How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
27-03-2005
  151
V.I.P.
 
Diorling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Gender: homme
Posts: 6,725
I love the L.A.M.B bags as well. I got my friend the red LAMB print shoulderbag for her birthday. I got it from Bloomingdales which has a lot of LAMB stuff.

Try LeSportsac.com or Bloomingdales.com

  Reply With Quote
 
27-03-2005
  152
rising star
 
thewannabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Seattle, USA
Gender: femme
Posts: 202
I never got into L.A.M.B. handbags... especially the charm accessories and the material of which it is made of (especially the ripstop parachute nylon? ones). On the other hand, I do fancy the clothing line...

Just a note: www.lesportsac.com nor www.bloomingdales.com doesn't seem to carry L.A.M.B. bags online.

  Reply With Quote
27-03-2005
  153
V.I.P.
 
brian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Gender: homme
Posts: 14,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewannabe
Just a note: www.lesportsac.com nor www.bloomingdales.com doesn't seem to carry L.A.M.B. bags online.
they don't carry them because l.a.m.b. is over. the final season was fall 2004.

  Reply With Quote
27-03-2005
  154
V.I.P.
 
brian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Gender: homme
Posts: 14,046
there are already 400 other threads on this...merging....

  Reply With Quote
27-03-2005
  155
V.I.P.
 
Diorling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Gender: homme
Posts: 6,725
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian
they don't carry them because l.a.m.b. is over. the final season was fall 2004.
Oh, that's why everything was on sale at Christmas time...

I kinda like LAMB it was starting to find it's own avant garde street wear identity.

  Reply With Quote
27-03-2005
  156
Frozen irony.
 
pucci_mama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Gender: femme
Posts: 4,995
Pathetic attempt!

She would not even wear these herself, logos are so passe!

OMG, and this is coming from a girl that dresses really cool in music vidos what is up with this??

Ah, I guess the market is for 14-teen year olds anyways...

This is so ugly!

  Reply With Quote
27-03-2005
  157
V.I.P.
 
morgan38's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Gender: femme
Posts: 4,394
blehhh i hate these bags

  Reply With Quote
27-03-2005
  158
backstage pass
 
agirlcalledk1ll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: boston, ma
Posts: 663
Quote:
Originally Posted by pucci_mama
Pathetic attempt!

She would not even wear these herself, logos are so passe!

OMG, and this is coming from a girl that dresses really cool in music vidos what is up with this??

Ah, I guess the market is for 14-teen year olds anyways...

This is so ugly!

...she does wear them herself and has for two years since the bags were in the process of being made.
i can safely guess that she really does love her bags, since they mirror her clothing line (all the prints on the bags have been used for pieces in her clothing line), as well as the way the line came about.......(lesportsac asked her if she wanted to have a bag custom made..she chose leopard print with green trim and she loved it a lot, used it on tour, and whatnot, and then they got together to make the l.a.m.b bags), and for the past two years, you've mostly seen her with these bags..
so, regardless of what she wears in videos, she's more than likely a fan of her own bags, for sure... it's not just another shameless attempt at slapping her name on something for a bunch of cash.....(though i'm sure she did get a bunch of cash anyways!)


you'd be surprised though. most of the fans of the l.a.m.b bags are in their older teens/twenties.
i love 'em (and i'm not 14 by far), but like i always say, different strokes for different folks!!
if we all loved and wore lamb bags, the world would be a booring place!


Last edited by agirlcalledk1ll; 27-03-2005 at 04:50 PM.
  Reply With Quote
27-03-2005
  159
V.I.P.
 
brian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Gender: homme
Posts: 14,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by agirlcalledk1ll
...she does wear them herself and has for two years since the bags were in the process of being made.
i can safely guess that she really does love her bags, since they mirror her clothing line (all the prints on the bags have been used for pieces in her clothing line), as well as the way the line came about.......(lesportsac asked her if she wanted to have a bag custom made..she chose leopard print with green trim and she loved it a lot, used it on tour, and whatnot, and then they got together to make the l.a.m.b bags), and for the past two years, you've mostly seen her with these bags..
so, regardless of what she wears in videos, she's more than likely a fan of her own bags, for sure... it's not just another shameless attempt at slapping her name on something for a bunch of cash.....(though i'm sure she did get a bunch of cash anyways!)

you'd be surprised though. most of the fans of the l.a.m.b bags are in their older teens/twenties.
i love 'em (and i'm not 14 by far), but like i always say, different strokes for different folks!!
if we all loved and wore lamb bags, the world would be a booring place!
agreed

also, i must admit that i'm still a little sad that the army crest, music black, and with love prints didn't get released after all... i really loved them

  Reply With Quote
28-03-2005
  160
V.I.P.
 
Diorling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Gender: homme
Posts: 6,725
LAMB bags were getting more and more popular but they still had that fashion cred thing to it, rather than the standard D&B bucket hearts bag a LAMB bag would show you actually have style. Why would they stop it...Hmm, maybe they'll bring it back since Gwen is becoming a pop-fashion icon.

  Reply With Quote
28-03-2005
  161
backstage pass
 
evexa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 861
Half are absolutely awful, and the other half I would buy in a heartbeat!

__________________
Trust No One.

Beauty is a form of genius - is higher, indeed, than genius, as it needs no explanation.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
gwen, lamb, lesportsac, stefani
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"


 
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:09 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
TheFashionSpot.com is a property of TotallyHer Media, LLC, an Evolve Media LLC company. 2014 All rights reserved.