How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

07-05-2007
scenester

Here is my new bag

08-05-2007
rising star

wow - beautiful bag and even better price....there are no more left

08-05-2007
scenester

Thanks water daisy! The knit version is still available:

€ 1339.00 - 70% = € 402.00

08-05-2007
scenester

oops, forgot to add that the source of the previous two photos is www.luisaviaroma.com

09-05-2007
rising star

Thanks Angora. I am liking this one more, but I know I will not get much use out of it....more of a collector piece. It is very tempting! So beautiful.

credit: Luisaviaroma
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0003.JPG (26.0 KB, 7 views)

09-05-2007
V.I.P.

^ OMG, i loveee that one...you should get it anyway!

21-01-2008
Fat Karl

The Novak is my FAVORITE handbag. I really am not one to swoon over bags/ purses/ clutches, etc., but the Novak just is perfect every time and adapts so well to his various collections! I love everything about the Novak!

rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by dior_couture1245 View Post
The Novak is my FAVORITE handbag. I really am not one to swoon over bags/ purses/ clutches, etc., but the Novak just is perfect every time and adapts so well to his various collections! I love everything about the Novak!
I absolutely agree with you. Granted, I can swoon over a bag - but maybe one every second year, and my swoon has longevity.

Novak is just the best design, it is retro and futuristic, serious and playful, fits almost every outfit - Novak is always the bag that gets to come out about town. It doesnt feel like a stupid "it"-bag which thousands of easily influenced people go and spend on just to bash a year later. The leather is beautiful (but sooo prone to scratches, this is the one downfall of the bag - just a look will cause a tear!) It is also practical with the twist close for quick close and the zip for safety and the right size for me. And it is by Alexander McQueen, which is sort of inherently great.

28-04-2008
scenester

I agree annelein! I still love carrying my Novaks and Novak clutches whereas I find that I don't carry my Paddington nearly so much, although I still love its shape. The Novak just has such a classic and structural shape, it matches my McQueen wardrobe wonderfully. Where I live, few people have ever seen or heard of the Novak before but fake Paddingtons are still quite populous.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
mcqueen, novak