How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

24-02-2006
fashion elite

btw, the midnight is stunning -- a perfect blue that is not too dark (like the navy jimmy choo used for the ramona) nor too bright. i caved and got the bowler

28-02-2006
front row

Does anyone know if the leather on the bag is soft? It looks kind of hard and plastic.

28-02-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handbag lover
Does anyone know if the leather on the bag is soft? It looks kind of hard and plastic.
Hi --I almost purchased the blk off Eluxury last week but thought it'd be a good idea to check it out IRL first. Although the bag is cute, the leather is quite stiff and plastic-y looking. I wasn't too impressed with it ---that urge of 'have to have it' totally flew out the window..
The Stam is so much nicier !

28-02-2006
fashion icon

handbag lover and handbaglover...the bag is actually really soft.

Its not stiff at all. Its fun and glossy to pet!

Its a great bag at a great price. Its kinda dressy in my opinion because its patent and structured but its beautiful!

28-02-2006
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by guccigal07
handbag lover and handbaglover...the bag is actually really soft.

Its not stiff at all. Its fun and glossy to pet!

Its a great bag at a great price. Its kinda dressy in my opinion because its patent and structured but its beautiful!

Hi and thanks

Have you seen the chalk in real life? It looks like pearl in the photos, but I was hoping it would be more like a cream color

28-02-2006
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handbag lover
Hi and thanks

Have you seen the chalk in real life? It looks like pearl in the photos, but I was hoping it would be more like a cream color
just the black. the jet black is stunning. it really is...but haven't seen it yet in person..the chalk that is!

28-02-2006
scenester

Hi, I have seen the chalk IRL, and it is definitely more of a cream-I actually cannot see the pearl in it at all(I have it in the stam)

28-02-2006
scenester

The chalk is absolutely stunning! I want this bag, but have spent too much on bags lately. I also like the midnight. I didn't like it at first--I thought it was too dark--but then I realized the color really changes with the light. In brighter light it is fantastic. Sure wish I could buy both...

28-02-2006
Adorable illusion

I saw the black and white elise in Selfridges today. They both look absolutely stunning because of the patent. Its not my kinda bag but I know they would amazing and so eye catching when anyone is carrying one.

01-03-2006
backstage pass

A member on Purse Forum posted pics of her midnight Elise !

http://www.purseforum.com/handbags-a...endi-5764.html

I would like to be remembered as a decent human being and a caring one - Grace Kelly ( 1929 - 1982 )
03-03-2006
windowshopping

Elise MJ in Blush
I'm loving the Blush, but I love it more in Matte leather than glossy leather. Have anyone checked out that Blush Elise at Neiman? The rep said it is Matte! Someone please loan me your cc.

03-03-2006
scenester

I saw it and it is beautiful! I wouldn't say it was matte, but the lighter colors in the patent are not super-shiny--they just have a nice sheen to them. Plus I think they would resist dirt and stains so much better than a matte leather. I ordered the chalk a few days ago and am eagerly awaiting its arrival!

03-03-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerieb
I ordered the chalk a few days ago and am eagerly awaiting its arrival!
valerieb, Congrats!!! Please post pics when you get it!!! May I know where did you order your chalk Elise? TA!

I would like to be remembered as a decent human being and a caring one - Grace Kelly ( 1929 - 1982 )
04-03-2006
scenester

I ordered the chalk a couple of days ago from my local Neimans. They don't have the chalk online, but they do carry it in the store. The SA said most stores were sold out and they only had a few left in their system. Better hurry if you want one!

04-03-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerieb
I ordered the chalk a couple of days ago from my local Neimans. They don't have the chalk online, but they do carry it in the store. The SA said most stores were sold out and they only had a few left in their system. Better hurry if you want one!
Thanks!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
elise, jacobs, marc, ursula