How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

27-11-2004
rising star

If this place is real then why do they have so many balenciaga bags in stock when they're sold out everywhere else. Now that troubles me.

28-11-2004
backstage pass

Don't risk it!

28-11-2004
fashion elite

It looks like that citymoda.com place just renamed them selves. The Balencaigas are probably fake, and are priced at retail. I would not risk it.

scenester

No...all Balenciaga bags on this site are high end fakes. I have been in contact with Balenciaga America and they told me straight that they DO NOT sell online anywhere except Aloharag and also you can email Browns of London. OTher than that..any bag that comes up on a google search like these chictogo, citymoda,dellamoda, vogue handbags , ,lussomoda,,,vizio de la moda...ALL FAKE !! becareful unless of course you want to pay AUTHENTIC price for a fake handbag !!!!

front row

Oh no....Do you think the Fendi's on this site are fake? http://www.chichandbags.com/ They came up on google and i was going to buy one next week when I got paid...

20-01-2005
blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by satine112
Oh no....Do you think the Fendi's on this site are fake? http://www.chichandbags.com/ They came up on google and i was going to buy one next week when I got paid...

i think its fake.. its WAY too cheap to be true..
try http://www.designergoodsonline.com/
i heard their prada and burberry was real... dont know about fendi but the site looks OK in general

21-01-2005
front row

darn it, i was so hoping it to be real...but, think about it, some of those other authentic sites have the same bag for like 30 bucks more, so....you never know...but then again, you never know. hahaha damn it, why can't we all be stinkin' rich!? lol

Hey, i was just looking at that site you just listed, and the same fendi bag is only $5 more than my site...what's with that? either both are fake, or both are real. hmmm, both say they have a money back guarantee, so i could get it authenticated, and then if its fake, just return it...

Last edited by satine112; 21-01-2005 at 03:05 AM.
22-01-2005
blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by satine112
darn it, i was so hoping it to be real...but, think about it, some of those other authentic sites have the same bag for like 30 bucks more, so....you never know...but then again, you never know. hahaha damn it, why can't we all be stinkin' rich!? lol

Hey, i was just looking at that site you just listed, and the same fendi bag is only $5 more than my site...what's with that? either both are fake, or both are real. hmmm, both say they have a money back guarantee, so i could get it authenticated, and then if its fake, just return it...
oh wow i didnt realize that the prices of fendi dropped so much..
in that case... im not so sure about the authenticity i guess....

22-01-2005
front row

so, i've now grown an obsession with finding really cheap designer bags...hahah i'm so silly. ok, do you think this site is real??? http://store.yahoo.com/elementofstyle/index.html

Don't just assume its fake b/c the prices are cheap, remember, they are HIGHLY marked up in the stores

22-01-2005
front row

i purchased a balenciaga bag here about a month ago.
i took the bag to barney's new york and they couldn't verify
the authenticity because the leather quality was different.
everything else was the same though. still, i was very apprehensive
about keeping the bag when the authenticity wasn't verified....
so i returned it. now i'm on the waitlist at the balenciaga nyc boutique
for a medium teal! i am NEVER ordering online again unless they are
an authorized reseller. not worth the headache and hassle to save a few
hundred.

22-01-2005
front row

i meant voguehandbags.com

23-01-2005
scenester

I see that many of you are very apprehensive about buying on-line. I think places like Bluefly are great to find designer handbags at prices below retail. I have a website myself and was wondering what all of you look for when buying on-line. My bags are all authentic - how do I convince people of the fact (beyond pictures)? This is not spam...I am just looking for general input. Please feel free to private message me.

23-01-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxwear
I see that many of you are very apprehensive about buying on-line. I think places like Bluefly are great to find designer handbags at prices below retail. I have a website myself and was wondering what all of you look for when buying on-line. My bags are all authentic - how do I convince people of the fact (beyond pictures)? This is not spam...I am just looking for general input. Please feel free to private message me.
i asked the online store if they can send me proof that the bags he sells are authentic. he said he couldn't. can you?

23-01-2005
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWILO
i asked the online store if they can send me proof that the bags he sells are authentic. he said he couldn't. can you?
What kind of proof? I have receipts, but hesitate to give them out as to not divulge my sources, and the prices I pay....

23-01-2005
front row

hahah geez, luxwear, how much do you PAY for them!!!! lol share the secrets!!!! lol

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
authentic, website