How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

21-01-2005
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by versace_goddess
does epi just come in 30?
Yes the Speedy 30 comes in Epi and costs $825

Heres the pic from Eluxury

21-01-2005
Seductress in Eden

hehe that bag is beautiful and they dont make fakes in it so its very classy

25-01-2005
rising star

I just ordered a 25 in the monogram because I was between that and the bucket bag but I see a lot more fakes in the bucket bags here in Florida. I rarely see Speedys here for some reason. The 30 seemed like it might just be a tiny bit too big.

Does anyone get In Style magazine? There's an ad in last month's with Uma Thurman for LV's new bag coming out next season and it is GORGEOUS. Has little pockets on the front. Very cute design. I went to LV and said where is this bag?! not realizing it wasn't even out yet.

25-01-2005
scenester

wow~ sounds awesome.. cant wait to see it!

fashion insider

I have the Speedy 25 and I`m very happy with it. Everything fits into it...and it`s the Bag from the Ad with Karen Elson! :p

30-01-2005
windowshopping

I have the 25 and it's the perfect size. I hate overly large bags so the 30 just wasn't practical for me.

02-02-2006
windowshopping

Hi There,

I actually have speedy 35, and that is the perfect bag for me. It takes me from the pool to work and then to the Gym, plus whenever I am staying over my fiance's place I don't need to worry about an overnight bag. I can (when I am being very naughty) even fit my ibook in it! LOL!!! I think the speedy is the lazy girl's best friend. I have to say though I will be getting the Epi Speedy, but I want to get it in the mocha or red.

02-02-2006
V.I.P.

i have a monogram 30 and i love it! i have put my stam away after using it everyday for fall, and right now, im really just enjoying the 30. the 25, for me, was too small and the 30 is perfect for college for me. i can fit my lunch in it, a large evian water bottle, my i-pod video, wallet, sketchbook, makeup bag and lots of other crap i carry around all of the time. it's nice too, because i live in southern california, and the weather in the evening has been chilly so i can bring a sweater too, and fold it up if im not wearing it and stuff it in my bag. now, this may make it seem like its huge, but it's very deceiving. it doesn't look like it should be able to hold all of that...but i guess its like one of those clown cars, and how all the clowns keep coming out...

02-02-2006
front row

I love the 30

front row

I have a cherry speedy 25...so glad I got it when I did as no longer produced...its so cute!

'I like my money where I can see it - hanging in my closet'
Carrie Bradshaw
02-02-2006
rising star

I own the 25 for a couple of years & I feel that the speedy is a classic style that will stay with me for a long time - this is one of the few bags that I own which I never got tired/bored of...

Though its the current "common" bag on everyone's hand (in my country, everywhere I go, I see someone with the speedy & they are mostly fakes - but its very easy to spot the fake when you own the real thing) - I still like this bag as I concluded it is just a very versatile piece that goes with almost anything in my wardrobe.

However, with the latest BIG bags that I have been using recently eg: the MJ stam, fendi spy bag - I tried to carry my speedy 25 few weeks back & it suddenly looked so tiny on me...

02-02-2006
V.I.P.

my stam and my speedy both hold almost the same amount of crap. but i think because the speedy is more structured, it allows you to stuff tons of crap in it without it losing its shape or looking overstuffed, whereas my stam tells me when its full by burping open its kiss lock and spewing whatever happens to be on top, and it's belly gets huge too

02-02-2006
rising star

I ended up getting a 25 after I thought the 30 looked bulky and ridiculous on my 5-2 frame but lately I'm loving so much how the 30 looks on a lot of other people. Since it is bigger, I think the slouch factor looks better than the 25. However, the 25 does hold just the right amount of stuff. If I had the 30 I would probably hardly fill it up anyway.

I guess it's a toss up between the two really.

02-02-2006
V.I.P.

I like them both....I ended up getting a 25 because I couldn't afford the 30 at the time. I am happy with the 25, it holds lots without looking bulky.

07-02-2006
front row

I have the 30 and it is just fabulous. i don't care if half the planet is carrying a fake one...i'm happy i have the real deal. it really holds a lot and it really is classic. the kind of bag i can see myself wearing even after college.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
25, 30, louis, speedy, vuitton