How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

28-12-2003
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by Spacemiu+Dec 26th, 2003 - 8:52 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spacemiu @ Dec 26th, 2003 - 8:52 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:
Originally posted by AlmostFamous@Dec 25th, 2003 - 11:27 am
Quote:
Originally posted by meowmix@Dec 22nd, 2003 - 5:09 am
<!--QuoteBegin-Aziandoll
Quote:
Quote:
@Dec 22nd, 2003 - 12:57 am
Arden has that exact same Luella bag replica! for $149!* Hmm... isn't that weird? Anyone shop there?

I shop at Arden... I dunno, I think it tends to be a bit overpriced. They also have pink and blue jelly kellys now as well...and pink "papillon" shaped jelly bags with a jelly bow on the front

Isnt that like knocking off 3 bags @ once!?
it hink so [/b][/quote]
I think so too...

I went to the mall today and I saw jellies and XOXO knockoffs in masses for the first time...
THERE WERE SO MANY!!! All of those "multicolor" XOXOs and the jelly everythings and fake Jelly Birkins and gigantic ones with all sorts of metal stuff on them that..I suppose...were designed to be travel bags...? but are already too heavy for you to even put anything in it.. Also a HUUUUGE multicolor Dooney display in Nordstrom...

It was horrible.... The jellys were starting to grow on me a bit until I witnessed this...

28-12-2003
rising star

I saw Jelly type bags in Bloomingdales & Saks.......

28-12-2003
trendsetter

I finally saw my first jelly up close...
and it was not a pleasant experience...it was a wall filled with these plastic things...
quite awful. It's unpleasant to look at and even more unpleasant to the touch.
But I have yet to see one on the street of NYC.
But then again maybe im just not looking.

27-01-2004
rising star

LOVE the Besso bag. I have made up my mind and I am going to GO BUY A JELLY TOMORROW!!! The Luella bag with the hearts and straps and everything has just TOO MUCH going on in my opinion- color, "studs" or whatever you call that strapiness, hearts, and texture, etc. Same with the Bebe bag. The Besso bag from Revolve is by far the best choice!

28-01-2004
V.I.P.

toxiccity!!!

no advertising allowed on this site

weet tweet tweet @w_i_p_monaco
18-02-2004
windowshopping

well, i'm getting a light blue jelly besso next week. i can't wait to get it. i live here in the philippines and the bessos they sell here are so expensive. good thing i have a friend who bought bessos wholesale so i've got one reserved! and i'm lucky over here, everyday's summer, so i'm gonna use that bag till it falls apart!

24-02-2004
windowshopping

Hey Girls,

I have purchased a Kelly Hermes for my mom for xmas from a website called www .com where they have a lot, lot of Kelly and Birkin in so many different colors, crazy! For those looking for the orange one, they have it! I did two purchases with them, first the Kelly and then a Vuitton for myself and the quality is incredible, the price is good and it took the bags three days to reach me. They use Airborne Express and give you a tracking number, so this is no scam. The bags have all the markings, tags and they also come with dust bag. Really, you should give it a try!!!!
BYE

u really dont wanna give up spamming, do you

18-03-2004
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally posted by meowmix+Dec 22nd, 2003 - 5:09 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(meowmix @ Dec 22nd, 2003 - 5:09 am)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Aziandoll@Dec 22nd, 2003 - 12:57 am
Arden has that exact same Luella bag replica! for $149! Hmm... isn't that weird? Anyone shop there?
I shop at Arden... I dunno, I think it tends to be a bit overpriced. They also have pink and blue jelly kellys now as well...and pink "papillon" shaped jelly bags with a jelly bow on the front[/b][/quote]
I don't live in the US, is there any way I can check out the Arden version of the Luella bag on the internet?

18-03-2004
front row

Quote:
Originally posted by AlmostFamous+Dec 25th, 2003 - 1:27 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AlmostFamous @ Dec 25th, 2003 - 1:27 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:
Originally posted by aimee@Dec 21st, 2003 - 10:35 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-AlmostFamous
Quote:
@Dec 21st, 2003 - 4:59 pm
If you ask me, everyone's copying the Luella Bag!!! If Hermes came first, then I say...... The luella bag is still cuter than everything else!

Instead of the ugly key, this one has hearts.*

Hello! Almost Famous:
I know it's late late. Do you by any chance know where i can find this luella bag in bubblegum pink? I fall in love when I saw it at first a little while ago. i dont see them at store at all............Thanks so much.
Sorry for the delayed response, but I found this picture on ebay. [/b][/quote]
Juicy Couture have their own replica.
Though I don't remember if I saw it in Saks or Neiman Marcus...

18-03-2004
& b

These Jellies have to get killed!!

backstage pass

Surprisingly, I haven't seen anyone around here carry a jelly bag as of yet. I used to think the jelly bags were cute but all the ones I've seen in stores have been really cheap looking but not always cheap in price.

18-03-2004
rising star

ugh. hate them. they're TOOO MUCH!!!! well first off i hate knockoffs, and secondly, when they're on sale for $15 at Target, its a bit much. they smell and just....ugh. i wouldn't invest in one...my friend did and it broke the first day. Since it doesnthave stitching, its just glue basically.

be careful!

18-03-2004
front row

I had such a laugh today. I live in Sweden and today I saw my first jelly-kellys in 2 of the poshest stores in my town. In the first one it really was a jelly-kelly and it was around 250 euro I was so shocked. In the other store I found a mini jelly-kelly for around 40 euro... as well as some von dutch things.. if the jelly-kelly is here it is officially out!

18-03-2004
front row

im not a huge fan of the jelly bags, but i really like the Hardcore Jelly by Besso

pic
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hclilac_1.jpg (115.9 KB, 4 views)

scenester

Okay so I found this so called "Birkin" on Yahoo's auction site going for $75. This MUST be a knock off....

Hermes 28cm Crocodile Birkin in Red/Burgundy

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
jelly, kelly