvs it... Chelsea[/B] I just love your speedy its perfect OMG I luv it soooo much!!!!! Im going to buy a Lv bag && do nothing to the vachetta like you said you did but its going to be hard because when its new its soooo white yucky hahahaha. &&to all the girls with new bags congrats congrats Im sooooo behind && have to catch up

Some one else posted before && after pictures of there speedy && it looks great

Well I have some pictures for you girls my camera was about to die but I did the best I could to snap these.. My new to me sapphire GSH we && violet GSH city thank to a very sweet Tfs member I have a new love for big bags after meeting my sap we
Its sooooo hard to capture the irl color of these bags I havent mastered it yet

Pictures are mine

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #7, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules