How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

10-03-2008
V.I.P.

the pic of Angie and Zee is *KEWTNESS!*

26-05-2008
D‘MMkammern

besides the general "cuteness" feeling, am i really the only one who thinks that a 3 year old girl carrying a valentino bag is kinda f*ckd up?
furthermore, in this particular case, less than a year ago the poor girl was probably suffering from poverty and hunger and god knows what... (not that i know in which conditions the Brangelina clan have been adopted, but one would expect that they decided to do it to give them a better life... is this really what they meant? what way is this to raise children?)

i so don't wanna turn this thread into a discussion on morals and get it off topic... but i just couldn't believe that out of 10 people who replied after the picture was posted, nobody mentioned what i just pointed out. I also wanna make clear that, even if i do think that the girl being adopted and her background being what it is makes this situation even more extreme, i woulnt find it more justifiable if any other 3 year old girl in the world was carrying it.

with all of the above said, i just wanted to mention that the bag doesn't fascinate me much... but the red model certainly looks better than the rest

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
histoire, valentino