How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

06-02-2006
windowshopping

I just got one of the last nyc ramona's for somebody and it is beautiful, I got it from this really cool guy at the fifth avenue store, he always has a way of getting me the stuff that's hot...he's the only guy to deal with...

06-02-2006
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diorella
Anyone know the price of the Ramona in camel crocodile? It looks so beautiful in the campaign... TIA...
11,000 USD

06-02-2006
V.I.P.

EEEEP!!! i got a call this evening saying that one of the customers at the boutique didn't pick up their stone ramona, so now it's mine! gonna pick it up tomorrow morning.. can't wait!

06-02-2006
front row

Meow... YAY! I hope you love it!

I also wanted to say... day 12 with my bag and still no scratches/marks. I'm really holding out hope this won't be an issue after all with this soft leather. I know, I know.... 12 days. lol

Last edited by Daisy66; 06-02-2006 at 03:07 PM.
06-02-2006
tfs star

Greendrv, how are you liking your bag? Is it a keeper?

Meow, congrats on the stone ramona. Please let us know how you like it as well as pics . Now that we've seen blue, I'd love to see stone and brown.

07-02-2006
front row

i got my navy ramona in the mail today - and i have to say it was love at first sight .. not normally a fan of gold hardware (don't wear alot of it myself) and it was shinier than i had expected based on greendrv's pics - but have to say, totally loving the bag for now!!!

meowmix, i have to second balbabe's request for pics of the stone!

07-02-2006
Meg
inspired contemplation

I must admit I'm terribly jealous of everyone's Ramona's. I've seen them around London a bit and 'tried it on' at Harvey Nic's on the weekend.....love it's size and shape really....but alas, poor me, no money

07-02-2006
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendrv
Some more first impressions, I don't think the hardware is too shiny/bright. I also took a pic of it on a black leather chair next to a black laptop bag. You can't really tell it's blue at all. I guess I was hoping of something more like the Chloe paddy bleu nuit. Here are some pics:

Green I love the bag and it looks beautiful on you. Thank you for posting pictures of it. It really is lovely. Now where can I buy one from online?

07-02-2006
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by drel39
i got my navy ramona in the mail today - and i have to say it was love at first sight .. not normally a fan of gold hardware (don't wear alot of it myself) and it was shinier than i had expected based on greendrv's pics - but have to say, totally loving the bag for now!!!

meowmix, i have to second balbabe's request for pics of the stone!
I'm glad to hear you loved it! While the bag is growing on me, I still can't get over how dark it is... So I don't think I will be keeping this bag, given all the other gorgeous bags for S/S 06.

07-02-2006
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Frou_Frou
Green I love the bag and it looks beautiful on you. Thank you for posting pictures of it. It really is lovely. Now where can I buy one from online?
Do you have to buy online? There are some left in stores... I know this store has some blue ones: 305-443-6124.

07-02-2006
tfs star

Here's a pic of Keira Knightly with her stone Ramona:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Jimmy Choo Ramona Keira.JPG (34.0 KB, 38 views)

07-02-2006
fashion insider

Greendrv, the bag really does look beautiful on you i am just sorry that you are not "in love" with it. i thought it'd be a keeper for you-but you are right, there are many more ss06 bags out there to be coveting. perhaps you'll exchange it for the stone ramona:p????

btw, thank you for the bag comparison and full-length body shots of you with the ramona-that was very helpful. as well as the photo of keira with her stone

07-02-2006
tfs star

Thanks, maximus! You always have the kindest things to say. It's going to be hard to return this bag, but I do have the medium blue B FENDI pre-ordered. So that'll be my blue bag for S/S 06.

07-02-2006
tfs star

Returned my navy Ramona today. Peeked in the Jimmy Choo boutique (didn't actually go in) and didn't see the stone Ramona that I saw in there last week. I guess I'm just on the fence about this bag all the way around.

08-02-2006
rising star

The navy is a beautiful bag. It's got that versatility about it. A roomy size, good for everyday as well as weekend occasions, and it has a classic styling about it.Has a real casual/elegant appeal to it. So tired of seeing Balenciaga around. This bag seems a breath of fresh air .

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
choo, handbags, jimmy