How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

16-04-2006
scenester

ok....finally,,,I bought the 30...
its not huge at all...nice size,,love love love it!
last pic u can see my speedy 25 and 30
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PICT3175.jpg (167.6 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg PICT3182.jpg (166.2 KB, 30 views)

16-04-2006
front row

Congrats, Ika The speedy 30 is a great bag.....enjoy!

16-04-2006
front row

love your bags ika2006. after browsing this thread it inspired me to purchase the speedy30. oh i can't wait

16-04-2006
rising star

I just got my Speedy 30 yesterday at Saks! I had been saving up for it and so far I am loving it. I was torn between getting the 30 and the 25 but I am 5'7' so the 25 seemed very small on me. The 30 is perfect! The only thing I am concerned about is that I had the lady get me a brand new fresh one and if you have seen how Louis Vuitton ships their bags, they completely fold them up. Anyway my bag has creases from the folds. The lady said the more I use the bag the creases will dissapear. Has anyone else had this problem? I have a couple other LV's and I don't remember seeing creases. But besides that, I am very very happy!!!

16-04-2006
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarBrite310
I just got my Speedy 30 yesterday at Saks! I had been saving up for it and so far I am loving it. I was torn between getting the 30 and the 25 but I am 5'7' so the 25 seemed very small on me. The 30 is perfect! The only thing I am concerned about is that I had the lady get me a brand new fresh one and if you have seen how Louis Vuitton ships their bags, they completely fold them up. Anyway my bag has creases from the folds. The lady said the more I use the bag the creases will dissapear. Has anyone else had this problem? I have a couple other LV's and I don't remember seeing creases. But besides that, I am very very happy!!!
My both speedy has creases from the folds too, but thats not a big problem. When u use it often, it will dissapears. Enjoy your bag!

16-04-2006
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarBrite310
My both speedy has creases from the folds too, but thats not a big problem. When u use it often, it will dissapear. Enjoy your bag!

16-04-2006
Adorable illusion

ika, congrats on both speedys!!

Hmm I've been thinking about getting one for ages, but its the logos that put me off it..Im worried Im going to get sick of it. But seeing the classic speedy on other people makes me think how good it looks.

16-04-2006
front row

The speedy is classic. It only looks tacky on a person wearing tacky clothes. I'd say go for the 25 if you're petite, 30 if you're normal height.

16-04-2006
Adorable illusion

^ thanks for that advice

16-04-2006
still here

I'd say go for the 30 matter what your size. I'm 5 feet tall, and I grew out of my 25 very quickly (seems like a doll's purse on me now) and regret not having gone for the 30 to this day...

16-04-2006
Of too many minds

vintage, I have the speedy 30 in the classic brown monogram and I gonna agree, it's a great size.
Despite all the bad rep that the LV brown mongram has, this is one piece that I have never regretted owning!! I bring it out while on travel or on my "tai-tai" days..most SAs in Singapore sadly still only recognise LV and I do get better treatment when I am out with it

{*princessimp.blogspot.com*}
17-04-2006
scenester

hi...
Speedy is very classic...it can looks very very tacky when u wear a wrong clothes! At the beginning, I wasnt so sure how to match this bag, but after a while, it looooksss goood!!
Here i attached a picture of me carrying both size. Ist pic is speedy 30, and second the 25.
I also tought the same too that i might get bored easily of this bag, but i can sale it when I dont like it anymore. But I also can keep it forever(till im old, hehe) coz speedy bag will never get tired.
I hope it helps u guys out there to choose.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PICT3229.jpg (48.4 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg PICT3230.jpg (56.3 KB, 84 views)

17-04-2006
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessImp.
vintage, I have the speedy 30 in the classic brown monogram and I gonna agree, it's a great size.
Despite all the bad rep that the LV brown mongram has, this is one piece that I have never regretted owning!! I bring it out while on travel or on my "tai-tai" days..most SAs in Singapore sadly still only recognise LV and I do get better treatment when I am out with it

Hi Princessimp...are u fr Singapore? Im coming down there in a month, and do u mind if I ask u how much is the speedy 30 in singapore? Is the price same like in Europe?

17-04-2006
Adorable illusion

Princess & ika, thanks for the fab advice and pictures! You ladies are really talking me into getting one! :p
Thanks for the two pictures, I prefer the 30 size a bit more even though I am tiny myself.

Last edited by vintage_princess; 17-04-2006 at 08:23 AM.
17-04-2006
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintage_princess
Princess & ika, thanks for the fab advice and pictures! You ladies are really talking me into getting one! :p
Thanks for the two pictures, I prefer the 30 size a bit more even though I am tiny myself.
Vintage Princess.....u should get one.
I love my speedy 30, and now I need to sale my speedy25 , cant have them both, too expensive!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
25, 30, louis, speedy, vuitton