How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

21-02-2011
Automated Thread Manager

iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #9 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

The rules of this thread may be changed, but they will always be posted here in the first post of the thread. It is up to you to stay up to date on the rules.

Due to the fast growing nature of this thread, posts that do not contribute information will be deleted. The ioffer thread is here for members to find information and feedback and that is getting lost in all the other chatter. Please use PMs and/or profile comments if you want to post something else.

In order to have pages load faster, please comply with the following :

1. Image size: no more than 800 pixels, please. Remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large
screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.

2. No Re-posts. Please refrain from re-posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).

3. Stay on topic! There are threads in Heart and Soul if you want to chat. Off topic conversation will be deleted. If you wish to thank another poster or compliment them, please use the karma feature or profile comment instead. We are trying to control the voluminous, fast paced nature of this thread, which makes it very difficult for posters to find useful information.

4. Edit your post rather than posting again. After posting a reply in this thread, you have ten minutes to edit your post. You can add more information or attach a picture, etc. All new posts trigger subcription emails for the hundreds of people that subscribe to this thread. Please think carefully before posting. if you can edit your previous post, please do so. Make it worth their while to be emailed via their subscriptions.

5. Please do not post 2, 3 4 or 5 times in a row. A series of posts (unless you are answering another member's question) is considered "power posting" and the posts may be deleted.

Specific rules for this thread:

1. Do not post links to seller websites or type them (bagmaker dot com). Do not ask for seller information in the thread. If you need info on a supplier, please pm another member, or search to see what person received the info last and pm them. Note that it is up to the discretion of each member to respond to PM's of such nature.

2. Please do a search first if you want info on the quality of a specific seller. You can also check out pictures in the Ioffer Pictures thread.

3. The "other forum" can be mentioned in terms of giving information and crediting images. Any other posts regarding tPF may be deleted based on the discretion of the mod team.

4. ALL images must have an image credit or they will be deleted. Also, do not posts links to images...use a photo hosting site such as tinypic, photobucket, or supload.

5. No selling or spamming will be allowed. Therefore, do not post requests to purchase, as this will be considered soliciting a sale. This extends to wishlists that are posted in signatures.

6. The lists for T&D can be posted for one week maximum before they should be sent. This is something that clogs the thread and makes it hard to find important information.

Last edited by BetteT; 04-07-2011 at 03:20 PM.

21-02-2011
V.I.P.

iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #8 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)

In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. The closed threads can be viewed here, here, here and here.

The rules of this thread may be changed, but they will always be posted here in the first post of the thread. It is up to you to stay up to date on the rules.

Due to the fast growing nature of this thread, posts that do not contribute information will be deleted. The ioffer thread is here for members to find information and feedback and that is getting lost in all the other chatter. Please use PMs and/or profile comments if you want to post something else.

In order to have pages load faster, please comply with the following :
  • Image size: no more than 800 pixels, please. Remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • No Re-posts. Please refrain from re-posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Stay on topic! There are threads in Heart and Soul if you want to chat. Off topic conversation will be deleted. If you wish to thank another poster or compliment them, please use the karma feature or profile comment instead. We are trying to control the voluminous, fast paced nature of this thread, which makes it very difficult for posters to find useful information.
  • Edit your post rather than posting again. After posting a reply in this thread, you have ten minutes to edit your post. You can add more information or attach a picture, etc. All new posts trigger subcription emails for the hundreds of people that subscribe to this thread. Please think carefully before posting. if you can edit your previous post, please do so. Make it worth their while to be emailed via their subscriptions.
  • Please do not post 2, 3 4 or 5 times in a row. A series of posts (unless you are answering another member's question) is considered "power posting" and the posts may be deleted.
Specific rules for this thread:

1. Do not post links to seller websites or type them (bagmaker dot com). Do not ask for seller information in the thread. If you need info on a supplier, please pm another member, or search to see what person received the info last and pm them. Note that it is up to the discretion of each member to respond to PM's of such nature.

2. Please do a search first if you want info on the quality of a specific seller. You can also check out pictures in the Ioffer Pictures thread.

3. The "other forum" can be mentioned in terms of giving information and crediting images. Any other posts regarding tPF may be deleted based on the discretion of the mod team.

4. ALL images must have an image credit or they will be deleted. Also, do not posts links to images...use a photo hosting site such as tinypic, photobucket, or supload.

5. No selling or spamming will be allowed. Therefore, do not post requests to purchase, as this will be considered soliciting a sale. This extends to wishlists that are posted in signatures.

6. The lists for T&D can be posted for one week maximum before they should be sent. This is something that clogs the thread and makes it hard to find important information.

21-02-2011
scenester

Wowza! I've never been a celine fan but that luggage tote is gorgeous! So chic!

21-02-2011
tailored

octoberbaggirl, your luggage is gorgeous!
i wish jacky would do some other colors besides black...i have way too many black bags...

21-02-2011
front row

how accurate is jacky's celine box bag to the authentic?

21-02-2011
rising star

Has anyone had any luck finding designer clothes on offer? Givenchy or Alexander wang tops etc?

21-02-2011
scenester

Just an FYI, I would love the T&D to make a brown bag. I asked them and they have no plans right now. Also I am placing an order with Jacky by Wednesday if anyone wants to order please let me know in advance!

21-02-2011
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by freefallin View Post
Has anyone had any luck finding designer clothes on offer? Givenchy or Alexander wang tops etc?
I've found some awang tops on taobao, they're pretty cheap!

21-02-2011
trendsetter

/\ that's too bad i was really looking forward to a rich brown

Anyone know when Seigle will be ready? also any suggestions as to what hardware would look better with it, will it be available with RGGH? TIA

Last edited by crystal7; 21-02-2011 at 09:19 PM.

21-02-2011
rising star

Hi everyone.

Just wanted to share a gorgeous light gray Hermes briefcase in beautiful thick leather, which I got from Jacky. I've had it since October and wear it to work every day. My laptop fits with room to spare, and the bag has been flawless so far.

21-02-2011
front row

Oh wow Lady-Penelope, the briefcase is gorgeous (I can't get over how perfect the stitching looks in the last close-up). May I ask how you wear this briefcase? I see there is no shoulder strap... Do you simply carry it by the handle?

21-02-2011
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystal7 View Post
/\ that's too bad i was really looking forward to a rich brown

Anyone know when Seigle will be ready? also any suggestions as to what hardware would look better with it, will it be available with RGGH? TIA
I know, me too. They said it was because of Seigle coming out, yet Seigle is so close to Noix.

I have yet to use my Noix City, and probably won't, because it's just too light for my kid filled lifestyle.

I need Mogano!

21-02-2011
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalzzb View Post
Oh wow Lady-Penelope, the briefcase is gorgeous (I can't get over how perfect the stitching looks in the last close-up). May I ask how you wear this briefcase? I see there is no shoulder strap... Do you simply carry it by the handle?
I just carry it by the handle and make long strides in my high-heeled boots and feel like a million bucks . (I debated whether to use the word 'wear' given it doesn't have a strap... )

22-02-2011
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady-Penelope View Post
I just carry it by the handle and make long strides in my high-heeled boots and feel like a million bucks . (I debated whether to use the word 'wear' given it doesn't have a strap... )
A very pretty bag, Lady Penelope. I've been thinking of getting a briefcase bag for work and this looks perfect. However, I think Jacky doesn't do this bag anymore. Is the length of this bag 38cm?

22-02-2011
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandbagDiva View Post
I know, me too. They said it was because of Seigle coming out, yet Seigle is so close to Noix.

I have yet to use my Noix City, and probably won't, because it's just too light for my kid filled lifestyle.

I need Mogano!
Ohh you have a noix city, soo lucky! I would love that color!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #9, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules