How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

25-03-2005
front row

Some mens bags from LV:

$2,070 I just love this!!

$785

$925

02-04-2005
mmmmmm...fashion....

for the confident man i read that tomas maier reccommends the cabat

02-04-2005
windowshopping

guys bags
i live in the northeast and i was at the movie with my girlfriend, and some random old dude said "sorry, your purse is in my way", and i had this hot lv bag, the Bastille in Damier. I yelled out "Boston wouldn't understand sophistication if it kicked them in the crotch" we got kicked out of the movie :p I actually LOVE the Geant collection. its practical for travel: my favoritesionnier, Matelot, Souverain.
What other designers make really nice guys bags, im getting bored with vuitton and its getting too expensive

02-04-2005
Frozen irony.

I LOVE guys with bags, It's uber sexy!

04-04-2005
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATTITUDE
EVERY men, should have a huge bag this year.
It's a must, so guys. Let do it 8)
Hurrah!

05-04-2005
backstage pass

Burberry did this bag, I think it'll be out pretty soon, that's leather and looks a whole lot like an oversized man Birkin. I know some of you guys know what I'm talking about... I just can't find pictures of it. It's hot, and would even look hotter with someone holding it.

12-04-2005
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by the~troublemaker
i live in the northeast and i was at the movie with my friend, and some random old dude said "sorry, your purse is in my way", and i had this hot lv bag, the Bastille in Damier. I yelled out "Boston wouldn't understand sophistication if it kicked them in the crotch" we got kicked out of the movie :p I actually LOVE the Geant collection. its practical for travel: my favoritesionnier, Matelot, Souverain.
What other designers make really nice guys bags, im getting bored with vuitton and its getting too expensive
Umm, and carrying a LV monogram is really sophisticated? Especially a "hot" one.

"Sophistication"..

13-04-2005
fashion elite

love this one

from style.com

13-04-2005
kit
tfs star

Papa's got a brand new bag

Matthew Bell
Wednesday April 13, 2005
The Guardian

Toting a manbag, the latest must-have for the man about town, is a fashion statement, but also an act of bravery. "It takes a big man to carry a lady-like bag," said the New York paper Newsday.

A manbag - aka murse (man's purse) - is not just any old bag, explained the Miami Herald. "A man can carry it in his hand, dangle it on his wrist, strap it to his belt, or hook it over his shoulder." The telltale sign, however, is that the manbag is worn mainly "at night or on weekends, to parties, bars, sporting events".

Interviewed in the Baltimore Sun, the NBC fashion pundit Lloyd Boston reckoned the manbag was the ideal accessory for "nights when you don't want a big bulging wallet in your tuxedo, or keys and cell phone in your business suit", although he wished there were "more options out there that didn't look so 'uptown'".

The contents of a manbag, of course, are never less than manly. Forget lipstick and eyeliner: the manbag, reported the St Louis Post-Dispatch, is a "fully padded shoulder bag designed to carry all your electronic items".

Manbags are less Top Man, more Gucci, Louis Vuitton or Prada. But prices, as Newsday pointed out, are not prohibitive: "A high-end designer suit may be too expensive, but a classy, well-made manbag from the same line is probably going to be more attainable."

High-street stores are beginning to stock manbags, too. Puma's new in-flight manbags mix "the worlds of sport and fashion", said the Daily Star, in a way that "will keep your masculinity intact". Even macho rugby players are happy to carry a manbag, although only in chic France. "I'd never wear it around Cardiff," the Wales captain Gareth Thomas told the Western Mail, "but maybe when I'm in Toulouse." Manbags are part of a growing trend to accessorise, said the Scotsman: "Flick open any men's magazine such as GQ or Esquire and the adverts all show metrosexual males carrying a bag or wearing some kind of accessory." But not FHM. The men's magazine editor, Ross Brown, revealed to Campaign that manbags are his "greatest fear".

13-04-2005
rising star

are we talking about the gaysling or something else?
my knees are shaking tho

17-04-2005
fashion insider

What's the big deal about men not having bags? They don't have to look like purses!

17-04-2005
Diamond

My husband has several "man bags." Besides the fact that I think they're sexy as hell (when worn correctly), I saves me from the "Hey honey, can you put this in your purse" hassle when we're out :p

~Madeleine Albright

19-04-2005
backstage pass

Frank Daniel
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FRANK DANIEL.jpg (21.8 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg FRANK DANIEL2.jpg (19.3 KB, 352 views)

19-04-2005
taz
MUSE

what about this YSL from TOM days?
is it femenin?

19-04-2005
taz
MUSE

& what about the MOMBASA?
i mean the horn is masciliuan!! and it has that bold apperance?

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, bags, men