How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

15-08-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger1
I'm gonna run out and buy the mag so I can drool over the bag ... I just can't decide between the sizes. I think the larger size would be great for running errands, travelling, etc. and the smaller size would be great for every day ... I wish I could try both on at the same time!
I think they're both good sizes. I have the regular size but when I saw the smaller one in person, I thought it was also great. I love the regular one, but it's definitely a little bit heavy, so I think you're right -- that the smaller one would be good for every day. But I do use my regular sized one a lot anyway...

16-08-2006
backstage pass

Thanks Abby - you're input really helps. I think I'm going for the small due to the weight factor. I'm so sick of lugging heavy bags around. I swear my shoulders are off kilter by now.

17-08-2006
backstage pass

[IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/flu/Local%20Settings/Temp/IMG_1238.jpg[/IMG]

Between the royal w/ basket weave and this royal w/ patent, which one should I get? I love both! Pic emailed to me from Rebecca Minkoff employee. This is in the mini size. The patent reminds me of the gorgeous Fendi B bag in the same color ... so pretty.

17-08-2006
backstage pass

I don't think the pic came thru. I'm trying to attach it again here.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RMinkoff.jpg (163.3 KB, 14 views)

25-12-2006
windowshopping

i just got the blue w/basketweave trim as a xmas gift from my wonderful SO and i absolutely adore it. the color combo is so unique! i've been stalking it for months, i'm so happy to get it finally

25-12-2006
Just keep running...

Ooh, congratulations! Very beautiful and striking. I have a friend who recently acquired this bag in the white, and loves hers.

26-12-2006
rising star

beautiful, beautiful. I wish I had bought one before she made it into Lucky mag. I could have gotten that exact one for 300 something with the coupon. instead now it's about twice that. sigh.

enjoy. it looks good on you!

26-12-2006
offline.

[quote=woodstock]beautiful, beautiful. I wish I had bought one before she made it into Lucky mag. I could have gotten that exact one for 300 something with the coupon. instead now it's about twice that. sigh.

quote]

Seriously... Price hikes suuuuck!

She was featured twice in Lucky... once that second time hit, that's when the price sky-rocketed... Shopbop started carrying her...

I got lucky by ordering mine in Feb... Thank god I did.

26-12-2006
offline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybemanda
i just got the blue w/basketweave trim as a xmas gift from my wonderful SO and i absolutely adore it. the color combo is so unique! i've been stalking it for months, i'm so happy to get it finally

Bag looks great on you, MaybeManda. Are they coming with dustbags now? When I bought, they didn't. If you didn't get one, find some old pillowcase or a dustbag from some other bag... when not in use, if you leave it out, the hardware will oxidize a bit... just a heads up.

26-12-2006
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna
Bag looks great on you, MaybeManda. Are they coming with dustbags now? When I bought, they didn't. If you didn't get one, find some old pillowcase or a dustbag from some other bag... when not in use, if you leave it out, the hardware will oxidize a bit... just a heads up.
thanks for the info! no, it didn't come with a dustbag... i was a little bit disappointed that it didn't actually. you would think for a bag in that price range that they would include one, but oh well! it's worth it anyway

25-01-2007
offline.

She's offering 25% off with the code dailycandy on www.rebeccaminkoff.com

30-01-2007
front row

I got the morning after in emerald. and with the free shipping and no tax it was quite the bargain, and everyone thinks it is like one of my super expensive bags..so excting.!

Just keep running...

Pic of a model carrying her royal blue Morning After bag from the Model Street Style thread. Originally posted by Makhiukwan, sourced from Elle. Such a beautiful, richly coloured bag, it's gorgeous!

[img]*****************************/image/2007/Q1/022820071512020772.jpg[/img]

28-03-2007
backstage pass

Has anyone seen this bag in the blue patent leather? Any thoughts on it? Saw one at Jasmine Sola..think the price was $485? Tried looking on the rebeccaminkoff website but its not there.

29-03-2007
offline.

the blue patent was put on sale a few months ago.. I remember the email being sent around....

you can probably email and ask

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
bags, minkoff, rebecca