How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

01-06-2005
offline.

Impossibleprincess.. you've exceeded your PM limit.. ya need to clean some stuff out before I can PM you back.

01-06-2005
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna
It's getting to the point of being ridiculous.
How long have you been waiting? Do you have a tracking number or anything??

01-06-2005
offline.

Have to wait for it to be made. I wanted a color of a twiggy that was out of stock...

If it's not ready this week.. I'm going to request a refund.

I've been waiting for a month.

01-06-2005
kabhi alvida

Luna: I cleared some stuff out, can you resend it?
Abby, you ordered one from him, right? You got it, didn't you?

01-06-2005
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by impossibleprincess
Abby, you ordered one from him, right? You got it, didn't you?
Yep -- I ordered it on a Tuesday and it arrived on Sunday (which I thought was a little strange b/c I didn't know the post office delivered on Sundays...) But I don't think mine was a special order like Luna's.

Luna -- Have you been in touch with DM?

01-06-2005
offline.

Yes. I email him all the time and ask where my bag is... and then he tries to sell me a bag that he has in stock... but i wanted the one i ORDERED

01-06-2005
kabhi alvida

Yeah Abby that is weird, there is no way the post office in London would deliver on a Sunday. Either way, I need mine by next thurs. I'm going away on Friday.

01-06-2005
backstage pass

^ thats ridiculous, I would be really mad if I was you luna...it's kinda putting me off buying anything from DM...

I hope this works...what do you guys think of this? it's not real leather but he sells them for around $20 plus shipping, it has the brass coloured hardware too....

01-06-2005
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by impossibleprincess
Yeah Abby that is weird, there is no way the post office in London would deliver on a Sunday. Either way, I need mine by next thurs. I'm going away on Friday.
Hm -- well I live in the US so I'm not sure how long it will take to get to you in London. But I heard that EK3789 uses the same supplier and ships really fast. They're on ioffer but if you look on the luxuryfashion.com bulletin board, there's a thread that says you can get them for $139.99 shipped.

01-06-2005
kabhi alvida

I'm totally worried now. I told him I would order a black from him after I got back but if he could get it to me before, because my other seller is not definite, I would order it now.
Abby, when did he ask for your shipping address exactly? Because a warning sign went up in my head when he told me how to send the money but did not ask for my shipping address. I thought everyone here had recieved their bags from him...

01-06-2005
kabhi alvida

he just sent me an email. Sorry for all the repeated posts guys, but you know when you get completely anxious and think you've been stupid? I've never been scammed before, I want to keep to that.

01-06-2005
kabhi alvida

well my bag should be shipped tomorrow or friday. just incase anyone was dying for an update, lol.

01-06-2005
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by a984mel
^ thats ridiculous, I would be really mad if I was you luna...it's kinda putting me off buying anything from DM...

I hope this works...what do you guys think of this? it's not real leather but he sells them for around $20 plus shipping, it has the brass coloured hardware too....
Where is this from? Does he sell them in leather, too?

01-06-2005
kabhi alvida

mel, i was about to say, can you take that red thing off the bag?

01-06-2005
backstage pass

Impossibleprincess: I'm so excited to see your paddington! If he says you should get it by next Thursday, I'm sure you will.
a984mel: I'd pay $20 for that. I sort of like the twiggy, but I don't know if I'm even willing to shell out $140 for a replica.
luna: has he given you any time frame as to when it'll be done? That is getting ridiculous, I mean I understand like 1 or 2 weeks to wait for it to be made but a whole month?

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2003, 2009, bags, december, february, ioffer, lushfashionscom