How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

30-09-2003
front row

Quote:
Originally posted by Astrid21+Sep 28th, 2003 - 11:10 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Astrid21 @ Sep 28th, 2003 - 11:10 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-*Anoush*@Sep 29th, 2003 - 1:57 am
^^Astrid--LOL.* I think you and I are fashion opposites *
I'm a minimalist. I know people find that boring, but I like it. I find beauty in purity and stark, austere designs. [/b][/quote]
Minimalism is not boring. I like simple quite often. I like to mix it with non-minimalistic things!

30-09-2003
V.I.P.

i really agree with eevryone here.
i think the REAL BIRKIN has nothing to do with this jelly kelly. in my eyes its not even worth comparing.
ever since the BIRKIN became popular every single leather/ luggage/ bags shop or brand has done one under their own label or had them done produced. so they are everywhere. to me, a real BIRKIn is for personal satisfaction since i dont really care what others think and noone would know if its real unless they come up close or they know their stuff.
therefore when i saw this jelly version of it (AZIANDOLL, i bought it in ITALY.. its huge there right now) i thought : HOW cute! somehow it doesnt even remind me of the birkin. i just got it cause i liked it and it was cheap. its not by INTUITION... so i got it probably for real cheap .
having said all that...... i'd recommend any bag addict to save up for a real birkin

weet tweet tweet @w_i_p_monaco
30-09-2003
V.I.P.

Personally,I would buy it,no matter how I look at it,it reminds me of a Birkin

30-09-2003
scenester

i just bought a periwinkle one from a recommended source. aziandoll, contact me if you want more info! i researched the bag a lot before i bought it. i thought about it and considered the pros and cons. although a little over a hundred is considered chump change to bag afficionados, i didn't want to waste it on something not worthy when i could have been saving it for my future birkin ! i'll let you know if it's worth it when i receive it =D

01-10-2003
windowshopping

I think they are cute and fun bags and while I understand Hermes' disgust over the knock offs...the bottom line is they arent loosing any money and if anything this is free advertising for them. Because Im sorry...I cant afford a freakin 9000 purse so why are you pissed cause Im buying one that costs 250? I mean come one...for 250.00 I cant even buy a Hermes chewing gum holder!

They need to just lay off and be thankful that someone admires them that much.
Like I heard someone say once "If they arent bootleggin your s**t, that means its not hott!".

01-10-2003
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally posted by tenitrus@Oct 1st, 2003 - 3:10 pm
Like I heard someone say once "If they arent bootleggin your s**t, that means its not hott!".

11-10-2003
windowshopping

I agree that they are cute and fun bags - just a cuter and playful version

13-10-2003
scenester

it's worth it!! it's worth it!! i love my jelly kelly, it ain't a Hermes, but what the hell? it's cute, effortless, and everyone stops me to tell me they like it and everyone wants to know where to buy one. =D yay on my new purchase! i'm thinking of getting a black or camel one for fall. (poor little LV's cooling their heels in my closet)

14-10-2003
front row

You can get one here -

http://www.shopintuition.com/Jelly/index.html

14-12-2003
front row

What do you think of this bag from BeBe for $98?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 75638_pnk_l_4e933.jpg (12.7 KB, 8 views)

14-12-2003
rising star

Now THAT is cute! It looks like it would be sturdier with the rivets! I'm gonna check it out at BEBE tomorrow! Anyone else seen it/have it? I haven't bought a Jelly Kelly yet because I'm still researching different companies. But the Bebe bag looks adorable.. kinda like a Jelly Kelly/LV/Suhali mix?

14-12-2003
tfs star

I was in Bebe today briefly but didn't happen to see it!

trendsetter

It's on their website.
Bebe.com
I wish this bag was leather....I it....
I was already picking out the gloves i'd wear it with....and then I realized it's a jelly bag

14-12-2003
rising star

I didn't see it either. Yeah... you know.. it would be so cute if it were leather! Sigh...

16-12-2003
windowshopping

Try couragemylove.safeshopper.com

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
jelly, kelly