How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

23-02-2004
V.I.P.

i read all the feedback and somehow they seem fishy!!
the negative was all about UNAUTHENTIC stuff

weet tweet tweet @w_i_p_monaco

24-02-2004
windowshopping

Hey Girls,

I have purchased a Kelly Hermes for my mom for xmas from a website called www.BEEP.com where they have a lot, lot of Kelly and Birkin in so many different colors, crazy! For those looking for the orange one, they have it! I did two purchases with them, first the Kelly and then a Vuitton for myself and the quality is incredible, the price is good and it took the bags three days to reach me. They use Airborne Express and give you a tracking number, so this is no scam. The bags have all the markings, tags and they also come with dust bag. Really, you should give it a try!!!! They also sell Chanel and Dior and they do have the Suhali too.
BYE

edited cause constant advertising for a site

24-02-2004
flaunt the imperfection

Quote:
Originally posted by oceanharlot@Feb 22nd, 2004 - 1:43 am
also... someone asked what Suahili means... when i lived in south africa there was a tribe and a language called suahili.
suhali...not suahili...not the same...although it sounds very close

24-02-2004
flaunt the imperfection

Quote:
Originally posted by mangga@Feb 24th, 2004 - 1:34 am
Hey Girls,

I have purchased a Kelly Hermes for my mom for xmas from a website called www.BEEP.com where they have a lot, lot of Kelly and Birkin in so many different colors, crazy! For those looking for the orange one, they have it! I did two purchases with them, first the Kelly and then a Vuitton for myself and the quality is incredible, the price is good and it took the bags three days to reach me. They use Airborne Express and give you a tracking number, so this is no scam. The bags have all the markings, tags and they also come with dust bag. Really, you should give it a try!!!! They also sell Chanel and Dior and they do have the Suhali too.
BYE
they are replicas!!!

24-02-2004
windowshopping

I have a Suhali bag in silver, and that is exactly how the inside of mine looks. Small silver monograms and no zippered compartment...

24-02-2004
front row

can a moderator delete that post... please??

24-02-2004
flaunt the imperfection

Quote:
Originally posted by southerncutie@Feb 24th, 2004 - 2:21 pm
delete which post and why?

24-02-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by softgrey+Feb 24th, 2004 - 8:40 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(softgrey @ Feb 24th, 2004 - 8:40 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-southerncutie@Feb 24th, 2004 - 2:21 pm
delete which post and why? [/b][/quote]
its EDITED

weet tweet tweet @w_i_p_monaco
24-02-2004
flaunt the imperfection

Quote:
Originally posted by leyla m.+Feb 24th, 2004 - 4:17 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(leyla m. @ Feb 24th, 2004 - 4:17 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:
Originally posted by softgrey@Feb 24th, 2004 - 8:40 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-southerncutie
Quote:
@Feb 24th, 2004 - 2:21 pm

its EDITED [/b][/quote]
thanks leyla m.---i was confused

24-02-2004
slightly dizzy

Quote:
Originally posted by leyla m.+Feb 24th, 2004 - 10:17 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(leyla m. @ Feb 24th, 2004 - 10:17 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:
Quote:

its EDITED [/b][/quote]
Good! Did you also notice the same message was posted on 8 different threads?!

flaunt the imperfection

Quote:
Originally posted by tott+Feb 24th, 2004 - 4:23 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tott @ Feb 24th, 2004 - 4:23 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:
Originally posted by leyla m.@Feb 24th, 2004 - 10:17 pm
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

its EDITED
Good! Did you also notice the same message was posted on 8 different threads?! [/b][/quote]
OMG-what did I miss?! nevermind-I don't think i want to know...glad everything's back to normal

24-02-2004
front row

Quote:
Originally posted by Street_a_Licious@Feb 23rd, 2004 - 4:21 pm
Actually, how can someone become VIP at LV? By Buying their whole stock?

And is it possible to get bags BEFORE they are officially released? Like that pappilon
Actually, some Ebay sellers, like monaco-babe, get a lot of their stuff from the stores in France. Some of the items that come out there, either never make it to the US, or come out late. I found this out just because I was curious as to how she acquired some of the items she has sold. Some very unique pieces I must say!

Also, regarding the prices on auctions being low with no reserve. My sister and I buy many bags from Louis Vuitton, and sell them on Ebay for a small profit. We start all auctions off at $1 No Reserve, (this makes it much more fun, and you usually get a lot more bids and a higher price this way), and if it is about to end under what we paid for it, we just close the auction early and relist it. It's just a tactic to get more bids. So don't let that determine a real or fake on Ebay, because a lot of other sellers use this same technique.

24-02-2004
Adorable illusion

Quote:
Originally posted by MurakamiPrincess+Feb 24th, 2004 - 6:01 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MurakamiPrincess @ Feb 24th, 2004 - 6:01 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Street_a_Licious@Feb 23rd, 2004 - 4:21 pm
Actually, how can someone become VIP at LV? By Buying their whole stock?

And is it possible to get bags BEFORE they are officially released? Like that pappilon
Actually, some Ebay sellers, like monaco-babe, get a lot of their stuff from the stores in France. Some of the items that come out there, either never make it to the US, or come out late. I found this out just because I was curious as to how she acquired some of the items she has sold. Some very unique pieces I must say!

Also, regarding the prices on auctions being low with no reserve. My sister and I buy many bags from Louis Vuitton, and sell them on Ebay for a small profit. We start all auctions off at $1 No Reserve, (this makes it much more fun, and you usually get a lot more bids and a higher price this way), and if it is about to end under what we paid for it, we just close the auction early and relist it. It's just a tactic to get more bids. So don't let that determine a real or fake on Ebay, because a lot of other sellers use this same technique. [/b][/quote]
I agree with Murakami Princess, i sell things off ebay sometimes like shoes for example and by starting at a low price with No reserve, it definitely encourages people to bid for your item. Things which start at really high prices dont seem to attract many bidders usually.

23-05-2004
fashion elite

I am considering saving up for a LV Suhali L'Imprivisable. For half the price I could get a basic Hermes bag (would probably go with a Vespa). My question to those of you who own pieces from the collection.... is it worth it? Am I better off going with something from Hermes? Thanks in advance.

Matt

V.I.P.

could you post some pictures please?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
line, louis, suhali, vuitton