How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

27-02-2005
windowshopping

Hi Aziandoll, I just PM'ed you.

27-02-2005
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamcatching
I'm looking forward to seeing the seller's new colours! I hope he (she?) has something similar to the avio(teal) picture like below. If not the other blue colours are equally nice. I would buy a few if I could. I'm just worried about having to pay extra fees once the bag arrives in Canada...you know for tax, or handling , or whatever it is that they (the postal service) charges for.
I'm not sure if they are getting any different colors I just think they got a new shipment in of the colors they have listed.
If you live in Canada you will probably have to pay the customs charge. Here is the USA you don't have to.

Quote:
Oh yeah, I forgot to ask...is the bag soft?
The leather on mine is very soft yet sturdy. It has the distinctive leather smell.

27-02-2005
blue

maybe you guys should make an ioffer thread...

27-02-2005
rising star

Hmm.. I really don't know if we're allowed to.

05-03-2005
V.I.P.

I just found someone from an selling website that sells REAL distressed leather and really really really good quality Balenciaga bags for 55$ (small and medium)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

05-03-2005
offline.

I'd also like to get my hands on that teal color, dreamcatching.

05-03-2005
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimkhuu
I just found someone from an selling website that sells REAL distressed leather and really really really good quality Balenciaga bags for 55$ (small and medium)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I would love to know where to get one at that price. I ordered the khaki green color this week. I just got it today and it is a very pretty color!
I am totally hooked on these bags!

06-03-2005
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by luna
I'd also like to get my hands on that teal color, dreamcatching.
I've been looking but I can only find various other shades of blue/torquoise. If I am not mistaken that teal is a new colour for Balenciaga...but I'm still hoping that someone makes a replica!

Oh and kirv, khaki green sounds like a nice colour! I am still not sure what colour I want to get. I'm leaning towards a shade of red, but then I am also thinking that maybe I should get a colour that goes with everything (like black or white, etc). Did you use the same seller again?

06-03-2005
windowshopping

Hi dreamcatching, I did buy it from the same seller. I only paid $5 more for the medium size (14x9x2.5). Originally I wanted the blue color but they were out of stock.
I'm thinking of buying one more bag from him in white.....boy is my hubby gonna kill me!!! I think he is out of that color for the moment. I'm keeping an eye out.
As far as the teal goes, I havn't seen any replicas in the color. I think it is too new. I hope they start making them soon.....I would love to have one!!!

06-03-2005
windowshopping

^ I asked about the blue too! I'm sure once I finally buy one, I'll be wanting more as well.

Men just don't seem to get our for purses.

06-03-2005
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimkhuu

waaaaaaaaaaah looking so nice, could you tell us who the seller is and from which website ? That would be so sweet Thanks in advance

07-03-2005
front row

Help!
im contemplating whether i should buy a fake Hermes Birkin that i saw in a store on friday (it doesnt say Hermes anywhere, its just the Birkin style)...I would never tell people its a real Hermes..(besides who would ever believe a 16 year old could get one?) but i adore the style..so should i get it??

07-03-2005
front row

if you like it, buy it!

as of the "real vs fake" debate.........

08-03-2005
windowshopping

So I placed my order yesterday and bought myself the "Balenciaga" bag in red in medium. I'm hoping the red is dark (like a blood red) but I have a feeling its more like a lipstick red. I don't own a camera so I may not be able to take pictures, but I'll do my best to try and borrow one! Now the hard part is waiting for its arrival...I hope it arrives by Saturday (that's my birthday!).

Originally I was going to order one from Lush, but I just recently bought a replica Lush Botkier bag and wasn't too keen on the leather. (It actually looks nicer now because the bag is being used and getting that worn in look.)

08-03-2005
offline.

Alright. So I'm very friendly with a woman on ioffer... I bought a bag from her .. and she's so nice... She currently sells Balenciaga le dix... good ones...

She doesn't have the teal color.. but she said she sent this pic to her supplier overseas to see what he can do... so I'm thinking that maybe if I show her that there are people out there who want to buy that color.. that she might start having it produced?

Who else was interested in the teal colored le dix on ioffer?

I've tried searching myself... and have only found sky blue and seafoam on ioffer..

Anyways.. lemme know.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Balenciaga_Avio_Teal.jpg (27.8 KB, 910 views)

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2003, 2009, bags, december, february, ioffer, lushfashionscom