iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #7 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1) - Page 338 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

07-08-2010
front row

So many people getting the SC! CAn't wait for pictures! puggysgirl, thanks!

07-08-2010
fashion insider

boinquo i have a damier azur speedy from catty and i love it!

07-08-2010
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkPrincess113 View Post
JGould- I think a city would be too small for you. I have a speedy 30 and the city feels smaller than that! You can't wear a city crossbody. Go for a PT if you want to wear it crossbody and that size seems to fit your needs more. I would suggest a work since that's bigger than the PT, but that does not have a shoulder strap- just 2 handles that you could slide wear on your arm too if you like that. Just get both!

!
Thank you. Does both the PT and the Work handles fit on the shoulder the same?

I would love to get both. :p

07-08-2010
fashion insider

handles on PT and Work are longer than city and will fit on shoulder

07-08-2010
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby_yorkie View Post
handles on PT and Work are longer than city and will fit on shoulder
After looking at 567,845,897 pictures today, I am for sure leaning towards a Work. :p Although the PT is nice because of the strap, I found that I appreciate the styling of the Work w/o strap better.

07-08-2010
scenester

Wore my Neverfull GM today! I didn't get her from a seller on here but I love her' Oh yes I do... classic
Attached Images
File Type: jpg neverfullGMK.jpg (41.8 KB, 9 views)

07-08-2010
scenester

Does anyone have a Beige Chanel JUMBO XL MAXI BAG .. i have the hardest time searcing this forum when im looking for specifics :/

07-08-2010
front row

Thanks Baby Yorkie!! Which color is your fav??

07-08-2010
front row

I'm having real problems with NBF at the moment, has anyone else been experiencing something similar? Ordered a Galet City from them, paid on August 16th and since then have sent 3-4 emails chasing it up. They said last week it would ship at the weekend and they'd send tracking, they didn't. I bugged them for a tracking number and they sent me one. BUT the tracking number they sent me was for a package that was delivered this morning, signed for by someone who wasn't me, 300 miles from my address.

I wrote to them saying obviously they've either sent me the wrong tracking number or they've sent the bag to the wrong address and they've been incredibly unapologetic. They said they will contact their courier to get a 'piece of paper' to see if I gave them the wrong address. One, I have emails and paypal receipts proving that I gave them the right address so that's bullsh*t trying to put it on me. Two, if they screwed up with their courier, it's THEIR fault, they're at fault until I have my bag.

I've been waiting for it for 3 weeks now and it's been a constant process of hounding them and now they're expecting me to be happy that they've got my money and sent me a bogus tracking number? I'm so furious with them. Any advice/ has anyone experienced anything similar?

07-08-2010
is (H)appy

my advice would be to vent directly to T&D directly about this...there's nothing really anyone here can do to be honest. there have been a few girls who have posted similar experiences in the past (search tool), but if i remember correctly, they were resolved amicably and drama free.
i bet they just gave you the wrong tracking number, but if not, they will take care of it and make sure you get what you paid for or refund you if that's what you want. they've been in business for years and are known for their excellent customer service. when they screw up (they are human after all), they admit it and make it right.

07-08-2010
fashion insider

uberwench: im sorry about ur situation. they used to be very slow and sometime more than 3 weeks. but they r very fast lately so it does sound weird. i bet they will fix it, T&D have great customer service. they might just give u a wrong tracking

07-08-2010
front row

Thanks for the replies and tbh I've never had problems with them before. It's just that the last few weeks they've been really flippant/lax about giving me information, so I was already unimpressed with them and tracking info and this whole mess just feels like the last straw.

Does anyone else get that gut 'uh-oh' feeling sometimes when dealing on ebay and ioffer? Where you just know this one isn't going to go well and you should try to paypal claim/chargeback your money before you never see it again or get involved in a three month wrangle for some goods which by then you don't need anymore? It's starting to feel like that. It was like that with Catty, had a bunch of really good hauls from her, great customer service, then the last two times were problematic to the point where I will never use her again.

The other really annoying thing is that this was meant to be my holiday bag, all my holiday packing (which I've already done) was based around having to only take this one bag. Based on when they said it would get to me when I ordered it I figured I'd have it well on time. Now I'm having to rethink all of that, so annoying!

07-08-2010
rising star

uberwench: i'm sure T&D will take care of you. Communication regarding shipping dates is not their forte, in my experience, but my bags have always eventually found their way to me. The guys are completely honest and in spite of their shipping issues have excellent customer service. They are probably just trying to get a handle on the situation with the courier (it's quite disturbing to think that the courier is not delivering bags where they ought) but I am sure that you will get your bags and the boys will take care of you.

07-08-2010
rising star

uberwench: ^ dido. I emailed them once a week for over a month asking for my Galet tracking number and they always made pleasant excuses and then one day by bag just showed up on my doorstep. I emailed them to say that I loved my bag and that I didn't need a tracking number after all.--- this is their response to me:

Hi M,
That great news.
I was in all sorts of panic when you emailed because I couldn’t find your tracking number yet I was sure I sent it and then realized there was no leather available if I hadn’t sent it.

Not sure, but I'm thinking that means no more Galet? So if others were thinking about this color you might want to email the boys pronto.

07-08-2010
trendsetter

I agree, I can only say the best about T&D always super nice to deal with

Also I love the part time as the handles are longer then the work and a plus that it has a strap

Last edited by crystal7; 07-08-2010 at 11:37 PM.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #7, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules