How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

02-06-2005
memoirs of a...

The Mulberry bag that I love appeared in "Jane" magazine several issues ago but I haven't seen it discussed here and would like to know its name. The version that I saw is brown in color, shaped like a square, and has a top handle. At the front are two small compartments, each of which is adored with a leather ribbon. Does that ring the bell? I appreciate anyone who could offer me the name of the bag. Thanks!!

Also, last month's US "Glamour" showed a Mulberry bag I have never seen: the shape is a bit like Jacquetta's but it has a pocket at the front. In front of the pocket is a buckle, which is used as a closure for the bag, I suppose.

02-06-2005
V.I.P.

ICK! not liking the fall bags at all..

i saw some woman with a gold roxanne on that show "kept"... she was jerry hall's friend

i'm kinda regretting getting my roxanne in the oak color... it somehow gives the same effect in terms of the color and the "rugged" look as my tan paddington

Last edited by meowmix; 02-06-2005 at 09:35 PM.

02-06-2005
sec
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyRose
The Mulberry bag that I love appeared in "Jane" magazine several issues ago but I haven't seen it discussed here and would like to know its name. The version that I saw is brown in color, shaped like a square, and has a top handle. At the front are two small compartments, each of which is adored with a leather ribbon. Does that ring the bell? I appreciate anyone who could offer me the name of the bag. Thanks!!

Also, last month's US "Glamour" showed a Mulberry bag I have never seen: the shape is a bit like Jacquetta's but it has a pocket at the front. In front of the pocket is a buckle, which is used as a closure for the bag, I suppose.
I am guessing the first one is called Keira (other color choices include emerald matt glove and mauve). But I am not 100% sure 'cause this bag was from last July or Sept.

My fave Mulberry is Jacquetta.

Mulberry.com has pre-autumn winter bags up, go check it out. Maybe Prairie or Jaime is the one appeared in "Glamour."

02-06-2005
backstage pass

The new ones on the site are all ugly. Here is a pic from Net-a-porter that features a really cute new mulberry bag (its #5). Why isn't that on mulberry.com?

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y17...a/c8567e60.jpg

03-06-2005
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmix
i saw some woman with a gold roxanne on that show "kept"... she was jerry hall's friend
YES!! i saw that, too!

i forget who she was... girlfriend of kieth richards, i think??

03-06-2005
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by circoit
The new ones on the site are all ugly. Here is a pic from Net-a-porter that features a really cute new mulberry bag (its #5). Why isn't that on mulberry.com?
it's probably not on mulberry.com yet because it's for the fall/winter 05 collection which hasn't been released yet...

09-06-2005
fashion elite

so I saw the western styled pre-fall bags and they're even more hideous in person. that one on the NAP site is cute though. I think they need to stick to basic designs otherwise they're going to end up like Luella.

09-06-2005
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyRose
that is the keira and I think it's gone.

09-06-2005
tfs star

Quote:
ICK! not liking the fall bags at all..

i'm kinda regretting getting my roxanne in the oak color... it somehow gives the same effect in terms of the color and the "rugged" look as my tan paddington

I have the chocolate Roxy and I've just got the tan Paddington.I was worried that it was more of the same,but fortunately the overall idea is just totally different in these colours...no comparison,and I think I'll be using both with different outfits and for different purposes.That's a relief to me.

10-06-2005
windowshopping

Does anybody know if Mulberry Bayswater comes in bronze colour Matt Glove Leather? I can't find it in their website, but I seen severals in ebay. Thanks

13-06-2005
fashion elite

I've seen the Bayswater in the bronze and I assume it was the matte glove, not the darwin leather. but there are a lot of fakes on eBay so be careful.

brian, did you ever get your piccadilly? luisaviaroma now has it in the chocolate brown -- lovely!

14-06-2005
front row

Bayswater ladies!
I'm probably getting a Mulberry Bayswater in oak next week..

Tell me pros and cons about it, please.

14-06-2005
V.I.P.

there's already a mulberry thread

14-06-2005
front row

Quote:
there's already a mulberry thread
just noticed.. sorry

14-06-2005
front row

I'm probably getting a Bayswater next week. tell me pros and cons about it, please!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2004, 2010, bags, march, mulberry, november