How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

20-04-2011
rising star

Someone help me please, no matter whether you like them, which is better - graphite or chocolate? I can't decide...please help! xxx

23-09-2011
fashion icon

Bumping up this thread...

I just ordered my first Longchamp! I didn't want to get one back then, because like everyone said, it was just too everywhere. But now I feel like it has become less of a trend and really more like a classic, so I thought it was time I finally got one.

And the best thing is, I had it customized! I got to choose the colors, and had my name embossed so it's really one-of-a-kind and it'll never get mistaken for an imitation. Ha!

Only thing that sucks is shipping takes around 2-3 weeks cause it'll be coming from Paris. Oh well, it's going to be worth the wait anyways.

windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty Belle View Post
Someone help me please, no matter whether you like them, which is better - graphite or chocolate? I can't decide...please help! xxx
I have both the chocolate and the graphite and they're both lovely either would be a great choice! although I think the graphite is my favourite, that colour goes so well with the brown leather and gold hardware.

windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicandcool View Post
Bumping up this thread...

I just ordered my first Longchamp! I didn't want to get one back then, because like everyone said, it was just too everywhere. But now I feel like it has become less of a trend and really more like a classic, so I thought it was time I finally got one.

And the best thing is, I had it customized! I got to choose the colors, and had my name embossed so it's really one-of-a-kind and it'll never get mistaken for an imitation. Ha!

Only thing that sucks is shipping takes around 2-3 weeks cause it'll be coming from Paris. Oh well, it's going to be worth the wait anyways.
I keep wanting to get a personalised one, they look great on the site. which colours did you choose?

fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by FenFrances View Post
I keep wanting to get a personalised one, they look great on the site. which colours did you choose?
Orange for the main color, and praline for the stripes. I'm not even fond of orange, but it works so well on the bag.

rising star

My sister owns one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefrenchy View Post
God i wish i could burn them ALL.
i'd say that 80% of the girls at my school own this bag.
It looks rather nice and can hold quite a bit of weight, but its popularity definitely makes it unappealing.

V.I.P.

I just brought my first Longchamp as well. I saw the bag a few years ago and I remember liking the classic design (I just had no idea it's Longchamp back then lol).

It's navy, the best colour IMO. I love it but I just hate the fact that its super common here, everyone is carrying that bag.

It's super practical for school and getting on place. The price is also decent for a designer brand. But yeah like the previous page said, it's just the omnipresence that kills it.

Last edited by ChristyLeReveur; 08-11-2013 at 10:09 AM.
09-11-2013
tfs star

I'm never without a Longchamp bag, I'm on my fourth or fifth I think, lol.
Their ubiquity doesn't bother me because they are utilitarian items more than fashion items. (They're beautiful and super-practical utilitarian items ) I like to dangle random decorations on my handles.

12-11-2013
V.I.P.

I also love how practical they are but it's still a bit expensive for a nylon bag. But reading some positive comments does make me feel less guilty for buying one!

14-11-2013
front row

I moved to London recently for university and I SWEAR I see this bag EVERY DAY!
At first I thought it was some free tote from a magazine, but then I spotted it in house of fraser and saw it was Longchamp.
I swear a lot of London girls wear this tote, I do not understand WHY!!!??

tfs star

You have to use one to understand.
They're brilliant from an industrial design point of view.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
longchamp, totes