How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

23-01-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxwear
What kind of proof? I have receipts, but hesitate to give them out as to not divulge my sources, and the prices I pay....
you don't have to give out your receipts. some kind of transaction history
or a certificate from balenciaga that your store is an authorized reseller.
anyone who claims that they are authentic and if they are not authroized by balenciaga, i simply can't trust them.

23-01-2005
rising star

That site is fake, he also lists his bags on ebay. If you're looking for a deal, it's not going to happen.

scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmonte1221
That site is fake, he also lists his bags on ebay. If you're looking for a deal, it's not going to happen.
Is this directed to me? If so please check your facts...
Santine112 - I mark my bags up 20-30% from what I pay, so you can do the math...I think my markup is small, but I have to keep it that way to stay below retail.
BTW to those 2 other posts - I have nothing to do with Balenciaga- I carry other brands...

Last edited by luxwear; 23-01-2005 at 01:22 PM.
24-01-2005
backstage pass

I wonder if the Balenciago are said to be fake then if the Prada are real...or just really good fakes.

The messenger bags look identical to the one I bought from Neimans...

I really really want a Prada bag in the colour Lilla (Lilac pink colour), it is so pretty and I like bags with simple lines like that to use for work.

I would think I would be able to tell if it was real or not if I could see it and compare it to mine.

Though sometimes you hear that even employees at the boutiques can't tell if a bag is authentic or not so...I don't know.

I would pay $400 at Neimans: Last Call (what I paid for my black messenger) for one in that colour, but they have never had it when I have been there.

Last edited by Amara; 24-01-2005 at 10:21 PM.
24-01-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxwear
Is this directed to me? If so please check your facts...
Santine112 - I mark my bags up 20-30% from what I pay, so you can do the math...I think my markup is small, but I have to keep it that way to stay below retail.
BTW to those 2 other posts - I have nothing to do with Balenciaga- I carry other brands...
then do you have "other brands" authorization to sell their products? if not, where do you get your items from?

24-01-2005
rising star

aloharag.com is your best bet, vogue site is fake.

scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWILO
then do you have "other brands" authorization to sell their products? if not, where do you get your items from?
I think you will find most re-sellers that undercut prices are not "authorized" re-sellers of the brands they sell (ie: Bluefly, Ashford). I am not an authorized re-seller - I buy my stock in Europe at sample sales, outlets, and other reliable sources (some of my items are new, or mint second hand). Some of the items I even buy directly from the flagship stores.

27-04-2005
scenester

i think the fendi bags look real but for real ones check out www.eluxury.com
its fab u can buy alsorts of things.

12-05-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balenciaga Queen
No...all Balenciaga bags on this site are high end fakes. I have been in contact with Balenciaga America and they told me straight that they DO NOT sell online anywhere except Aloharag and also you can email Browns of London. OTher than that..any bag that comes up on a google search like these chictogo, citymoda,dellamoda, vogue handbags , ,lussomoda,,,vizio de la moda...ALL FAKE !! becareful unless of course you want to pay AUTHENTIC price for a fake handbag !!!!
I beg to differ about DellaModa. I have purchased handbags from her in the past, and all have been authentic. I have a Fendi from her that I took to the Fendi boutique in New York, and it was authentic...same with the red Balenciaga I bought from her that I took to the New York boutique. I also have a Dolce & Gabbana bag from her, and although I have not taken that anywhere to check authenticity, I have a lot of Gabbana bags, and I am 100% sure it is authentic.

12-05-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balenciaga Queen
No...all Balenciaga bags on this site are high end fakes. I have been in contact with Balenciaga America and they told me straight that they DO NOT sell online anywhere except Aloharag and also you can email Browns of London. OTher than that..any bag that comes up on a google search like these chictogo, citymoda,dellamoda, vogue handbags , ,lussomoda,,,vizio de la moda...ALL FAKE !! becareful unless of course you want to pay AUTHENTIC price for a fake handbag !!!!

What about UNIQUE MODA.COM ???
Does anyone know if their Balenciaga bags are FAKE ???
They claim on the website that they guarantee the authenticity!!!

12-05-2005
front row

^ Unique Moda is Fake Balenciaga heaven!!!

Last edited by handbagbabe; 12-05-2005 at 04:56 PM. Reason: additions
12-05-2005
front row

How can you tell though? What do you look at to tell?

12-05-2005
front row

The bags don't have to look good or bad. No one sells Balenciaga (new) for less than retail. NO ONE!!!!! There are only a handful of legitimate sellers other than the Balenciaga boutique itself which are mentioned at the beginning of the Balenciaga thread on this board. Most of the colors they sell aren't even accurate Balenciaga colors. They offer some colors from past seasons that people would pay MORE for, if they could find them. And the leather in the pics is just not accurate. I own too many real ones - and the leather just doesn't look like that!! The leather in these pics is overly distressed, too shiny and too stiff looking.

27-05-2005
scenester

efashionhouse
Sorry if someone didi already ask about this, but I need help. I just purchased a bag at efashionhouse today, but now I have doubts about the authenticity. The reason is that they wrote that they had just one of the bag I wanted, but now that I bought it, apparently they still have in stock the same bag in the same color. So if they lie about this they could lie about the authenticity too. I would like your help. What do you know about efashionhouse? I am thinking about calling my bank and ask to block my credit card. If they sell fakes, I absolutely don't want them to touch my money. Thans for your advice.

27-05-2005
scenester

I wanted to let you know ( if someone is interested) that I just blocked my credit card and wrote to efashionhouse that I don't want the bag anymore. My bank is closed for the weekend, so I couldn't ask advice. Hope this is enough, because efashionhouse writes that they get paid when they ship the item, and they haven't yet. Also I will call the bank on monday. It's really the last time I purchase this stupid way. Will never do it again.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
authentic, website