How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

19-12-2003
V.I.P.

I just cannot get into these bags. Blech!

20-12-2003
Mannikin

Quote:
Originally posted by Spacemiu@Dec 19th, 2003 - 5:12 pm
i leikt ehm alot

expet for number oen and two, the mixing of monogram with fabric is just bad
I'm with Space.

20-12-2003
scenester

look you can't give people to much credit.

first of all marc is doing way to many drugs to notice anything going on around him (as well as the last 10 years)

and i mean what do you except the LV print is the most ugly boring thing i have ever seen in my life so there really is no way to make it look good.

23-12-2003
fashion icon

I like #4 (most of the others seem to have a handle that is way too big for the bag...)actually I love #4

30-12-2003
rising star

the pictures you just showed are a bit much.
i was just at LV on Sunday and they showed me the new 2004 collection and they said those particular purses arent going to be sold in the store.
But they have cute pink ones.
they are satin now, different styles of the multi color ones and shiny leather in light pink and green.
they are cheap too. only $700.
I cant wait till they come out.

30-12-2003
V.I.P.

Welcome, ashleyms32!

03-01-2004
rising star

Don't go to EBAY, they are probably fake.

Go to the Louis Vuitton store and get on the waiting list, or if there isn't one near you, call and have them send it.

It's only $1500.

But they are coming out with better ones in FEBUARY, I'd wait, they are almost out of style.

04-01-2004
stories everywhere

I saw someone buying one right out of the back room at the Honolulu Boutique in Ala Moana Mall about a week and a half ago (Xmas Eve actually).

04-01-2004
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally posted by ashleyms32@Jan 4th, 2004 - 12:36 am

But they are coming out with better ones in FEBUARY, I'd wait, they are almost out of style.
ashley not to call you out but weren't you ranting on about how lv will never go out of style etc etc even mentioned the speedy via Jessica Simspon and now you are telling somoene not to get that bag because it is almost out of style...
.... if you like the bag get it Pradalvr01 and i would call or ask at the chicago store if that is where you are.

(ashley just a observation..... )

04-01-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by Pradalvr01@Dec 8th, 2003 - 8:10 pm
The Louis Vuitton bag that Jessica Simpson has in her show, i want it bad but i have been online and to the store in Chicago where i live and i can't find it. Somebody help me!!
Good luck.

I called the LV boutique here asking about one of those white multicolor bags for a friend, and every piece in that collection is globally sold out, and there is still a mile-long waiting list!

eBay is your best bet (go for the sellers who are approved by mypoupette.com - I really like the user "lvauthentic"), however they're not going to be cheap. Especially the bag you want. Prepare to pay at least $3000.

04-01-2004
rising star

if you decided to buy it through Ebay, be sure to buy from a seller that stated "guaranteed authentic or money back"

04-01-2004
windowshopping

I'm not sure about the availability of the Murakami Speedy, but the store located in Banff, Canada does not have long waiting lists. They have the smaller stuff in stock! ie. pochette, mini HL, accessories...I asked about the Eye Love line, and they can't get that in...but you could call them up and ask about the speedy??

04-01-2004
rising star

Quote:
Originally posted by lele+Jan 4th, 2004 - 10:45 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lele @ Jan 4th, 2004 - 10:45 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-ashleyms32@Jan 4th, 2004 - 12:36 am

ashley not to call you out but weren't you ranting on about how lv will never go out of style etc etc even mentioned the speedy via Jessica Simspon and now you are telling somoene not to get that bag because it is almost out of style...
.... if you like the bag get it Pradalvr01 and i would call or ask at the chicago store if that is where you are.

(ashley just a observation..... ) [/b][/quote]
You misunderstood, LOUIS VUITTON will never go out of style, but I am saying to get the NEWER style not the 2003 Spring Collection when the 2004 will be better. I just wanted to have a varitey of the multicolore to choose from. I have that handbag, so why would I talk negative about?

04-01-2004
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally posted by ashleyms32+Jan 4th, 2004 - 7:16 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ashleyms32 @ Jan 4th, 2004 - 7:16 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:
Originally posted by lele@Jan 4th, 2004 - 10:45 am
<!--QuoteBegin-ashleyms32
Quote:
@Jan 4th, 2004 - 12:36 am

(ashley just a observation..... )
You misunderstood, LOUIS VUITTON will never go out of style, but I am saying to get the NEWER style not the 2003 Spring Collection when the 2004 will be better. I just wanted to have a varitey of the multicolore to choose from. I have that handbag, so why would I talk negative about? [/b][/quote]
i gotcha and i agree with you....

04-01-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by mz_blush@Jan 4th, 2004 - 5:13 pm
I'm not sure about the availability of the Murakami Speedy, but the store located in Banff, Canada does not have long waiting lists. They have the smaller stuff in stock! ie. pochette, mini HL, accessories...I asked about the Eye Love line, and they can't get that in...but you could call them up and ask about the speedy??
The Eye Love line? You wish!!

Each bag in the Eye Love series were made in extremely, extremely limited quantities (IE: 100 or less per bag), and they sold out basically the day they hit the market.

They will never be available again anywhere other than ebay, and they go for up to $10,000.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2003, 2010, december, handbag, louis, november, questions, vuitton