How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

12-04-2010
front row

Nice. I know the nightmare of prepay that can occur with the boys though we love them so, and I'd like to avoid it if at all possible.

12-04-2010
scenester

I just copied my name here, not sure if I need to do anything else...

Originally Posted by brianna
Please copy the most updated list when you add your name..

VERT D'EAU : beautymarked, goddessh, madmurdermud, Balenbabe, shelleybean, cloudyblue, pixellated, babybluestar (2 bags), CandyCandy, Leda, sucre03, coco109, bagalicious, allyn, lovetheluxe, uberprincess, brianna, ColeyX3

PAPEETEE: coco109, xooey, candycandy, Chupi, wrtau23, chicadee, lovepink87, ziggy stardust, crystal7, leda, Devon, lexig07!, j0anne, pixellated, Balenbabe, Orchidian, littlecoco

GALET: Bagalicious, Pixellated, Ladyluxe, Fanbao26, Coco109, Daft, Chicadee, Arisaa, Shopholic, Cloudyblue, Marienbad, meryll, bonne, luisa, SugarBabyLove,LovedByChanel,Silvia, lovetheluxe, jaydotcee, ziggy stardust,Devon,Puggysgirl, j0anne, kaygirl, Orchidian, allyn, BellaInLove

NOIX: Crystal7, Candycandy, Arisaa, Kimkhuu X 3 (City RH, Twiggy, Part-Time GSH), coco109 [ Part Time, Day Bag], babybluestar (only if they'll do GGH), PinkPrincess113, pixellated (GGH only - either in midday or work), Bella08, Sucre03, littleblacksheep (RH city), leda, kaygirl, Orchidian, dopagenic, BellaInLove

OLIVE: Blair Warner, coco109, the siren, candycandy, Alkistis, beavercall, shopgirl86, Devon, Goddesh, Daft, KitterKat, SMKelly, Arisaa, Nicky x 2 bags, Madmurderermud, mm07, pixellated, Missdaisychain, jaydotcee, leda, bagalicious, indian_rose, kaygirl, pixellated

SORBET: Lucy92, pixellated, Crystal7, PinkPrincess113, bby, Shoptfs, Arisaa, uberprincess, Candycandy, Eskielvr, ziggy stardust, Daft, Amethyst Sparkle, Balenbabe,Puggysgirl, ColeyX3, littlecoco

MOUTARD: cloudyblue, goddessh,bby, ViaSarah, j0anne, jaydotcee, Balenbabe, pixellated, Orchidian, coco109

MALDIVES: katinboots, uberprincess, crystal7, Balenbabe, pixellated,
(THIS COLOR IS DEFINTLEY NOT BEING MADE AS CONFIRMED BY T&D TODAY)

RH Brief: bagalicious, pixellated, Sucre03

Town: theprettycat, lucy92, berber, Shoptfs, Arisaa, xooey, lovetheluxe

Velo: Coco, j0anne, lovetheluxe

Velo in olive- Coco,Bagalicious,candycandy,Annanyc, SMKelly, addictedtopurses, lovetheluxe

12-04-2010
backstage pass

Adding my name to VD

Please copy the most updated list when you add your name..

VERT D'EAU : beautymarked, goddessh, madmurdermud, Balenbabe, shelleybean, cloudyblue, pixellated, babybluestar (2 bags), CandyCandy, Leda, sucre03, coco109, bagalicious, allyn, lovetheluxe, uberprincess, brianna, ColeyX3, jaydotcee

PAPEETEE: coco109, xooey, candycandy, Chupi, wrtau23, chicadee, lovepink87, ziggy stardust, crystal7, leda, Devon, lexig07!, j0anne, pixellated, Balenbabe, Orchidian, littlecoco

GALET: Bagalicious, Pixellated, Ladyluxe, Fanbao26, Coco109, Daft, Chicadee, Arisaa, Shopholic, Cloudyblue, Marienbad, meryll, bonne, luisa, SugarBabyLove,LovedByChanel,Silvia, lovetheluxe, jaydotcee, ziggy stardust,Devon,Puggysgirl, j0anne, kaygirl, Orchidian, allyn, BellaInLove

NOIX: Crystal7, Candycandy, Arisaa, Kimkhuu X 3 (City RH, Twiggy, Part-Time GSH), coco109 [ Part Time, Day Bag], babybluestar (only if they'll do GGH), PinkPrincess113, pixellated (GGH only - either in midday or work), Bella08, Sucre03, littleblacksheep (RH city), leda, kaygirl, Orchidian, dopagenic, BellaInLove

OLIVE: Blair Warner, coco109, the siren, candycandy, Alkistis, beavercall, shopgirl86, Devon, Goddesh, Daft, KitterKat, SMKelly, Arisaa, Nicky x 2 bags, Madmurderermud, mm07, pixellated, Missdaisychain, jaydotcee, leda, bagalicious, indian_rose, kaygirl, pixellated

SORBET: Lucy92, pixellated, Crystal7, PinkPrincess113, bby, Shoptfs, Arisaa, uberprincess, Candycandy, Eskielvr, ziggy stardust, Daft, Amethyst Sparkle, Balenbabe,Puggysgirl, ColeyX3, littlecoco

MOUTARD: cloudyblue, goddessh,bby, ViaSarah, j0anne, jaydotcee, Balenbabe, pixellated, Orchidian, coco109

MALDIVES: katinboots, uberprincess, crystal7, Balenbabe, pixellated,
(THIS COLOR IS DEFINTLEY NOT BEING MADE AS CONFIRMED BY T&D TODAY)

Town: theprettycat, lucy92, berber, Shoptfs, Arisaa, xooey, lovetheluxe

Velo in olive- Coco,Bagalicious,candycandy,Annanyc, SMKelly, addictedtopurses, lovetheluxe

12-04-2010
trendsetter

Finally rec'd my order from Catty, only problem is it is missing a small black Chanel!! Such a pain. I ordered the Alexa and Miu Miu Bow Satchel (old news I know), the leather on the Miu Miu is soft and amazing, I thought the leather on the Alexa would be thicker - it leaves a bit to be desired. Anyway I've emailed for solutions to the missing Chanel but judging from the silence to my other emails I'm not sure what will come of it!

12-04-2010
fashion insider

Crazy list-madness! Their old batch of VD was so scrumptious, I really hope the leather is similar to that..

erin_k would love to see pics of the bow satchel! i am still looking for the perfect rep.

12-04-2010
scenester

I've read here that Catty's LV's are the best. Has anyone purchased an Artsy from her? For those that have gotten a Neverfull what is the difference between the replica and the original? I was thinking of purchasing the original but if its so similar I might as well save the money. Also for the Chanel I have read that both Jacky's and Catty's are good. Is that still the case or is one better than the other?

12-04-2010
rising star

Adding myself to VD and town (I might change my mind).

I'm not sure if someone already said this, but I talked to T&D a couple min. ago and they said that they will continuously release velo along with the new colors. This should be good news to all you olive velos lovers . The pics that Alasse posted just convinced me to consider a town. So I was wondering, how much shorter is the town comparing to the velo (does T&D already have this pattern)?

VERT D'EAU : beautymarked, goddessh, madmurdermud, Balenbabe, shelleybean, cloudyblue, pixellated, babybluestar (2 bags), CandyCandy, Leda, sucre03, coco109, bagalicious, allyn, lovetheluxe, uberprincess, brianna, ColeyX3, jaydotcee, ViaSarah

Town: theprettycat, lucy92, berber, Shoptfs, Arisaa, xooey, lovetheluxe, ViaSarah

Velo in olive- Coco,Bagalicious,candycandy,Annanyc, SMKelly, addictedtopurses, lovetheluxe[/QUOTE]

If you guys don't mind I removed the maldives list since T&D aren't going to run it. I thought it'll make the list more shorter .

12-04-2010
fashion insider

i think i will be in for a vert deau first....i just love my framboise first soo much!

i wanna try this pistachio

vd vs pistachio

tpf

Last edited by baby_yorkie; 12-04-2010 at 04:39 PM.

12-04-2010
backstage pass

I have received my amethyst RH city from NBF but it seems like the leather is "smoother" than the other amethyst bags I've seen here on the forum, I really prefer the bubbly/turtly leather. What do you girls think? Does the O ring look correct?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ame2.JPG (443.2 KB, 23 views)

Last edited by shoptfs; 12-04-2010 at 04:36 PM.

12-04-2010
rising star

BellaInLove If you go back to page 4, shoptfs asked about catty's artsy. I believe that baby_yorkie said that the braiding was off. The authentic is thinner whereas catty's is slightly thicker...

shoptfs The O rings look correct .

baby_yorkie The pistachio looks yummy . Did T&D ever do a run of this? I would totally go for pistachio over VD anytime .

Last edited by ViaSarah; 12-04-2010 at 04:43 PM.

12-04-2010
fashion insider

shoptfs i had an RH amethyst city from that batch and yes the leather is like that. it's not like the raisin/officier leathers. it's smoother but has a good thickness. it's gorgeous, enjoy her!

12-04-2010
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViaSarah View Post
baby_yorkie The pistachio looks yummy . Did T&D ever do a run of this? I would totally go for pistachio over VD anytime .
nope, never before.
one negative is that only RH and no PT

how lovely is a framboise first that well broken in

pic: me

Last edited by baby_yorkie; 12-04-2010 at 04:53 PM.

12-04-2010
front row

Alright babes! I was going to post this last night/early morning, but I uh, fell asleep.

T&D have confirmed, YES 100% THEY WILL BE MAKING VERT D'EAU

So, we no longer really need a poll, or a "this or this" list.
VD can be added with confidence to our BIG LIST.

As for maldives - they told me last night they will NOT be making maldives:
..."We only had that a few month ago and I know for sure we will not cover our expenses in it."...

But then this morning they said that:
..."Sorry about Maldives.
We had to discount the last lot to move them.
We’ve been able to reduce the amount of leather we order now because we have another friend in Italy that orders with us and will take half of the leather ordered .
So we are sure to get sell out.
If we get enough girls wanting the color we will order the leather and take it from there"...

Now I am a little unsure if they're speaking of maldives or VD (I'm assuming maldives).
SO,
if there is ENOUGH INTEREST in maldives, then maybe they will run it.
But probably not (since most of you are VD lovers).

I know SO many of you ladies are thrilled with this VD news, and although they probably aren't making my preferred colour, I am glad they agreed to make yours so I am glad I asked about it.

So again - Vert D'eau is a definite colour (probably coming soon)

Last edited by KatInBoots; 12-04-2010 at 04:56 PM.

12-04-2010
rising star

baby_yorkie I would love to see pistachio as a candidate for a future run. Let's just put this one off for now since we already have like a bajillion colors on our list .

KatInBoots Thanks for the confirmation!

12-04-2010
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViaSarah View Post
BellaInLove If you go back to page 4, shoptfs asked about catty's artsy. I believe that baby_yorkie said that the braiding was off. The authentic is thinner whereas catty's is slightly thicker...

shoptfs The O rings look correct .

thanks ViaSarah.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #7, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules