How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

04-04-2010
trendsetter

arisaa: What model Chanel Jumbo is your bag? It is totally gorgeous. I have never thought of getting a Chanel Rep but your bag is just amazingly beautiful.

04-04-2010
fashion elite

Blairwarner- Your paraty versace story made me laugh, Is there anyway that you can send your medium PS1 back to Jacky and have him correct the flaws? It might cost a little xtra money but hopefully it will be worth it
Thanks Smkelly for the PM and candycandy & fashiongirl87 for the nice comments
Crystal- I dont know if the boys are going to do Anthra 2010, this is there reply:
Hi S,
That’s a beautiful bag.
It’s coming through lighter on my monitor than what we has seen down in Hong Kong last week.
The Anthracite we were playing with was very similar to our one but doesn’t have the Blue toning.
I’m not sure if we could get the numbers to run Anthracite again.
We’ve already done twice and our data base isn’t big enough.
Hugs and have a Happy Easter.
Tony and Dom
xx

So unless we get 15 or so names for Anthra i doubt if they will make it again. Thats just what i get from there E mail.
I know what you mean Coco...Now I'm thinking about Arisaa's Chanel..haha this thread it's very naughy in a good way!

Last edited by bagalicious; 04-04-2010 at 06:51 AM.

04-04-2010
fashion elite

F/W 2010 Bal color chart ...Pic courtesy of TPF.
The only color that I like is sahara.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fw2010balchart.jpg (92.8 KB, 71 views)

Last edited by bagalicious; 04-04-2010 at 07:11 AM.

04-04-2010
fashion elite

So what does everyone think of the RGGH?
I don't like it in this size, I prefer the smaller RGH thats on the town bag
Maybe if it was on a brown or an olive it might look nicer But from what i see here I much prefer GGH or GSH
Pic courtesy of the TPF
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rggh.jpg (259.5 KB, 15 views)

Last edited by bagalicious; 04-04-2010 at 07:41 AM.

04-04-2010
rising star

Saw it in real life at Bal Sg, I hated it. It has these weird black lines running through the hw. Blah. GGH rocks so much harder Also the zipper is a different color (slightly) from the hardware. The zipper is quite rose-like, but the hw is a bit more gunmetal.

Last edited by goddessh; 04-04-2010 at 07:49 AM.

04-04-2010
trendsetter

Bagalicious: I love the Siegle and Blue Roix as well as Anthracite.
I will most likely purchase something in Siegle and Anthracite.
I am trying to rehome some other bags that I don't carry and replace
them with Authentic Bals. For me six-seven authentic Bals are enough.
Presently I have Authentic Autumne Courier, Canard Velo, Outremer Sunday tote, Pappeetee Day, Pommier Giant Day, Pourpre Day. Olive Day is coming this week so I am going to rehome two of my Bals that I don't use. I don't know why I love Reds on other people and I love to look at them but I don't wear my red Authentic Balenciaga often. In fact I have only carried my Pourpre Day one time, I don't know why I dont' carry it as it is really a Pomegranate red and not a true red. I love greens,blues, grays and browns more I guess.

I hope that T&D makes us Galet, Olive and Noix in the next round of colors because these are the colors I truly love, earth tones.

I am going to see if I can get a regular Pommier Day bag from buyandsellmybag as that is what I should have gotten in the first place. I love the pommer but not with all that Bling.

Good news, I just checked and my Saddle Work w/RH is at the post office waiting to be picked up. I will post pictures as soon as I receive my bag.

Last edited by coco109; 04-04-2010 at 08:30 AM. Reason: spellcheck

04-04-2010
scenester

I thought the RGGH looks really quite nice on the pics.. I saw the RGGH on the first bag in the Bal website (if memory doesn't serve me wrong).. Somehow GH on First styles not quite right..

04-04-2010
fashion elite

Like Crystal I would only want an Anthra that was TRUE charcoal gray, no blue or green undertoness.
I already have 3 anthra bags I would only want the 2010 anthra not a repeat of 2007 or 2009.
Anthra09 enhanced GGH city,Anthra 09 RH WK, Anthra 07 GSH Brief..Pics by me

I think the GRGH looks drab and dull looking..has no allure for me anyway.
I did like the town with the smaller GRH (coin purse HW) that had some pazazz..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN1155.JPG (204.1 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN0622.JPG (205.8 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN1193.JPG (40.2 KB, 290 views)

Last edited by bagalicious; 04-04-2010 at 09:01 AM.

04-04-2010
backstage pass

congrats on the chanel, it looks great

oh and so lovely to hear about everyone's bag stories, wish that would happen to me too - but I only see Vuitton here (old models and not often)

04-04-2010
rising star

^ Haha same. Where I live I don't see any other bags other than LV, Coach, Gucci, and Chanel. A very small percentage would know what a Balenciaga is .

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagalicious View Post
So what does everyone think of the RGGH?
I don't like it in this size, I prefer the smaller RGH thats on the town bag
Maybe if it was on a brown or an olive it might look nicer But from what i see here I much prefer GGH or GSH
Pic courtesy of the TPF
From what I've seen in pics RGGH reminds me of copper. IMO, I don't think it's versatile like GGH, which is why I prefer GGH over RGGH. The only color that I can think of that matches RGGH is olive. But I can't really judge it since I haven't seen it IRL.

arisaa Your chanel looks stunning . It's probably the best rep I seen here so far...

LovedByChane Congrats on your new bals! You wear them so well .

Last edited by ViaSarah; 04-04-2010 at 12:59 PM.

04-04-2010
backstage pass

madmurder, 100mph, bonne, baga, fashionplus, alyn, fashiongirl, viasarah - Thanks! I was really surprised when I opened catty's package - didn't expect it to be this good. For the interior, its dark red and has no second flap like the authentic.

04-04-2010
backstage pass

arisaa your chanel is AMAZING! completely breathtaken! the quilts look so poofy and soft! i am soo tempted to order one but i have put myself on a temporary bag ban (i have too many bags!)

lovedbychanel: congrats on your new violets and sapphires! they are definitely some of my favourite colours out there.

04-04-2010
front row

Thank you every one that commented on my new to me bag babies
I've been bitten by the bal bug Now I just want big bags like works && weekenders. Im not a big fan of citys any more I think they are tooooo small for me
Baga- I just your collection soooooo much I cant stop looking at it

Last edited by LovedByChanel; 04-04-2010 at 04:05 PM.

04-04-2010
rising star

oh shelleybean, chicadee and 100mph im glad someone else is interested in the monogram idylle... haha shelleybean i must admit it looks pretty much the same as the mini lin only with a strap, but i LOVE STRAPS! oh and 100mph i understand where you are coming from about the possibly crappy leather on the idylle but considering jacky's ability to match materials im not too concerned, i've also not heard anyone coplain about jacky's actual quality and he does exert control on the items he sells, as his reps always seem to be the closest and he seems quiteproud of that.

but anyways im thinking of doing quite a large jacky order soonish (well as sooon as i make my mind up on the 5-6 items) so i'll report back!

04-04-2010
backstage pass

I have a question. So is buyandsellmybag on ioffer where people sell off T&D bags they don't want? How do I know if it is a T&D bag?

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #7, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules