How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

10-04-2010
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMKelly View Post
Hi Crystal...
I do all my NBF Bals this way: I take the tassle from the front zip pocket and the mirror and put them on the main zipper pull. Then I put a charm on the front zip pocket ring.

When I order from the guys, I always order 5-10 extra tassles.
SMKelly- what a great idea I will order extra tassels from the boys with my bags as well thanks

10-04-2010
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by candycandy View Post
i think the PH we was for the men's ones....
i dont know about men WE if they still making men WE with pewter. but i know from 2004 and before, they only make PH, brass was introduced after that. so basically all bal from that time has PH

10-04-2010
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagalicious View Post
.........I am still trying to figure out why i didn't buy a Maldives RH Work....I think I got caught up in a sticly pot of praline around that time
Praline? No actually I think it was an Amethyst RH Work. Do you remember wanting Amethyst? We do. Yes yes we do. Remember the pictures that someone photoshopped your head onto? Yes, Amethyst. Why whatever became of that Amethyst bag Ms. Bagalicious?
(aww shucks you know I'm just giving you a hard time sistah!)
IU

10-04-2010
trendsetter

I am now kicking myself for missing out on Maldives what was I thinking???

Last edited by crystal7; 11-04-2010 at 12:01 AM.

11-04-2010
backstage pass

I know Maldives and Vert D'eau are TDF, but they just remind me of the toothpaste I use. That, and the ancient Melmac kitchen bowls we had growing up.

I remember wanting glass/ceramic dishes/bowls like my friends had, but no. But I've gotta hand it to Dad and Mom. They used that set for 40 years. And Mom would whip out the custom made Noritake bone china for T-day and X-mas.

Anyway. I'm off codeine now. Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

11-04-2010
windowshopping

Wow lame :/ I sent Jacky back a defected LV Neverfull that he was going to fix, and he promised to credit me the shipping fees... now he is denying that he ever said that.

11-04-2010
front row

Wow, /\ sorry that happened
maybe show him a copy of the email in which he said that?

I would love love a velo with extra tassels, but not in any of those colours
Its really too bad they're not making sahara cause I think a sahara velo would be insane amazing.

And yes, still gsh maldives dreaming!

11-04-2010
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetlychee View Post
Wow lame :/ I sent Jacky back a defected LV Neverfull that he was going to fix, and he promised to credit me the shipping fees... now he is denying that he ever said that.
Please forward him the email in which he'd agreed to the credit, just to refresh his memory. Similar thing happened to me. Jacky forgot about the credit he owed me but when I forwarded the email to him, he kept his word.

11-04-2010
trendsetter

[QUOTE=bagalicious;7027285]Coco- Where and how do you store your bags?
Not that I'm counting or anything but you must have quite a few goodies...any chance of us seeing your NBF collection one of these days?
I could do with a good drool!

bagalicous: I store my Bags on a white bookcase shelf. It has four shelves where my fifteen Coach Bags are. My Balenciaga and T&D Bags are stored on top of the shelf in their white dustbags one on top of the other kind of like a sandwhich. This bookshelf is out in the open so all my bags get aired. No closet for me. I cannot post pictures of my T&D collection just now, sorry but T&D has three of my bags which they are changing the O-rings for me - Anthracite City w/GSH, Maldives City w/GSH and Argent Part Time w/GSH. When I get them back at the end of the month I will post pictures of my T&D Bags. I have around seventeen.

Why did you not get a Maldives Work. Maldives is divine. I wish I had gotten a day bag in Maldives along with my City GSH but one will have to do.
I have not worn my Maldives much but I will when I get her back as Spring has arrived.

11-04-2010
fashion elite

shelleybean- Yes of course i was a nut for amethyst!!! But that was a different batch to Maldives..That was just just a wah wah wah I want my amethyst. I think Amethyst 2nd run was a solo run
Maldives ran with Framboise and praline...and if you remember...PRALINE almost sunk me and I was treading water for dear life so i couldn't concentrate on buying anything else at that time...hence...that was the reason for no RH WK Maldives Coco I had my hands full at the time

That sounds great Coco Look forward to seeing your collection. I have 18 currently..wow..thats just plain.....cra......I mean FABULOUS!

I really prefer buying one bag at a time, as if I buy 2 inevitably 1 will get overlooked.
I'm glad that my next NBF haul will be all different colors which means seperate shipments...if i got 3 at once forget it!

baby Yorkie- How is your Mum's Bottega veneta holding up? It was from Jacky correct?
Did anyone else ever get a BV from him? if so any reviews?

Last edited by bagalicious; 11-04-2010 at 06:52 AM.

11-04-2010
fashion elite

/\ Sorry i was cut off I saw and carried my girlfriends auth BV yesterday, mama mia it was gorgeous, it was $2300..and that was from there Woodbury Commons Outlet store.
Unless Jacky has impoved his weaving/lattice work, i think i will be staying with my new obsessions "cole haan" the working girls BV! I have 3 now and one more bid on Ebay currently!

Has anyone ever bought a BV from Jacky?
I haven't heard that anyone ever has, Yet most of his BV styles are sold out, He E malied me saying they will be back in stock in 10 days. i like the Roma and parrachute in black
Annanyc has told me(And quite rightly so) to stay away from his BV'S saying that there is a reason why these bags are luxury priced items, the crafsmanship and quality can not be really duplicated at $150 per bag But why am i still intrigued?

11-04-2010
backstage pass

^^ bagalicious, stay away from J's BV. It IS that bad. No offence to anyone who bought BV from J and liked it, but my friend received a dud from him and is returning it.

11-04-2010
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by xooey View Post
^^ bagalicious, stay away from J's BV. It IS that bad. No offence to anyone who bought BV from J and liked it, but my friend received a dud from him and is returning it.
THANK YOU..so much xooey...I thought that might be the case
Thanks for posting so quicky, appreciate it.

I see on Ioffer there is a BV for sale from that was made by catty, I assume her's are the same, anyone ever bought a BV from her? any review?

Last edited by bagalicious; 11-04-2010 at 07:16 AM.

11-04-2010
front row

Thank you, Zina, for that info!

11-04-2010
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by sill View Post
Oh I thought you meant moderator of bagswap, not tfs, sorry!
500 posts?? wow... I really should stop just stalking these threads. k, spring resolution: contribute! I plan to buy a regular alexa from Jacky so we'll see how that goes...

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #7, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules