How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

16-09-2004
backstage pass

if anyone is curious...

lesportsac are having problems with the manufacturing of the fall bags...for now they've been delayed.. i've been HEARING that the army crest + the music definition print might not even be done, as that's what is giving them problems (with the cutting of the material....everything has to be just so, as opposed to the last seasons which were all pretty random all over prints...) .. the icon pebble will more likely than not DEFINATELY be avail.... but the future of the other prints are kinda in limbo for now, or so i've heard....... i've also heard of the workers wanting more money as it's more time consuming to make them, but that could be hearsay....but i wouldn't doubt it..

if you notice, they've taken the new bags off their page + you can't pre order them anymore... (in place of the page is a graphic saying that they've been delayed).....

i knew i wasn't into 'em for a reason. i'd be heartbroken if i had shelled out the money prematurely + then go notice that the bag might not even be made.....

16-09-2004
Meg
inspired contemplation

I can't see the pics at all.....!! I want to see!

16-09-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by agirlcalledk1ll@Sep 16 2004, 03:17 PM
if anyone is curious...

lesportsac are having problems with the manufacturing of the fall bags...for now they've been delayed.. i've been HEARING that the army crest + the music definition print might not even be done, as that's what is giving them problems (with the cutting of the material....everything has to be just so, as opposed to the last seasons which were all pretty random all over prints...) .. the icon pebble will more likely than not DEFINATELY be avail.... but the future of the other prints are kinda in limbo for now, or so i've heard....... i've also heard of the workers wanting more money as it's more time consuming to make them, but that could be hearsay....but i wouldn't doubt it..

if you notice, they've taken the new bags off their page + you can't pre order them anymore... (in place of the page is a graphic saying that they've been delayed).....

i knew i wasn't into 'em for a reason.* i'd be heartbroken if i had shelled out the money prematurely + then go notice that the bag might not even be made.....
[snapback]369600[/snapback]
i noticed that as well, and yes these bags are extremely detailed and thus more labor is required...so i am not surprised... but i think they're gorgeous and i really wanted those 2 that i posted!! the black "music" embroidered tote the most... i really hope that things end up working out with these bags! i think they're amazing and the details on them are so great

also if you placed an order i'm pretty sure they would have given you a refund.

17-09-2004
V.I.P.

The set of pics from Brian is not working for me...

17-09-2004
loaded and locked

yeah, me either...im assuming that since they were removed form the lesportsac site, thus the pictures wont work...

17-09-2004
V.I.P.

I'd pack Gwen in one of her terrible bags and send her to some desert island

backstage pass

the army crest + the music definition bags ARE totally cancelled. that's sad, seeing as everyone loved 'em...

but, they'll be coming out with rasta ribbon, a donegal plaid print, and the icon pebble at least............

what a bummer. i didn't like these bags, but i knew eventually i would've gotten an army crest one....

living in the sprawl

I really didn't like the new collection anyway...

y-piece,
and tu
rned into a castle for some towering queen
20-09-2004
V.I.P.

oo i like the new messenger bag.

21-09-2004
V.I.P.

definitely not my style but i actually like the new messenger too...

21-09-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by agirlcalledk1ll@Sep 20 2004, 10:57 AM
the army crest + the music definition bags ARE totally cancelled. that's sad, seeing as everyone loved 'em...

but, they'll be coming out with rasta ribbon, a donegal plaid print, and the icon pebble at least............

what a bummer. i didn't like these bags, but i knew eventually i would've gotten an army crest one....
[snapback]370784[/snapback]
i wanted those two that i posted above sooo badly... the army crest messenger and the music definition tote i can't believe they're cancelled!

i was excited about the dogenal and the rasta ribbon, though, so i'm pretty sure i'd be happy with those.....they sound nice. i haven't seen the rasta ribbon one but i've seen the dogenal print on a jacket and i liked it...i'd want it on a messenger

the icon pebble print isn't that great

21-09-2004
rising star

Aw.. someone whats the website please

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*BabyPhat Princess*~@Sep 21 2004, 05:58 PM
Aw.. someone whats the website please
[snapback]371961[/snapback]
www.lesportsac.com

23-09-2004
offline.

The only LAMB bag that I have ever truly LOVED was from the first series... white print on black background... the band bag with the guitar straps. Love the size... it's all good.. My friend has it... and still wears it... I find the first prints to be the best ones.. though I'm really digging the notebook paper one too.. I still probably won't buy one for myself though.

26-09-2004
windowshopping

I have the plain black hella hobo w/rasta stripe and the large white letters on black tote from the first season (both w/ guitar straps). The quality on these two bags has been pretty good IMO. I just purchased the backstage bag in icon pebble (brown) today.

I got all of 'em at the local Nordstrom's. . . .

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
gwen, lamb, lesportsac, stefani