How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

28-01-2004
windowshopping

Louis Vuitton Graffiti Bags
Louis Vuitton bags are a must have. Can anyone tell me where I can get the grafitti Louis Vuitton bag.

28-01-2004
V.I.P.

You would probably have to dig it up on the internet (ebay) somewhere...

28-01-2004
front row

Aww jesus...

28-01-2004
fashion insider

now I feel lucky that I got the black/white Graffiti ALMA, even though I don't really carry it anymore

28-01-2004
front row

i think louis vuitton's are way too overrated. they're so expensive and so SEEN everywhere, even in high schools, that it just drives me crazy. i hate it when people buy them to look 'fashionable' or 'cool'...cause they look EXACTLY the opposite.

29-01-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by dazzle@Jan 29th, 2004 - 2:40 am
i think louis vuitton's are way too overrated. they're so expensive and so SEEN everywhere, even in high schools, that it just drives me crazy. i hate it when people buy them to look 'fashionable' or 'cool'...cause they look EXACTLY the opposite.
i agree with you. but the ones who buy them for that purpose carry either fakes or just the POCHETTE that everyone can afford. now that, i find ridiculous. cause as you said its not a trend.
LV is classic and will always be

weet tweet tweet @w_i_p_monaco
29-01-2004
fashion icon

i love LV bags...i only have 4 though (Eye Love You, Pink Cherry Blossom Papillion, multicolore pochette, & a classic LV tote) i love them all and put them to use regularly...and i agree with everything leyla said!

fashion insider

Quote:
Originally posted by leyla m.+Jan 29th, 2004 - 6:56 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(leyla m. @ Jan 29th, 2004 - 6:56 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-dazzle@Jan 29th, 2004 - 2:40 am
i agree with you. but the ones who buy them for that purpose carry either fakes or just the POCHETTE that everyone can afford. now that, i find ridiculous. cause as you said its not a trend.
LV is classic and will always be [/b][/quote]
i dont agree at all.

people who carry fakes (as any fake, prada, hermes, gucci) are doing the opposite. real lv are and always will be fabulous and the epitome of style.

29-01-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by lele+Jan 29th, 2004 - 4:08 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lele @ Jan 29th, 2004 - 4:08 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:
Originally posted by leyla m.@Jan 29th, 2004 - 6:56 am
<!--QuoteBegin-dazzle
Quote:
@Jan 29th, 2004 - 2:40 am

LV is classic and will always be
i dont agree at all.

people who carry fakes (as any fake, prada, hermes, gucci) are doing the opposite. real lv are and always will be fabulous and the epitome of style. [/b][/quote]
huh??? isnt that what i just said too ??

if not, thats what i meant...: one doesnt buy LV to show off but becasue one knows WHAT LV stands for

29-01-2004
fashion insider

i meant to quote dazzle.... i disagree with her opinion of lvs... i dont think they represent the opposite of stylish.... or think they are overrated.

29-01-2004
rising star

LV is overrated, but i have to admit that they last forever. Whenever i buy an LV i always think it as an investment.
Well..i always think that handbags and shoes are investments.

30-01-2004
front row

you'd prolly have to look for one on ebay, u just have t know your way avoiding being ripped off buying a fake one.

LV bags they're just beautiful.

lol @ luvbrands, the feeling is mutual here too.

30-01-2004
fashion insider

but overrated means they are not worthy of their high rate... and i dont agree. they are made to last, timeless, beautiful... what is overrated about that? if anything they are getting too trendy because they are seen everywhere but I think that will die down and the classic monogram will always remain.

30-01-2004
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally posted by lele@Jan 30th, 2004 - 9:28 am
but overrated means they are not worthy of their high rate... and i dont agree. they are made to last, timeless, beautiful... what is overrated about that? if anything they are getting too trendy because they are seen everywhere but I think that will die down and the classic monogram will always remain.
so agree!

30-01-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by lele@Jan 30th, 2004 - 3:28 pm
SO TRUE!!!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
bags, graffiti, louis, vuitton