How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
12-03-2004
  46
windowshopping
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Brussels Belgium/Tampa Florida
Posts: 45
your a sad person !!!!
not you lyla

 
 
12-03-2004
  47
windowshopping
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Brussels Belgium/Tampa Florida
Posts: 45
If you lock it I will open a new one! This is freedom of speech! don't like it? Go to H***

 
12-03-2004
  48
flaunt the imperfection
 
softgrey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: downtown...
Gender: femme
Posts: 50,911
all this talk about class...since everyone seems to LOVE Audrey hepburn...i will share this... when i worked in the visual dept at barney's ny...we were doing celebrity windows for x-mas...we had to get each person's permission to use their likeness...i've mentioned this on the audrey hepburn thread...she insisted that the window promote UNICEF in some way as she was their ambassador...

the plaque was going to read 'the world's classiest ambassador'...she asked that it be changed, because class is something that one is trying to achieve..ie-status...she didn't want to be portrayed that way...i never forgot that...


in the end...it read 'the world's most elegant ambassador'

a lady if ever there was one...

__________________
"It is not money that makes you well dressed: it is understanding."
ChristianDior



 
12-03-2004
  49
V.I.P.
 
faust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: New York City
Posts: 10,312
Quote:
Originally posted by Louis_Vuitton_Lover@Mar 12th, 2004 - 5:16 pm
If you lock it I will open a new one! This is freedom of speech! don't like it? Go to H***
Classy!

 
12-03-2004
  50
front row
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 389
Quote:
Originally posted by Louis_Vuitton_Lover@Mar 12th, 2004 - 5:16 pm
If you lock it I will open a new one! This is freedom of speech! don't like it? Go to H***
FYI this is a message board and isnt owned by the government LOL you are funny.... LOL

 
12-03-2004
  51
front row
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Florida, United States
Posts: 404
Quote:
Originally posted by faust+Mar 12th, 2004 - 4:56 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(faust @ Mar 12th, 2004 - 4:56 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Glamourina@Mar 12th, 2004 - 4:53 pm
Missy44x thank you for saying what I wanted to say...
hahahahaha, I'm rolling on the floor, I swear, YOUR SIGNATURE, it's killing me !!! The best piece of enterainment today (even better than this thread). Welcome to tFS [/b][/quote]
lol thank you faust

 
12-03-2004
  52
front row
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Florida, United States
Posts: 404
Quote:
Originally posted by softgrey@Mar 12th, 2004 - 5:42 pm
all this talk about class...since everyone seems to LOVE Audrey hepburn...i will share this... when i worked in the visual dept at barney's ny...we were doing celebrity windows for x-mas...we had to get each person's permission to use their likeness...i've mentioned this on the audrey hepburn thread...she insisted that the window promote UNICEF in some way as she was their ambassador...

the plaque was going to read 'the world's classiest ambassador'...she asked that it be changed, because class is something that one is trying to achieve..ie-status...she didn't want to be portrayed that way...i never forgot that...


in the end...it read 'the world's most elegant ambassador'

a lady if ever there was one...
Yes, softgrey, Audrey was a true lady, a true inspiration to us all not to mention one of the most beautiful and talented women ever. If only I could be as classy as her

Can you tell I idolize her?

 
12-03-2004
  53
V.I.P.
 
purplelucrezia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Gender: femme
Posts: 15,790
Quote:
Originally posted by Glamourina+Mar 12th, 2004 - 6:00 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Glamourina @ Mar 12th, 2004 - 6:00 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-softgrey@Mar 12th, 2004 - 5:42 pm
all this talk about class...since everyone seems to LOVE Audrey hepburn...i will share this... when i worked in the visual dept at barney's ny...we were doing celebrity windows for x-mas...we had to get each person's permission to use their likeness...i've mentioned this on the audrey hepburn thread...she insisted that the window promote UNICEF in some way as she was their ambassador...

the plaque was going to read 'the world's classiest ambassador'...she asked that it be changed, because class is something that one is trying to achieve..ie-status...she didn't want to be portrayed that way...i never forgot that...


in the end...it read 'the world's most elegant ambassador'

a lady if ever there was one...
Yes, softgrey, Audrey was a true lady, a true inspiration to us all not to mention one of the most beautiful and talented women ever. If only I could be as classy as her

Can you tell I idolize her? [/b][/quote]
To sort of return to the topic at hand, Audrey Hepburn often carried Louis Vuitton. It didn't seem to be quite so overdone then. I'll see if I can find some pictures to post.

__________________
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
 
12-03-2004
  54
V.I.P.
 
purplelucrezia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Gender: femme
Posts: 15,790
Found it! Since the picture's too big for me to post, here's the link.
http://www.audrey1.com/forum/viewtopic.php...t=louis+vuitton
Just scroll down to the bottom of the page where I've posted please.

__________________
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
 
12-03-2004
  55
flaunt the imperfection
 
softgrey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: downtown...
Gender: femme
Posts: 50,911
Quote:
Originally posted by Glamourina@Mar 12th, 2004 - 6:00 pm
ever. If only I could be as classy as her

i think you mean elegant, right...hehe

__________________
"It is not money that makes you well dressed: it is understanding."
ChristianDior



 
12-03-2004
  56
flaunt the imperfection
 
softgrey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: downtown...
Gender: femme
Posts: 50,911
Quote:
Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Mar 12th, 2004 - 6:15 pm
Found it! Since the picture's too big for me to post, here's the link.
http://www.audrey1.com/forum/viewtopic.php...t=louis+vuitton
Just scroll down to the bottom of the page where I've posted please.
omg purple-forget the bag...i want the rest of the outfit! ...gorgeous photo

__________________
"It is not money that makes you well dressed: it is understanding."
ChristianDior



 
12-03-2004
  57
V.I.P.
 
purplelucrezia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Gender: femme
Posts: 15,790
Quote:
Originally posted by softgrey+Mar 12th, 2004 - 6:21 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(softgrey @ Mar 12th, 2004 - 6:21 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-purplelucrezia@Mar 12th, 2004 - 6:15 pm
Found it! Since the picture's too big for me to post, here's the link.
http://www.audrey1.com/forum/viewtopic.php...t=louis+vuitton
Just scroll down to the bottom of the page where I've posted please.
omg purple-forget the bag...i want the rest of the outfit! ...gorgeous photo [/b][/quote]
Aren't they all though...

__________________
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
 
12-03-2004
  58
V.I.P.
 
leyla m.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: shoe emporium
Gender: femme
Posts: 16,472
Quote:
Originally posted by Louis_Vuitton_Lover@Mar 12th, 2004 - 11:16 pm
If you lock it I will open a new one! This is freedom of speech! don't like it? Go to H***
and if you open a NEW one it will be spammed until people will STICK to the topic

__________________
http://www.work-in-progress-blog.com/


weet tweet tweet @w_i_p_monaco
 
12-03-2004
  59
flaunt the imperfection
 
softgrey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: downtown...
Gender: femme
Posts: 50,911
Quote:
Originally posted by purplelucrezia+Mar 12th, 2004 - 6:24 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(purplelucrezia @ Mar 12th, 2004 - 6:24 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:
Originally posted by softgrey@Mar 12th, 2004 - 6:21 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-purplelucrezia
Quote:
@Mar 12th, 2004 - 6:15 pm
Found it! Since the picture's too big for me to post, here's the link.
http://www.audrey1.com/forum/viewtopic.php...t=louis+vuitton
Just scroll down to the bottom of the page where I've posted please.

omg purple-forget the bag...i want the rest of the outfit! ...gorgeous photo
Aren't they all though... [/b][/quote]
too true

__________________
"It is not money that makes you well dressed: it is understanding."
ChristianDior



 
12-03-2004
  60
front row
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Florida, United States
Posts: 404
Quote:
Originally posted by softgrey+Mar 12th, 2004 - 6:19 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(softgrey @ Mar 12th, 2004 - 6:19 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Glamourina@Mar 12th, 2004 - 6:00 pm
ever. If only I could be as classy as her

i think you mean elegant, right...hehe [/b][/quote]
Oops, lol yeah I'd like to think I'm already a classy broad. And I hope I have some semblance of elegance, too hehe

But...back to topic!

 
Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
class, lost, louis, vuitton
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"


 
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:41 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
TheFashionSpot.com is a property of TotallyHer Media, LLC, an Evolve Media LLC company. 2014 All rights reserved.