iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #7 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1) - Page 328 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

01-08-2010
tfs star

Can anyone recommend a seller for the Lady Dior bag?

01-08-2010
rising star

Did anyone have experience with T&D shipping to the wrong address? I have been waiting for my Galet Part Time forever. Without any shipping notification or tracking info, all of a sudden the boys emailed me and said the bag was failed to deliver. The zip code on the fail delivery notice is totally wrong. I cannot go to that zip code to pick up the bag. I guess that package will be returned to the boys eventually. Will T&D resend it without extra charges since it is not my fault? My PayPal address has my correct address. This is very frustrating.

02-08-2010
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by chukotka View Post
Hoping some of you ladies may have more info/insight. I stumbled onto a seller on taobao seller xhipiju (but I can't read the Chinese) and the seller has outrageously auth looking Chanel bags. But, they're selling them for $400!!!

I remember someone mentioning getting taobao bags for cheaper (if my memory serves me correctly)?? Or if anyone has any experience with a good taobao Chanel seller or xhipiju?

Thanks!!
Hi chukotka, i believe it was me who said that. i've spoken to xhipiju before and believe they accept Paypal. however, they are very expensive and speak MINIMAL chinese. PM me if you need help

02-08-2010
front row

Orchidian: I think I like the gsh better, at least this very second I do! I'm only going to keep one so I'm going to sell the rh because I've never owned a gsh bag before and I love the way galet & gsh match I do love rh too.. Gah! Hard to be decisive.

Chicadee: Thanks for the skull feedback

The rocco I received is faulty So am sending it back to Jacky who has been super super nice, he's then going to send me a new one. I'll post pics later when I get a chance

02-08-2010
fashion elite

Members who PM me..I do not have any more info than what I have posted about bags on this thread...If you do a search you will see reviews of lots of bags by lots of members here and then you can decide what seller to choose.
I have never bought anything from catty, and only once from Jacky. Newbagfactory have a website on ioffer for all to see.
I will not reply to PM's about sellers, so please dont waste your time (or mine) Thanks.

02-08-2010
backstage pass

oh thanks bagalicious but all i can find in this thread is people buying from these sellers but not the place to buy , besides the fact that this is a very long thread to do some research (its number 7) however i tried to look for some info but I didnt find anything that takes me to the sellers. Im asking for some sympathy please where could i find them and their stuff? Thats my question, where could I see what they sell please? I didnt mean to bother you, i apologise. But again Id appreciate anyone giving me a link to jacky or catty by PM. Thanks a lot.

Last edited by GetCloser; 02-08-2010 at 07:20 AM.

02-08-2010
backstage pass

^^ You'll have to try and contribute to the thread or chances are, no one will send you the links. Is there any bag in particular you're looking for?

02-08-2010
trendsetter

Is there anyone on the forum who is interested in the alexa small grape?
If so can you please write to Jacky letting him know you would like for him to make this bag? I wanted grape and not plum. Heoriginally said he would make both colors and is now renegging. If enough people write to him requesting the Alexa Grape regular sized, perhaps he will make it. Thanks

02-08-2010
windowshopping

Oh my gosh, just submitted my big jackie order for this year - fingers crossed, all will arrive as described! so I got:
*The new Gucci Jackie in Light Brown (eyeing this one for about a year, but haven't heard any reviews on it here....)
*LV SC bag in Cobalt (tried the real one on in the LV boutique and it was bea-u-ti-ful - hope jackys doesn't dissapoint!)
*YSL black patent clutch (looks very cute)
*LV speedy 30 (wanted one for ages - but will be looking for tips to patina the handles very fast)
*Chanel 1112 caviar with silver hardware - this one is the wild card! Im not a huge fan of the original 2.55, coz I love the re-issue - Jacky refuses to do the patent re-issue with gold hardware - my HG bag. It looks cute though so hopefully it will work out!

I will post reviews of all the above when I receive them - hopefully I will look nice and trim in the photos from the lack of food due to bag expenditure.....

02-08-2010
backstage pass

My questions have been already answered via pm, thank you!

02-08-2010
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chupi View Post
vivian92: Would you pretty please post a review of the silk scarf from catty? Wanted one for ages

the quality is nice, however while the scarfs may be actual designs, the colorways are often wrong. if you're wearing it tied or around a bag though, it shouldn't be a problem.

02-08-2010
backstage pass

Does anyone know if pics of the Regular Oak Alexa bag on Jacky's site are of the AUTH or rep?

I recall someone posted here about the stiff feel of her Oak Alexa from Jacky. I tried applying Dubbin Wax and Mink Oil to my bag. Neither product darkened the leather. They helped slightly to break in the leather. If you happen to have either product, it's worth a try. Do avoid the stitching though when you apply either product. However, if you don't have either product, don't bother buying them. They only helped slightly, so I feel it's not worth purchasing the products just for the Alexa.

Apple Leather Care will NOT work in softening the leather.

Last edited by xooey; 02-08-2010 at 08:40 AM.

02-08-2010
backstage pass

^^ Ok, I just got the answer from Jacky.

His reply: "#1820 is actual pics, thanks"

I'm even more confused now. Does he mean the pics on his site are of the authentic Alexa or his replica?

02-08-2010
scenester

I've always wanted an SC bag and a speedy 30 too! Which speedy did you get, bakedbean?
I'm deciding if I want a monogram or damier...

Btw, just out of curiousity, what do you guys mean by bad Bal handles?

02-08-2010
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by shopholic View Post
Did anyone have experience with T&D shipping to the wrong address? I have been waiting for my Galet Part Time forever. Without any shipping notification or tracking info, all of a sudden the boys emailed me and said the bag was failed to deliver. The zip code on the fail delivery notice is totally wrong. I cannot go to that zip code to pick up the bag. I guess that package will be returned to the boys eventually. Will T&D resend it without extra charges since it is not my fault? My PayPal address has my correct address. This is very frustrating.
shopholic, I had one of my T&D bags sent to wrong address...I'm sure T&D will send you a new one if its thear mistake, the bag is lost or you dont receive it

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #7, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules