How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

31-03-2010
rising star

^ Hi, all you have to do is copy and paste the list and add your name to it. The list is more to collate interest, once T&D release the color you can still buy from them on ioffer

31-03-2010
backstage pass

Bagalicious: the leather on your black Work looks fabulous.. so how many blacks do u have now? i lost the count

still no one receive their Sang bag?? i'm deciding between Black or Sang Velo..

31-03-2010
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudyblue View Post
Bagalicious: the leather on your black Work looks fabulous.. so how many blacks do u have now? i lost the count

still no one receive their Sang bag?? i'm deciding between Black or Sang Velo..
Cloudyblue...I have 5 Black NBF'S and one non NBF black PT GGH + black pom pom GSH..almost forgot!
Rh City, Rh Work, GSH Day, GSH Work, GGH Work....And i and use them all!!!! well haven't used the black rh wk yet...but I will

Last edited by bagalicious; 31-03-2010 at 08:22 PM.

31-03-2010
scenester

Baga: congrats on Beverly! She's a beauty. So, your rh black city hasn't come out to play yet...

The paps took a photo of Nicole Richie wearing her auth (?) black rh city to traffic school today - it looks so fantastically dishevilled. The exteriot pocket just hangs open when unzipped. That is exactly what I'd want in a city bag.

Tommorow should bring the sunshine I so desperately need. Last weekend I moisturized my raisin First w/ Apple moisturizer...it might be her 1st day out :-)

My medium PS1 from Jacky keeps me so organized! Sections, zippers & strong magnetic snaps - if this bag had a name it would be Boss Lady (after Barb on Big Love). She don't take no mess!

I am seriously considering ordering Jackys medium PS1 in yellow...I am not familiar with that color, so not sure if it matches an auth PS1. Proenza's web site has very detailed zoom photos of the front & back exterior of the auth black medium PS1. I held mine up to the screen for a side by side & was very impressed. The details, proportions & even texture are a flawless match.

One flaw: the smell. The bag has a strong leather/polish odor. I have been wearing it out since receiving it to break it in & hopefully air it out. My officier Twiggy from T&D mellowed out considerably after carrying her for a week or so.

Does anyone know what season Proenza produced the auth yellow medium PS1 that Jacky replicated?

31-03-2010
front row

GALET:Bagalicious, Pixellated, Ladyluxe, Fanbao26, Coco109, Daft, Chicadee, Arisaa, Shopholic, Cloudyblue, Marienbad, meryll, bonne, luisa, SugarBabyLove,LovedByChanel,Silvia

NOIX: Crystal7, Candycandy, Arisaa, Kimkhuu X 3 (City RH, Twiggy, Part-Time GSH), coco109 [ Part Time, Day Bag], babybluestar (only if they'll do GGH), PinkPrincess113 (GGH only), pixellated (GGH only - either in midday or work), Bella08, Sucre03

OLIVE: #1 Blair Warner, #2 coco109, #3 the siren, #4 candycandy, #5 Alkistis, #6 beavercall, #7 shopgirl86, #8 Devon, #9 Goddesh, #10 Daft, #11 KitterKat, #12 SMKelly, #13 Arisaa, #15 Nicky x 2 bags, #16 Madmurderermud, #17 mm07, #18 pixellated #19 Missdaisychain

SORBET: Lucy92, pixellated, Crystal7, PinkPrincess113,bby,Shoptfs

MOUTARD: cloudyblue, goddessh,bby

Pom Pon: baglicious, shoptfs, ViaSarah, pixellated, j0anne, luisa, candy, cloudyblue not possible

RH Brief: bagalicious, pixellated, Sucre03

Town: theprettycat,lucy92, berber

Im noticing people adding their name and then there name disappears as other people add their name.. Maybe like 4 girls or so can be assigned one color each and they just keep the list for that color && or bag style idk just a thought because I was trying to go back and add names that I saw that where missing but idk

Wow Baga Its going to be nice in Nyc Lucky Lucky!!!! Wish I was there instead of where im at Im in Lake Arrowhead && its freezing cold && trying to snow && Yes I will be able to see my babies soon im soooooo EXCITEDCrystal I cant wait to show you && everyone one else I have been dreaming about them all week

31-03-2010
front row

I like J's yellow PS1. Does anyone know whether he's making the hot pink, orange, or bright blue (dunno their real names)? Doubt it, but still.

Blair, thanks for the review ! You're making me NEED one.

Last edited by sanitizedfashion; 31-03-2010 at 09:29 PM.

31-03-2010
trendsetter

Okay so my pommier has the lead at the moment it's in customs I sure hope all goes well , and hope outremer follows shortly as their turning for home we'll see who gets to the winners circle first go go go

31-03-2010
front row

Blair_Warner, I believe it's this yellow. Dunno the name, still .
Courtesy: tPF & tFS
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ps1 aqua yellow.JPG (126.9 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg ps1 yellow large.jpg (390.6 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by sanitizedfashion; 31-03-2010 at 09:44 PM.

31-03-2010
backstage pass

i think this one is just called yellow, while the other yellow is very neon one called Chartreuse ? is that sea blue next to the yellow? love the color.

btw, i just noticed that there's small flaw with the hw on J's med PS1.

Last edited by cloudyblue; 31-03-2010 at 09:53 PM.

31-03-2010
front row

Do tell!! What's the flaw you noticed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudyblue View Post
i think this one is just called yellow, while the other yellow is very neon one called Chartreuse ? is that sea blue next to the yellow? love the color.

btw, i just noticed that there's small flaw with the hw on J's med PS1.

31-03-2010
scenester

I hear you Shelleybean. I visited my ''facial rejuvenation expert'' last month.

So I ordered two Chanels and another LV MC40 from Catty. Should be here tommorrow.

Oh yea, I thought Baga was done with bbags for awhile. I must have read that wrong.

31-03-2010
tailored

cloudyblue...the one jacky has is mustard and the other one (the neon) is chartreuse...
blair warner, the mustard is from the current season (it's in stores now)...

coco, congrats on your velo...it looks great on you!
does anyone know what colors T&D are doing the velo in? obviously black, but any others?

Last edited by kimair; 31-03-2010 at 10:41 PM.

31-03-2010
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovedByChanel View Post
Im happy your bag finally showed up in customs I hate the whole tracking process its nerve wracking to me anyways Which bag would you want to show up first???
LovedByChanel-well I did kinda take a peak and I see that pommier is at customs while outremer is still en-route but thats not to say that pommier will get here first sometimes customs hangs onto a bag for 2 or 3 days... anyways I think maybe I would like to see pommier first just because of the leather , can't wait to see what buy/sells leather is like but whichever gets here first is ok

Coco and Arisaa enjoy your new bags!

Last edited by crystal7; 31-03-2010 at 11:09 PM.

31-03-2010
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimair View Post
cloudyblue...the one jacky has is mustard and the other one (the neon) is chartreuse...
blair warner, the mustard is from the current season (it's in stores now)...

coco, congrats on your velo...it looks great on you!
does anyone know what colors T&D are doing the velo in? obviously black, but any others?
kimair, T&D are making Black, Sang and Outremer Velo

31-03-2010
front row

Motion to only discuss "flaws" through PM rather than on the main forum beyond "something is off" etc. I, like, many of you happen to know that people use this thread to help "spot fakes" since this thread is indeed public. KWIM?

Am I alone? I mean absolutely no offense .

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #7, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules