How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

08-01-2005
Seductress in Eden

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmix
i hate monogram speedys both 30 and 25... way overexposed, real and fake. i think it's terribly tasteless and tacky...
i do however like the epi speedys... i think they look so much more chic. it's got the same shape anyway, justdoesn't have the horrible print
in terms of size, i think it really depends on the person. i'm very short and very small so the 30 looks absolutely ridiculous on me... it was like luggage.
meomix is always tres fashionable... what are you favourites in Louis Vuitton?

09-01-2005
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by agirlcalledk1ll
there's 25, 30, 35, and 40...and then it goes into the keepalls (45, 50, 55, 60).
lots to choose.
we checked out the 35 + 40 when my sister was deciding on hers (she ended up with the 30..)..they're all nice ('cept the 40 seems too overwhelming to use as an everyday bag..)...but i still find the 25 to be the best size for me...
i like the 30, but if i wore less heels and was more petite (i would love to be petite!) i would definitely go for a 25! and i have a really old size 40 that i use as carry-on luggage for short jaunts

10-01-2005
V.I.P.

haha thanks versace .............i'm really not much of an LV fan cuz they just look odd with me but...
i do like some of the suhalis such as the l'ingenieux pm in white or burgundy as the blk would be too harsh. le fabuleux in white. le talenteux in blk. the damier papillon 30 or i dunno if they make 25... the blk epi alma looks very sleek, orange is growing on me. the red epi sufflot. the silver vernis bedford bag. there was this crazy red show bag in a gorgeous red w/ a chain strap...a med sized bag... it.

10-01-2005
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmix
haha thanks versace .............i'm really not much of an LV fan cuz they just look odd with me but...
i do like some of the suhalis such as the l'ingenieux pm in white or burgundy as the blk would be too harsh. le fabuleux in white. le talenteux in blk. the damier papillon 30 or i dunno if they make 25... the blk epi alma looks very sleek, orange is growing on me. the red epi sufflot. the silver vernis bedford bag. there was this crazy red show bag in a gorgeous red w/ a chain strap...a med sized bag... it.
meowmix! i'm all over the black epi alma! i also like it in damier, though
the red show bag, are you talking about the trompe l'oleil one? i saw a beautiful one, too!

13-01-2005
rising star

I have a Speedy 25 which I think is a great size for carrying the necessities, but I never use mine because I feel it's too... flashy? Personally, I feel like the monogram on such a large piece is almost overkill. I wish I'd gotten an Epi Speedy instead of my monogram one, and a black Epi Soufflot instead of my monogram Papillon 30. I also want a red Epi pochette. I think I'm a little in love with the Epi line. :p

15-01-2005
Seductress in Eden

It looks like epi is the winning vote from the fashion arostocracy of the forum... i must say its growing on me... much less likely to be copied is this how love feels...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg M5906D_large.jpg (13.5 KB, 12 views)

15-01-2005
backstage pass

About the Epi speedy 25, how well does it hold up? Does it scratch or dirty easily?

backstage pass

My parents promised me an LV Speedy if I keep my grades up. I am still trying to decide between the 25 and the 30 but I have a few months to wait. I originally wanted the monogram but the epi is starting to look better and better...

19-01-2005
scenester

i would definitely advise the speedy in the epi. the leather holds the shape better and is virtually scratch and stain resistant. i have had an epi demi-lune in lavonde for almost 3 years. i don't treat it well at all and it looks new still

19-01-2005
Seductress in Eden

Quote:
Originally Posted by couturefemme
i would definitely advise the speedy in the epi. the leather holds the shape better and is virtually scratch and stain resistant. i have had an epi demi-lune in lavonde for almost 3 years. i don't treat it well at all and it looks new still
i ordered a small black epi purse for my chic outfits... but you have so inspired me to go for speedy

20-01-2005
Seductress in Eden

Speedy 30 from eLuxury.com... what do you think??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg speedy30.jpg (17.9 KB, 8 views)

20-01-2005
backstage pass

Personnally i think the speedy 30 is too big and im not a huge fan of monogram. Epi would be the best bet since it doesn't scream LOUIS VUITTON! Also you would probably receive a lot of "is it real?" with the monogram.

Seductress in Eden

so true... i hate that whole fake war... i was having a hard time decided which one to get... i want to look classy not trashy... does epi just come in 30?

20-01-2005
scenester

I personally like the speedy 30 Monogram. That is the one I have.. I Love it... Im not really much for the epi... its too plain to me. I dont care about fads... If I like something I will still wear it, I liked it before the fad and I will continue to like it and after the fad is over I'll still wear it!

blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astara
I personally like the speedy 30 Monogram. That is the one I have.. I Love it... Im not really much for the epi... its too plain to me. I dont care about fads... If I like something I will still wear it, I liked it before the fad and I will continue to like it and after the fad is over I'll still wear it!
exactly.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
25, 30, louis, speedy, vuitton