How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

06-01-2005
Seductress in Eden

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJCouture
I personally think that the 25 looks like a joke a grown women. THe 30 isn't exactly huge, it is only the shape that makes it extra roomy. It is actually the only monogram LV that I can stand anymore, with the exception of some luggage, as it is just ultimately classic. If you do not put a lot into it it just gets kind of slouchy, which looks chic in my opinon.
I am actually thinking about getting a 30 now... because i always carry so much junk... or if im on a secret shopping binge i love hiding all my purchases in my handbag and acting like i have bought nothing... i have problems

MJCouture... do you have a monogram LV in brown? I dont think 30s are knocked off as much as 25... at least i hope

07-01-2005
rising star

i like the 30!

07-01-2005
windowshopping

I have a 25 blue epi speedy, but when I measured it, I found it is actually more like 28 cm which is probably why I find the size perfect. It is the bag I have been carrying the most for the last couple of months since it goes with everything, and I love the colour!

07-01-2005
scenester

Alura,The manosque pm.. I Love that one too. Very classy

I also pretty much only like the speedy 30 monogram.. I dont really like any of the other monograms either so the next LV I get will definintley be a damier. And definintley all of the speedy monograms I have seen woman carrying are all 25's. I havent seen one 30 yet (so far)... Im sure I will someday though...

trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by versace_goddess
snaps for ms. diorella hehe whats your favourite colour? i think i like the black...
I think i like black for the epi speedy i also like the blue though, the red is ok aswel.

My fave colour of the epi leather is the mandarin, i just don't think it looks so good on the speedy in that colour.

the mandarin speedy 25...

fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by versace_goddess
I am actually thinking about getting a 30 now... because i always carry so much junk... or if im on a secret shopping binge i love hiding all my purchases in my handbag and acting like i have bought nothing... i have problems

MJCouture... do you have a monogram LV in brown? I dont think 30s are knocked off as much as 25... at least i hope
I have monogram LV luggage (duffles and a carryon), but do not have any daybags. I have numerous Damier bags though.

Seductress in Eden

my mum was trying to give me advice last night... stop buying so many stupid girly handbags and buy a louis vuitton i think im going to get the monagram 30 i think its less ripped off

07-01-2005
blue

i use my 25 a lot, it goes with everything and its just the right size for me (im 5 2)
but im also thinking of getting a fake 30, put loads of key chains/charms and write "fake" on it, because it would be so much better than having an averager 30

08-01-2005
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astara
I agree with you ladies, they are extra popular but for some reason I still love it! I also love the Nolita - damier canvas ~

I agree with you as well couturefemme!

08-01-2005
V.I.P.

i hate monogram speedys both 30 and 25... way overexposed, real and fake. i think it's terribly tasteless and tacky...
i do however like the epi speedys... i think they look so much more chic. it's got the same shape anyway, justdoesn't have the horrible print
in terms of size, i think it really depends on the person. i'm very short and very small so the 30 looks absolutely ridiculous on me... it was like luggage.

Last edited by meowmix; 08-01-2005 at 01:37 AM.
08-01-2005
V.I.P.

30 cm is just right. Isn't there a larger size also?

I wanted to ask but didn't think it warranted a new thread, which LV bag is Kate Moss carrying in this pic? It looks like a mini monogram to me, but I checked the website catalog and eluxury.com and the mini monogram collections there don't seem to have any with the light handles. The Josephine looks similar but the handles are dark brown or blue leather.
Also do these still sell at the LV boutiques?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg katemossbirkinlv.jpg (32.9 KB, 104 views)

08-01-2005
front row

why does she have 2 bags?

08-01-2005
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinuviel
I wanted to ask but didn't think it warranted a new thread, which LV bag is Kate Moss carrying in this pic? It looks like a mini monogram to me, but I checked the website catalog and eluxury.com and the mini monogram collections there don't seem to have any with the light handles. The Josephine looks similar but the handles are dark brown or blue leather.
Also do these still sell at the LV boutiques?
I believe that Kate Moss's bag is the Marie (and yes it is the mini monogram). It is not being produced anymore, so you would not be able to get it new at the store.

08-01-2005
V.I.P.

Oh rats! I wanted that in Cherry.
Thanks anyway Chocsta!

08-01-2005
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinuviel
30 cm is just right. Isn't there a larger size also?
there's 25, 30, 35, and 40...and then it goes into the keepalls (45, 50, 55, 60).
lots to choose.
we checked out the 35 + 40 when my sister was deciding on hers (she ended up with the 30..)..they're all nice ('cept the 40 seems too overwhelming to use as an everyday bag..)...but i still find the 25 to be the best size for me...

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
25, 30, louis, speedy, vuitton