How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

12-04-2010
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by candycandy View Post
VERT D’EAU: beautymarked, goddessh, madmurdermud, Balenbabe, shelleybean, cloudyblue, pixellated, babybluestar (2 bags), CandyCandy, Leda, Sucre03, Coco109, Bagalicious

MALDIVES: katinboots, uberprincess, crystal7, Balenbabe, pixellated

Coco, and Baga i added you in the short list so it will be easier
baga me too...i'd like VD first, then maldives, then papeetee

For those that want Papeetee and Vert D'eau please write to T&D and advise them of this. They are really different colors and I really want Papeete and Vert D'eau. Balenciaga is rereleasing Vert D'eau this season and it will be popular again but I also want Papeetee and don't see why we cannot have both. They are really different colors. One is pistachio and the other is sea green. I don't see them the same at all. Please write to T&D and advise them that you would like both colors. If we get enough people for both Papeetee and Vert D'eau they will run both colors.

They are most definitly doing Noix and Olive. They received my package and are convinced that those colors will both sell out so I am happy about the Noix and Olive finally something neutral.

12-04-2010
fashion elite

/\ Agreed..But If they only decide to run ONE of the 3 greens (VD,Papeete or Maldives)
lets make a list here and lets add our name to the one we really want so we can see what the majority wants if they only decide on running 1 of these 3 colors..ok? This way we will all know what we favor and will be able to present T&D with a more acurate color choice in this family. Whichever green reigns supreme can be added to the big list of definites..sound like a plan...
Again this list is assuming they will only RUN ONE GREEN SHADE:

"WHICH GREEN DO YOU WANT IF YOU CAN ONLY HAVE ONE.... LIST"

Vert D'eau- Bagalicious

Maldives

Papeete-

Last edited by bagalicious; 12-04-2010 at 07:52 AM.

12-04-2010
backstage pass

Vert D'eau- Bagalicious, madmurderermud

Maldives

Papeete-

Last edited by madmurderermud; 12-04-2010 at 07:59 AM.

12-04-2010
backstage pass

Vert D'eau- Bagalicious, madmurderermud, candycandy, leda,

Maldives

Papeete-

12-04-2010
scenester

Though I must admit that VD is growing on me - eww, that doesn't sound good lol!!!

Vert D'eau- Bagalicious, madmurderermud, candycandy, leda

Maldives - uberprincess

Papeete-

Last edited by uberprincess; 12-04-2010 at 08:22 AM. Reason: simultaneous postings

12-04-2010
scenester

I'd rather have maldives but would settle for vert d'eau!

VERT D'EAU : beautymarked, goddessh, madmurdermud, Balenbabe, shelleybean, cloudyblue, pixellated, babybluestar (2 bags), CandyCandy, Leda, sucre03, coco109, bagalicious, uberprincess

PAPEETEE: coco109, bagalicious, xooey, candycandy, Chupi, wrtau23, chicadee, lovepink87, ziggy stardust, crystal7, leda, Devon, lexig07!, j0anne, pixellated, Balenbabe, Orchidian

GALET: Bagalicious, Pixellated, Ladyluxe, Fanbao26, Coco109, Daft, Chicadee, Arisaa, Shopholic, Cloudyblue, Marienbad, meryll, bonne, luisa, SugarBabyLove,LovedByChanel,Silvia, lovetheluxe, jaydotcee, ziggy stardust,Devon,Puggysgirl, j0anne, kaygirl, Orchidian

NOIX: Crystal7, Candycandy, Arisaa, Kimkhuu X 3 (City RH, Twiggy, Part-Time GSH), coco109 [ Part Time, Day Bag], babybluestar (only if they'll do GGH), PinkPrincess113, pixellated (GGH only - either in midday or work), Bella08, Sucre03, littleblacksheep (RH city), leda, kaygirl, Orchidian, dopagenic

OLIVE: Blair Warner, coco109, the siren, candycandy, Alkistis, beavercall, shopgirl86, Devon, Goddesh, Daft, KitterKat, SMKelly, Arisaa, Nicky x 2 bags, Madmurderermud, mm07, pixellated, Missdaisychain, jaydotcee, leda, bagalicious, indian_rose, kaygirl, pixellated

SORBET: Lucy92, pixellated, Crystal7, PinkPrincess113, bby, Shoptfs, Arisaa, uberprincess, Candycandy, Eskielvr, ziggy stardust, Daft, Amethyst Sparkle, Balenbabe,Puggysgirl, ColeyX3

MOUTARD: cloudyblue, goddessh,bby, ViaSarah, j0anne, jaydotcee, Balenbabe, pixellated, Orchidian, coco109

MALDIVES: katinboots, uberprincess, crystal7, Balenbabe, pixellated,bagalicious

RH Brief: bagalicious, pixellated, Sucre03

Town: theprettycat, lucy92, berber, Shoptfs, Arisaa, xooey

Velo: Coco, j0anne, lovetheluxe

Velo in olive- Coco,Bagalicious,candycandy,Annanyc, SMKelly, addictedtopurses

12-04-2010
rising star

Vert D'eau- Bagalicious, madmurderermud, candycandy, leda, xJessiex

Maldives - uberprincess

Papeete-

12-04-2010
fashion elite

There are too many different lists going on...

Vert D'eau- Bagalicious, madmurderermud, candycandy, leda, xJessiex, brianna

Maldives - uberprincess

Papeete-

12-04-2010
scenester

hi everyone! I'm new here and look forward to posting more in the future. I had a question regarding T&D, though I have spoken to them in the past I have yet to order. I would love to buy a black GGH part time or day. Do they only make certain colors at certain times? How can I find bags that they aren't making anymore? Thanks so much!

12-04-2010
fashion elite

THIS JUST IN FROM THE BOYS:
We wont be doing Maldives again since we only did recently.
If VD wins over papeete then we will do it.
Hugs
T&D
xx

Vert D'eau- Bagalicious, madmurderermud, candycandy, leda, xJessiex, brianna

Papeete-
Uberprincess- its make your mind up time!

12-04-2010
rising star

VERT D'EAU : beautymarked, goddessh, madmurdermud, Balenbabe, shelleybean, cloudyblue, pixellated, babybluestar (2 bags), CandyCandy, Leda, sucre03, coco109, bagalicious, uberprincess

PAPEETEE: coco109, bagalicious, xooey, candycandy, Chupi, wrtau23, chicadee, lovepink87, ziggy stardust, crystal7, leda, Devon, lexig07!, j0anne, pixellated, Balenbabe, Orchidian

GALET: Bagalicious, Pixellated, Ladyluxe, Fanbao26, Coco109, Daft, Chicadee, Arisaa, Shopholic, Cloudyblue, Marienbad, meryll, bonne, luisa, SugarBabyLove,LovedByChanel,Silvia, lovetheluxe, jaydotcee, ziggy stardust,Devon,Puggysgirl, j0anne, kaygirl, Orchidian

NOIX: Crystal7, Candycandy, Arisaa, Kimkhuu X 3 (City RH, Twiggy, Part-Time GSH), coco109 [ Part Time, Day Bag], babybluestar (only if they'll do GGH), PinkPrincess113, pixellated (GGH only - either in midday or work), Bella08, Sucre03, littleblacksheep (RH city), leda, kaygirl, Orchidian, dopagenic

OLIVE: Blair Warner, coco109, the siren, candycandy, Alkistis, beavercall, shopgirl86, Devon, Goddesh, Daft, KitterKat, SMKelly, Arisaa, Nicky x 2 bags, Madmurderermud, mm07, pixellated, Missdaisychain, jaydotcee, leda, bagalicious, indian_rose, kaygirl, pixellated

SORBET: Lucy92, pixellated, Crystal7, PinkPrincess113, bby, Shoptfs, Arisaa, uberprincess, Candycandy, Eskielvr, ziggy stardust, Daft, Amethyst Sparkle, Balenbabe,Puggysgirl, ColeyX3

MOUTARD: cloudyblue, goddessh,bby, ViaSarah, j0anne, jaydotcee, Balenbabe, pixellated, Orchidian, coco109

MALDIVES: katinboots, uberprincess, crystal7, Balenbabe, pixellated,bagalicious

Town: theprettycat, lucy92, berber, Shoptfs, Arisaa, xooey, Alasse

12-04-2010
trendsetter

bagalicious: I wrote to T&D and they said if there is enough interest for Papeetee and Vert D'eau they will run both colors. I believe that there is enought interest for both colors. If you want both you should leave your name on both lists and then have that list with all the colors go to T&D. I don't think that we should do it as what color we prefer because most of us want both, I know that I do.

thanks,

Last edited by coco109; 12-04-2010 at 09:08 AM.

12-04-2010
fashion elite

/\ OK..I would much prefer VD over papeete, and have taken my name off of the papeete and maldive list
I only want the one out of the 3 if given the choice.(I already have an aquamarine that is a cyclade/papeete alternative so VD would be the ultimate color for me.
Thanks for the info

VERT D'EAU : beautymarked, goddessh, madmurdermud, Balenbabe, shelleybean, cloudyblue, pixellated, babybluestar (2 bags), CandyCandy, Leda, sucre03, coco109, bagalicious

PAPEETEE: coco109, xooey, candycandy, Chupi, wrtau23, chicadee, lovepink87, ziggy stardust, crystal7, leda, Devon, lexig07!, j0anne, pixellated, Balenbabe, Orchidian

MALDIVES: katinboots, uberprincess, crystal7, Balenbabe, pixellated,

Last edited by bagalicious; 12-04-2010 at 09:28 AM.

12-04-2010
fashion elite

Smkelly- For you..This shows anthra 09 with enhanced GGH off nicely My small but loved Cole Haan collection in the back
Pic by me
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN1330.JPG (202.0 KB, 16 views)

12-04-2010
backstage pass

VERT D'EAU : beautymarked, goddessh, madmurdermud, Balenbabe, shelleybean, cloudyblue, pixellated, babybluestar (2 bags), CandyCandy, Leda, sucre03, coco109, bagalicious

PAPEETEE: coco109, xooey, candycandy, Chupi, wrtau23, chicadee, lovepink87, ziggy stardust, crystal7, leda, Devon, lexig07!, j0anne, pixellated, Balenbabe, Orchidian, littlecoco

SORBET: Lucy92, pixellated, Crystal7, PinkPrincess113, bby, Shoptfs, Arisaa, uberprincess, Candycandy, Eskielvr, ziggy stardust, Daft, Amethyst Sparkle, Balenbabe,Puggysgirl, ColeyX3, littlecoco

MALDIVES: katinboots, uberprincess, crystal7, Balenbabe, pixellated,

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #7, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules