How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

12-03-2004
V.I.P.

no matter which PEOPLE will carry or carry LV. it will always remain a classical brand reknown for its luggage history.
if tomorrow some NON representative like EVE or so is carrying a BIRKIN... it will NOT make it any lower in my eyes.

in fact i got both brands (obviously i got more LV bags than Hermes) and if anyone got the chance to pop into an ACCESSORIZE (in the UK) you will see a real bad bad copy of the BIRKIN. .. they even copied the one i got (white Birkin), but i dont care.
when i buy a brand, the last thing i think about is WHO has it and will i look "common" carrying one too.

funnily enough, anyone who sees me and doesnt know me would never think that anything i wear is real.... so as a matter of fact, i buy my LVs because
I like them

i think thats what you should do...
as for LV, they got smart marketing.. thats all

weet tweet tweet @w_i_p_monaco

12-03-2004
V.I.P.

and NOW everyone CALM DOWN and stick to the topic without being offensive rder: rder:

weet tweet tweet @w_i_p_monaco

12-03-2004
flaunt the imperfection

Quote:
Originally posted by Louis_Vuitton_Lover@Mar 12th, 2004 - 3:33 pm
And please don't be Jealous!

12-03-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by Marisa@Mar 12th, 2004 - 2:47 pm
*slowly backs away from thread*
I think I'll join you...

12-03-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by Louis_Vuitton_Lover@Mar 12th, 2004 - 3:33 pm
And please don't be Jealous!*

hahaha, you are out of control, softgrey!!! :punk:

12-03-2004
windowshopping

softgrey quit acting smart because your not!
you are acting childish!

12-03-2004
V.I.P.

You are aware that this topic is probably going to get locked if you people keep on the same track...?

12-03-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Mar 12th, 2004 - 3:46 pm
You are aware that this topic is probably going to get locked if you people keep on the same track...?
Fine by me

12-03-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by faust+Mar 12th, 2004 - 3:47 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(faust @ Mar 12th, 2004 - 3:47 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-purplelucrezia@Mar 12th, 2004 - 3:46 pm
Fine by me [/b][/quote]
Okay then...

12-03-2004
front row

12-03-2004
windowshopping

can we please quit !!!!!!!!

12-03-2004
front row

Quote:
Originally posted by Missy44x@Mar 12th, 2004 - 2:49 pm
LOL! Story of my life...

12-03-2004
flaunt the imperfection

Quote:
Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Mar 12th, 2004 - 3:46 pm
please lock this...it's going nowhere...

12-03-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by softgrey+Mar 12th, 2004 - 3:57 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(softgrey @ Mar 12th, 2004 - 3:57 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-purplelucrezia@Mar 12th, 2004 - 3:46 pm
please lock this...it's going nowhere... [/b][/quote]
Umm...I can't...

12-03-2004
Adorable illusion

Quote:
Originally posted by Purr+Mar 12th, 2004 - 3:11 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Purr @ Mar 12th, 2004 - 3:11 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:
Originally posted by softgrey@Mar 12th, 2004 - 3:04 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-Louis_Vuitton_Lover
Quote:
@Mar 12th, 2004 - 2:27 pm
Hi,
What really pisses me off is, when I started collecting Louis Vuitton peaces in the early 90S, it was a very classy brand it was something special! Now everybody walks around with a Louis Vuitton real or fake! you see trailer trash walking around with a louis bag thinking that they are hot ****! Since louis vuitton has been using rap artist to advertise his merchandise, it has lost even more of its class. If he keeps this way of selling his products to the mass class (thatís what he is doing right now). He will loose most of his rich and loyal clientele! Because the wealthy class does not want something that everybody has.
Donít get me wrong I love and still think that Louis Vuitton sells a great quality product but I am thinking of maybe going over to Hermes itís a lot more expensive but I will not see everyone around me with a Hermes bag! First, because most people donít know what Hermes is and second because they canít afford it!

Please give your opinion on the subject of mass marketing do you think that Louis Vuitton is as Classy as it used to be?

i think s/he is having trouble with the language barriers... i odn't think they mean to sound so shallow...

Louis_Vuitton_Lover, i think i know what you mean. you mean louis vuitton is not a luxury, elitist brand anymore, right?

i think nowadays almost everybody can afford to buy at least one piece of luxury in their life. and that's beautiful. i think rich people take this for granted... having to save up your money and seeing your dream come true one day is one of the best feelings in the world.

and i don't think it's *now* that people have started wearing their expensive handbags and bad outfits, as MANY rich people -includying royalty- are a ****ing piece of trash. hello paris hilton. hello stephanie of monaco. oh and anna kournikova wears her babyblue hermes when she's in her sportswear
[/quote]
sorry but are you saying i have a problem with the language barrier?? im confused about what you said Purr

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
class, lost, louis, vuitton