How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

20-03-2008
trendsetter

...girl...

im traumatized.

21-03-2008
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by unplugged66 View Post
Those Chanel bags are hideous.
I thought those looked kind of like fakes actually.

22-03-2008
trendsetter

wow i just got really dizzy looking at all of the logos on this page. not really feeling any of it, nay

22-03-2008
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcj View Post
wow i just got really dizzy looking at all of the logos on this page. not really feeling any of it, nay
Yah all together it can be overhwelming. Luckily most of the time it is just 1 weekender back in the cargo area of an MD500 or Gulfstream. Much easier to take all the pics at once.
But, I do have to say I've never driven around with a monogram bag on my head before and felt the need to document it...

22-03-2008
trendsetter

Darling, only a gulfstream? What tax bracket are you in? The family has a 737, I want to paint it black but FAA said we couldnt...

I think Ill do a pucci print this summer tho.

23-03-2008
fashion insider

Yohi Yamamoto for Hermes Shoulder Bag, $7,350 *to $8,450

The next "it" bag? That's anyone's guess. Still, collectors might want to head to Hermes where they will find Yohji Yamamoto's limited edition shoulder bag in warm brown Barenia calfskin. The luxury good maker has produced 100 in three different sizes; each is available by special order only at the following Hermes locations: Paris (Faubourg Saint-Honoré), Tokyo (Ginza), New York (Madison Avenue and Wall Street) and London (New Bond Street).

forbes.com

23-03-2008
jedinečnej krásy

^as in "why would you want 'it'?"

24-03-2008
teenage dream.

2 bag companys I found from Wound Magazine.
Jas M.B.

www.doorsbyjasmb.com
WINGS TRAVELLER 80%
Price: £252 *
Sizing: 29x26x13 cm

Chris&Tibor
From their IQONS page
Quote:
Launched in the summer of 2005, CHRIS&TIBOR is a young London label offering bags that are sporty and retro, cutting edge and classic, luxurious and casual. The brand is also the result of fashion designer Chris Liu's quest for the perfect gym bag. Dissatisfied with what was on the market he decided to hand make his own. This prototype soon attracted the attention of graphic designer Tibor Matyas who did not only want his own - equally stylish - gym bag but also saw the potential for a men's bag collection.

Encouraged by the popularity of their product among friends who were desperate to get their hands on a Chris&Tibor bag the East London based duo decided to design a mini collection which was instantly snapped up by Harvey Nichols Hong Kong and Japanese retail giant United Arrows.

Their AW06/07 offering was what the two call their first " proper collection". It was also promptly selected by Pitti Uomo to be part of the hugely popular and highly influential trade show's New Beats area. Now in their third season, they have an impressive 30 plus stockists in the UK, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, Hong Kong, Saudi Arabia, and the US.

Apart from the fresh, cutting edge feel of their bags, it's their strong East London vibe that turns them into the most sought after items in hip concept shops and luxurious department stores alike. "We live in East London, we design in East London and we produce in East London," confirm the designers who both used to work as consultants for the quintessentially British brand Burberry Prorsum. "We couldn't imagine living anywhere else." Although they love their constant travels between Asia and Europe, East London with its exciting mix of history, style and the futuristic modernity of the adjoining City is key to their collection. "We name all our bags after streets, areas or buildings in East London and the City."

And CHRIS&TIBOR is going from strength to strength. AW07/08 will see the brand's eagerly awaited first women's collection. Not strictly unisex, their bags have nevertheless always strongly appealed to women. "We have not totally changed our product to make it very obviously feminine. That's not what our female customers want,"they say. Instead they kept their silhouettes but opted for softer leathers, smaller sizes and subtly feminine touches.

CHRIS&TIBOR will expand even further and introduce a ready to wear line soon. "There will be a focus on leather jackets, but in general it's all about what we like to wear ourselves. CHRIS&TIBOR has always been about our style, about our world, and about our London."
from their website

25-03-2008
fashion elite

Im going to have to buy a new regular everyday bag soon. Mine is about 4 years old and my pup has almost chew completely through one of the handles.

My BF is at the end of April...so Im holding out in hopes that I get the YSl Downtown duffel/overnight

26-03-2008
backstage pass

For $8,450 that Hermés bag better serve me two rice cookies and half a cantaloupe melon every Sunday morning. The leather work might be top notch but the design leave a lot to desire for bag commanding such a obscene price.

27-03-2008
V.I.P.

egh... i know some people would simply buy the bag just to show that they can...

28-03-2008
trendsetter

28-03-2008
& b

that is absolutely ridiculous. all im saying is that, what's so special about such a simple looking bag, and whatever it is, im sure its not worth the price.

its like fashion sticking out the middle finger on me, and cause im not stupid like that, i'd stick the finger back by going straight to jacky and get the fake one

so foolish to spend that amount of money on anything, boost the economy on my *** not a bag

Last edited by Alejandro; 28-03-2008 at 09:22 AM.

28-03-2008
tfs star

I need to get a new bag.My bag I use for school had orange juice spilled on it and it is falling apart.I did find a black leather Bill Blass bag in my basement that I use for when I go places ,but it's kind of awkward to carry.

I need to find a good shoulder bag that I can put things in when I go on vacation this summer ,cause I want to be able to carry all of my cameras with me and maybe a magazine(or two) lol.Where can I find a good ,cheap bag?

28-03-2008
V.I.P.

Bally. Boss. or maybe even H&M.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, bags, men