How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
07-12-2004
  1
rising star
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Gender: femme
Posts: 105



nicole's burgundy bag on left...
me likey....
who makes these???

  Reply With Quote
 
07-12-2004
  2
V.I.P.
 
meowmix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: usa/france
Gender: femme
Posts: 5,066
thats an old marc jacobs... i saw it amidst the crazy sale table at neiman marcus over the weekend...

  Reply With Quote
07-12-2004
  3
rising star
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Gender: femme
Posts: 105
Quote:
Originally posted by meowmix@Dec 8 2004, 09:35 AM
thats an old marc jacobs... i saw it amidst the crazy sale table at neiman marcus over the weekend...
[snapback]455436[/snapback]
thanks
but if its old.. i guess i cant find one online then....

  Reply With Quote
07-12-2004
  4
V.I.P.
 
meowmix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: usa/france
Gender: femme
Posts: 5,066
try calling neimans

  Reply With Quote
07-12-2004
  5
front row
 
InStyleinNY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: new york
Gender: femme
Posts: 236
i think this is the bag you are looking for, in a different color:


[attachmentid=34023]

check out neimanmarcus.com

it is on sale from $1100 to $770.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NML5248_mh.jpg (6.4 KB, 223 views)

  Reply With Quote
07-12-2004
  6
rising star
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Gender: femme
Posts: 105
Quote:
Originally posted by InStyleinNY@Dec 8 2004, 01:50 PM
i think this is the bag you are looking for, in a different color:
[attachmentid=34023]

check out neimanmarcus.com

it is on sale from $1100 to $770.
[snapback]455771[/snapback]
thanks i checked neimans earlier but i didnt see the bag..
i guess i was just looking under marc jacobs but not under the sale section.
is bordeux the color in the picture??
i want the burgundy one....

  Reply With Quote
09-12-2004
  7
front row
 
InStyleinNY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: new york
Gender: femme
Posts: 236
Quote:
Originally posted by eunhasoo999@Dec 8 2004, 12:48 AM
thanks i checked neimans earlier but i didnt see the bag..
i guess i was just looking under marc jacobs but not under the sale section.
is bordeux the color in the picture??
i want the burgundy one....
[snapback]455857[/snapback]
i think bordeaux is the burgundy one... and no, i don't think this color is the bordeaux.

  Reply With Quote
Reply
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
bag
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"


 
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:51 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
TheFashionSpot.com is a property of TotallyHer Media, LLC, an Evolve Media LLC company. 2014 All rights reserved.