How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

26-03-2007
V.I.P.

i have the speedy 30 both in graffiti green and multicolored. but although i carry the graffiti quite often i think i used the second one less than 5 times.

imo, the 30 s perfect. u can stuff it with tons of things and still have space+ it looks soo much better when it has lots of things in it unlike many other bags that just look...odd.
long story short my graffiti speedy is definitly my favorite bag and God knows I have tons of them

27-03-2007
backstage pass

I like the 30 I have the MC speedy and the Dentelle in that size and they are awesome! I'm more attracted to larger bags anyway, both my birkins are 35, and people think they are huge. I'm 5'2''

27-03-2007
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardrifter
Glad I found this thread! I've been having huge trouble with deciding whether to get the 25 or the 30 in monogram or damier!
I'm 5'4 and the 30 looked like a suitcase on me, but after reading this thread I'm really not sure!
Why do some of you think the smallness of the speedy 25 looks silly?
I don't think it looks silly! A friend of mine is a bit taller than you; she has the 25 and it looks great.

27-03-2007
Adorable illusion

I have the dentelle speedy, just purchased it last week and I think the 30 is a great size for carrying everything

27-03-2007
trendsetter

I vote 30. I had it, and sold it on Ebay for a profit.

The 25 is too small to be useful, and too big to be an evening bag.

02-04-2007
V.I.P.

You girls are looking at all the wrong places, lol. (I've never been a fan of that ripped Epi leather...)

The glammest Speedy is done in prettyful Nomade leather, imagine the Vachetta leather, but caramel/mid brown in tone. It's as versatile as a Speedy, but the leather puts it up a notch.

source: Eluxury

Maybe it's just me, but I've always prefered normal leather to anything textured...

02-04-2007
V.I.P.

You girls are looking at all the wrong places, lol. (I've never been a fan of that ripped Epi leather...)

The glammest Speedy is done in prettyful Nomade leather, imagine the Vachetta leather, but caramel/mid brown in tone. It's as versatile as a Speedy, but the leather puts it up a notch.

Maybe it's just me, but I've always prefered normal leather to anything textured...

18-04-2007
windowshopping

I just got the damier speedy 25, it's probably one of the best purchases i've done lately, it's very cool and practical, and the price is great. it looks great with everything, and we all know the durability of the leather is amazing.

i'm size 2 nd 5'7'', and it's a good size for me, my mom has the 30, and it looks a little bulky and shapeless.

18-04-2007
rising star

congrats on your speedy 25. use it well!

18-04-2007
rising star

darn, i can't edit my post. anyway, i was also going to say i have a cerises 25 and a multicolore 30. it's nice to have both sizes for when you like to pack lightly or heavily. it all depends...

Last edited by iChelle; 18-04-2007 at 10:46 PM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
25, 30, louis, speedy, vuitton