How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

19-04-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_ingenue
This, is what we call, a "DREAM BAG"
Where would someone dare to carry this?? Probably only at le Gala de la croix-rouge in Monaco

19-04-2005
V.I.P.

i'd use it as my everyday bag

19-04-2005
windowshopping

My most expensive handbags based on price:

1.) Hermes Herbag PM
2.) Chanel 2.55
3.) Dior Saddle Leather Bag (handheld -- not the shoulder bag)
4.) My assorted Louis Vuittons

I don't have a lot compared to other collectors but I getting pretty happy with what I have.

- Lena

19-04-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian
i'd use it as my everyday bag
When I 'd meet you on the street I'd probably think you're carrying a fake (unless you've got 5 bodyguards with you )

20-04-2005
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_ingenue
This, is what we call, a "DREAM BAG"
I find the metallic stuff (and yes,the diamonds) on it ugly.... *dodges bullets*

I prefer my diamonds in other settings:p

20-04-2005
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSpot
When I 'd meet you on the street I'd probably think you're carrying a fake (unless you've got 5 bodyguards with you )

20-04-2005
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by agirlcalledk1ll
of course i have pics (sorta crappy ones, but, i was so excited when it got it, i couldn't concentrate!)
it's the yellow/blue tartan one..
i use it much more than anyone would think a bag like this would be used

i had my heart set on this particular bag, because...what i REALLY wanted were the flat creepers that matched it. but since i KNEW getting those would be a futile search, i needed the bag......
if only i could get those shoes now

how do u do to use it a lot??? i have the red one and i barelly carry it, it s such a statement bag...

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolita729
how do u do to use it a lot??? i have the red one and i barelly carry it, it s such a statement bag...
i have the extra large gambler in black suede with black python on the sides and handles, and i never use it i'm just so scared to ruin it! the python is so fragile...and i wouldn't want to spill anything on the suede.

20-04-2005
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolita729
i use it as an everyday bag...lol that how!
actually it's funny, i used to do my hair all crazy (mohawks, crazy cuts, hair that has been every color of the rainbow and then some) that was my way of being expressive ....but got a little older (i talk like i'm going on 40.. i'm only 22 lol) and i realised that there's a time in your life when you've gotta be somewhat presentable in certain situations..so i grew my hair out to it's original color...so now to compensate, my handbag collection has an alarming amount of bags that are entirely impractical..but i use them as everyday bags anyways!
people probably think i'm tacky. but i use what i love. (and my clothes are usually never outlandish or anything, and if they are, i just use one of my more plain bags..i'm never ott .)

20-04-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian
i have the extra large gambler in black suede with black python on the sides and handles, and i never use it i'm just so scared to ruin it! the python is so fragile...and i wouldn't want to spill anything on the suede.
It sounds amazing!!!

25-04-2005
fashion icon

I think the most expensive bag I've ever wore was a croc kelly. But it was a real impulse buy because there was a supposed waiting list but the guy at Hermes said that my mother and I could buy it. We got all excited and after about 5 minutes my mom bought it.

It doesn't suit me at all so now my mother uses it most.

When my dad almost had a heart attack when he found out the price so he told her that it was her birthday girft for the next 5 years Men are funny!

Last edited by CelineChic; 25-04-2005 at 11:20 PM.
26-04-2005
backstage pass

Wonderful, I guess this means that I will not be obtaining my $32k croc kelly in the near future. If your dad almost had a heart attack, my husband might just divorce me! Such a same too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelineChic
I think the most expensive bag I've ever wore was a croc kelly. But it was a real impulse buy because there was a supposed waiting list but the guy at Hermes said that my mother and I could buy it. We got all excited and after about 5 minutes my mom bought it.

When my dad almost had a heart attack when he found out the price so he told her that it was her birthday girft for the next 5 years Men are funny!

26-04-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelineChic

Haha....
that's exactly what my mom told me everytime I bought clothes/bags/shoes:p

fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermes_lemming
Wonderful, I guess this means that I will not be obtaining my $32k croc kelly in the near future. If your dad almost had a heart attack, my husband might just divorce me! Such a same too...
$32k? I was almost sure that most croc kellys were in the teens, not that high.

V.I.P.

My most expensive to date is a Marc Jacobs pouchette like the one below, but mine is cream. I LOVE it and don't regret it one bit. I was willing to pay the full price for it, but (after mulling it over) I got the last one at 50% off, so it was only $250. Lucky me Quite a steal actually!

Last edited by Curious; 26-04-2005 at 11:44 AM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
bag, expensive