How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

12-04-2010
windowshopping

if one had to choose between a PS1 and the alexa, which one would it be? i'm in the middle of ordering with jacky and i want both. i can do both, but are the bags that different to do so? i would be doing the alexa OS in oak, and either the PS1 in black suede, smoke, or yellow. help?

12-04-2010
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianna View Post
Please copy the most updated list when you add your name..

VERT D'EAU : beautymarked, goddessh, madmurdermud, Balenbabe, shelleybean, cloudyblue, pixellated, babybluestar (2 bags), CandyCandy, Leda, sucre03, coco109, bagalicious, allyn, lovetheluxe, uberprincess, brianna

PAPEETEE: coco109, xooey, candycandy, Chupi, wrtau23, chicadee, lovepink87, ziggy stardust, crystal7, leda, Devon, lexig07!, j0anne, pixellated, Balenbabe, Orchidian, littlecoco

GALET: Bagalicious, Pixellated, Ladyluxe, Fanbao26, Coco109, Daft, Chicadee, Arisaa, Shopholic, Cloudyblue, Marienbad, meryll, bonne, luisa, SugarBabyLove,LovedByChanel,Silvia, lovetheluxe, jaydotcee, ziggy stardust,Devon,Puggysgirl, j0anne, kaygirl, Orchidian, allyn

NOIX: Crystal7, Candycandy, Arisaa, Kimkhuu X 3 (City RH, Twiggy, Part-Time GSH), coco109 [ Part Time, Day Bag], babybluestar (only if they'll do GGH), PinkPrincess113, pixellated (GGH only - either in midday or work), Bella08, Sucre03, littleblacksheep (RH city), leda, kaygirl, Orchidian, dopagenic

OLIVE: Blair Warner, coco109, the siren, candycandy, Alkistis, beavercall, shopgirl86, Devon, Goddesh, Daft, KitterKat, SMKelly, Arisaa, Nicky x 2 bags, Madmurderermud, mm07, pixellated, Missdaisychain, jaydotcee, leda, bagalicious, indian_rose, kaygirl, pixellated

SORBET: Lucy92, pixellated, Crystal7, PinkPrincess113, bby, Shoptfs, Arisaa, uberprincess, Candycandy, Eskielvr, ziggy stardust, Daft, Amethyst Sparkle, Balenbabe,Puggysgirl, ColeyX3, littlecoco

MOUTARD: cloudyblue, goddessh,bby, ViaSarah, j0anne, jaydotcee, Balenbabe, pixellated, Orchidian, coco109

MALDIVES: katinboots, uberprincess, crystal7, Balenbabe, pixellated,

RH Brief: bagalicious, pixellated, Sucre03

Town: theprettycat, lucy92, berber, Shoptfs, Arisaa, xooey, lovetheluxe

Velo: Coco, j0anne, lovetheluxe

Velo in olive- Coco,Bagalicious,candycandy,Annanyc, SMKelly, addictedtopurses, lovetheluxe
Just updating the list to get in on the Olive Velo.

12-04-2010
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetheluxe View Post
BellaInLove, what're you looking for?

There's not always someone who has what you're looking for. It may be that no one had the bag you were looking for. The old NBFs in the more popular colors are a hot commodity and it's hard to find people who are willing to part with those bags. I always have a hard time saying goodbye
i am looking for a black or grey ggh part time. i also saw a mocha like color with ggh that i fell in love with somewhere on this thread. im not too familiar with color names.

12-04-2010
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco109 View Post
lovetheluxe: Please know that the Velo is a Spring/Fall 2010 style.
The Velo was never made in Galet. Galet is a fall 2009 color came in the First, City, Part Time, Day, Work, club and some other styles like the brief. Velo was made in Olive and you can certainly have one made in the Olive Color.

Bellainlove: Why don't you purchase a color that Newbagfactory has now.
The older colors are precious commodities and many people will not part with a loved older color.
Coco,
i might not have a choice but to purchase one of the bags they have now! but my question before was, do they not make classic colors more than once?

12-04-2010
fashion elite

Beautymarked- So hard to choose...If I were you I would go and look at them at a store that carries them near where you live and try them on..and see what you prefer. Or at least look at pics side by side and decide what will fit your style and needs more.
I think they are both different enough to have both if you are going with a yellow or a smoke or a black PS1 and an oak Alexa.

Bellainlove- I think NBF will be making a black run soon, They make black bags all the time, But there not always in stock, but they re-make it on a regular basis.
Galet is a gray, so if you want a galet GGH PT, I would put your name down on the list, have a look at some auth pics of galet to make sure you like that gray tone.
The noix color might be what you saw and described as mocha, and they are also making that we hope, so add your name to the list, again check the auth noix color is what you saw to double check.

Last edited by bagalicious; 12-04-2010 at 01:51 PM.

12-04-2010
front row

Originally Posted by brianna

VERT D'EAU : beautymarked, goddessh, madmurdermud, Balenbabe, shelleybean, cloudyblue, pixellated, babybluestar (2 bags), CandyCandy, Leda, sucre03, coco109, bagalicious, allyn, lovetheluxe, uberprincess, brianna, ColeyX3

PAPEETEE: coco109, xooey, candycandy, Chupi, wrtau23, chicadee, lovepink87, ziggy stardust, crystal7, leda, Devon, lexig07!, j0anne, pixellated, Balenbabe, Orchidian, littlecoco

GALET: Bagalicious, Pixellated, Ladyluxe, Fanbao26, Coco109, Daft, Chicadee, Arisaa, Shopholic, Cloudyblue, Marienbad, meryll, bonne, luisa, SugarBabyLove,LovedByChanel,Silvia, lovetheluxe, jaydotcee, ziggy stardust,Devon,Puggysgirl, j0anne, kaygirl, Orchidian, allyn

NOIX: Crystal7, Candycandy, Arisaa, Kimkhuu X 3 (City RH, Twiggy, Part-Time GSH), coco109 [ Part Time, Day Bag], babybluestar (only if they'll do GGH), PinkPrincess113, pixellated (GGH only - either in midday or work), Bella08, Sucre03, littleblacksheep (RH city), leda, kaygirl, Orchidian, dopagenic

OLIVE: Blair Warner, coco109, the siren, candycandy, Alkistis, beavercall, shopgirl86, Devon, Goddesh, Daft, KitterKat, SMKelly, Arisaa, Nicky x 2 bags, Madmurderermud, mm07, pixellated, Missdaisychain, jaydotcee, leda, bagalicious, indian_rose, kaygirl, pixellated

SORBET: Lucy92, pixellated, Crystal7, PinkPrincess113, bby, Shoptfs, Arisaa, uberprincess, Candycandy, Eskielvr, ziggy stardust, Daft, Amethyst Sparkle, Balenbabe,Puggysgirl, ColeyX3, littlecoco

MOUTARD: cloudyblue, goddessh,bby, ViaSarah, j0anne, jaydotcee, Balenbabe, pixellated, Orchidian, coco109

Velo in olive- Coco,Bagalicious,candycandy,Annanyc, SMKelly, addictedtopurses, lovetheluxe

**** UPDATED FOR THE VERT D'EAU - WILL NOT LET THAT PASS ME AGAIN!!! ***

12-04-2010
fashion elite

Originally Posted by brianna

VERT D'EAU : beautymarked, goddessh, madmurdermud, Balenbabe, shelleybean, cloudyblue, pixellated, babybluestar (2 bags), CandyCandy, Leda, sucre03, coco109, bagalicious, allyn, lovetheluxe, uberprincess, brianna, ColeyX3

(THIS COLOR IS DEFINTLEY NOT BEING MADE AS CONFIRMED BY T&D TODAY)

12-04-2010
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautymarked View Post
if one had to choose between a PS1 and the alexa, which one would it be? i'm in the middle of ordering with jacky and i want both. i can do both, but are the bags that different to do so? i would be doing the alexa OS in oak, and either the PS1 in black suede, smoke, or yellow. help?
im all in for alexa. i will get my black with python trim sometime soon

12-04-2010
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaInLove View Post
Coco,
i might not have a choice but to purchase one of the bags they have now! but my question before was, do they not make classic colors more than once?
BellInLove: T&D always make black and blue of some type. Blue is always popular. They just did Officier which is a deep almost black navy which I think is pretty much sold out. Check with them as you may be able to get an Officier Bag. I know that they are running Black very soon and you will be able to get any style in black on a pre-order basis.

They are running Noix and Olive very soon. Noix is a taupey shade that is quite lovely. I would certainly get something in Noix and Olive. Look the colors up in google and you can see exactly what they look like. They will also be doing sorbet sometime in the Spring/Summer. Sorbet is a very fresh pink color that looks like watermelon. If you love the Vert D'eau color I would buy it this time around as they will not be making this again. I am getting two bags in Vert D'eau for me as it is a great neutral. I already own one Vert Deau in the Work.

beautymarked: I would get the Alexa in Black Python. I think that it is a timeless bag and will become a Mulberry Classic. I have the Alexa Black Python on order with Jacky. I own an Authentic Alexa in Oak and the Alexa is a stunning bag.

Last edited by coco109; 12-04-2010 at 02:14 PM.

12-04-2010
rising star

I have fallen hard for the velo bag. Have T&D said what colors they will make it in? I've been glomming pics on tpf and it looks like the velo holds more than the city but has similar dimensions. Is this true?

12-04-2010
scenester

ok i am definitely getting the noix it is gorgeous and with the ggh it would be to die for and I love the galet. How can I put my name on the list? also when are these ready by? thank you so much coco and bagalicious, very helpful!

12-04-2010
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaInLove View Post
ok i am definitely getting the noix it is gorgeous and with the ggh it would be to die for and I love the galet. How can I put my name on the list? also when are these ready by? thank you so much coco and bagalicious, very helpful!
BellaInLove: I believe that the Noix and Galet Bags will be ready by late June.
I think that T&D have to send the swatch to the factory for the leather to be made. The tannery would send them the leather by early May.

12-04-2010
front row

For the bags on the LIST - will we be prepaying and then crossing our fingers that we get them in a timely fashion?

12-04-2010
scenester

excellent, how do i out my name on the list? or do i contact them directly? do i pay them before its ready?

12-04-2010
fashion insider

the list is for NBF to have an idea on how popular the colors is and they will talk to the tannery. you will contact them urself about payment, style....

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #7, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules