How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

04-10-2012
V.I.P.

Lulu by Lulu Guinness for JC Penney
LULU GUINNESS will launch a diffusion line in spring 2013, in partnership with US retailer JC Penney. The brand is set to open dedicated boutiques with the department store chain, each carrying the Lulu by Lulu Guinness inaugural collection.
"It is incredibly exciting to be launching our new accessible collection with JC Penney and to be pioneering a whole new concept and store experience for our customers," said Lulu Guinness CEO Martin Mason. "Lulu is one of the British fashion industry's most talented designers and with her particular take on life and style, our brand has grown holding a unique position as one of the world's most covetable and distinctive accessories brands."
The label's new offering will include handbags, accessories and a gift collection and will be available in the US only.

vogue.co.uk
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lulu.jpg (83.7 KB, 4 views)

31-10-2012
V.I.P.

some of this is in stores and on jc penney's website now. there are cute umbrellas for 20$ with london prints on them.

i wouldnt mind picking up an umbrella.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
guinness, jc, lulu, penney