How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

14-11-2004
flaunt the imperfection

i don't seem to have any problem using it...

14-11-2004
fashion elite

maybe I need to hone (sp?) my keyword searching skills

14-11-2004
flaunt the imperfection

Quote:
Originally posted by MJCouture@Nov 14 2004, 11:00 PM
I agree Celine. I am sick of all of this "please search before posting an original topic" thing. The search NEVER finds what I want--I assume it is the same for most people. And besides, I know it gets tireing answering the same question countless times--but no one is demanding a responce from the same people everytime a question is asked.
[snapback]432091[/snapback]
when there are too many posts...the system gets clogged and the site doesn't work as well...
sometimes not at all...

also...when there are too many posts...it becomes even harder to search for the topic you are trying to find...

and as i've said before...you are likely not to get an answer to a question if it has already been discussed...and very often those older threads have valuable info...

it's really worth the effort...

15-11-2004
Meg
inspired contemplation

I'm going to have to agree with Softie on this on. People quit being so effing lazy. Maybe y'all weren't around when this site when to **** for like a month because it was so clogged up. Why not save yourself some time and see if the topic is out there?

Ps. is this the lip marker thread you were looking for? http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/index...topic=10215&hl= because I definately just typed sephora lip marker into the search engine and selected the paint my face topic and it was the first option

15-11-2004
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally posted by softgrey@Nov 15 2004, 12:00 AM
i don't seem to have any problem using it...

[snapback]432093[/snapback]
Me neither. Actually this site's search function works really well! Or at least a lot better than other sites search buttons.

15-11-2004
backstage pass

Botkier also makes a similar bag to Balenciaga's lariat.

Charles Baudelaire

15-11-2004
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally posted by Meg@Nov 15 2004, 01:06 AM
I'm going to have to agree with Softie on this on. People quit being so effing lazy. Maybe y'all weren't around when this site when to **** for like a month because it was so clogged up. Why not save yourself some time and see if the topic is out there?

Ps. is this the lip marker thread you were looking for? http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/index...topic=10215&hl= because I definately just typed sephora lip marker into the search engine and selected the paint my face topic and it was the first option * *
[snapback]432207[/snapback]
I tried it myself just now and I got entries with the word "Marker" and it gave me the topic of elections.

How come it works for you guys but not for me?

15-11-2004
fashion icon

Quite frankly I must say that If moderators have a problem with double topics then they can simply delete them, no?

15-11-2004
Naturellement pulpeuse

The search engine seems to work erratically at best, I have to say...

15-11-2004
Swim Upstream

I really like the Mulberry bayswater. Its unlined & quite thick leather so its expensive for what it is. as with all these things you are paying through the nose for its current-ness (and indirectly the cost of giving kate moss & pals freebies)!!!

16-11-2004
windowshopping

My bayswater darwin oak ages very nicely and I love it!

But I do agree that it is quite different from the Balenciaga bag so depends what you are looking for. I have both and I love both of them!! Very hard decision.....

17-11-2004
tfs star

The chocolate Darwin Bayswater is my favourite, not to mention the only bag I like in the collection.

17-11-2004
scenester

I am so tempted to get one either in Darwin Oak or Amazon. I love my Mulberry bags - they are beautiful and well made. Ironically, the only thing that makes me uncertain if I should get it is the picture on the 'About Mulberry' page - the way the girl is holding it (and her expression!) just makes it look all heavy and wrong!

I'm going to take a closer look at it in the shop when I go home for Christmas, but until then could you tell me some more about how you use your bag, kilala (or others)? Does it ever seem too big just for folders and papers,etc.?

17-11-2004
front row

Quote:
Originally posted by HepburnDivine@Nov 17 2004, 09:27 AM
I am so tempted to get one either in Darwin Oak or Amazon. I love my Mulberry bags - they are beautiful and well made. Ironically, the only thing that makes me uncertain if I should get it is the picture on the 'About Mulberry' page - the way the girl is holding it (and her expression!) just makes it look all heavy and wrong!

I'm going to take a closer look at it in the shop when I go home for Christmas, but until then could you tell me some more about how you use your bag, kilala (or others)? Does it ever seem too big just for folders and papers,etc.?
[snapback]435661[/snapback]
i know, that picture where she is holding the very large bag looks a little scary -- it looks huge! at first i thought that was the amazon in a burgundy color, but if you look under the About Mulberry -- collections -- womenswear section, you will see that the bag is not a Bayswater, but a Piccadilly (in Bordeaux Amazon). Whew! What a relief! Under Investor Relations, you will see a picture of the model holding a Bayswater, which is more practical in terms of size

17-11-2004
scenester

Quote:
Originally posted by InStyleinNY@Nov 17 2004, 05:32 PM
Whew! What a relief!
[snapback]436418[/snapback]
Indeed! Thank you so much! I am so going to get that bagnow...!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2004, 2010, bags, march, mulberry, november