How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

15-01-2008
V.I.P.

I have my eye on a Marc by MJ bag, hiller hobo in mouse grey.

16-01-2008
scenester

I'm too broke at the moment to even consider the options, but I think the next bag to add to my collection will be a Chloe.

17-01-2008
boop

Great choice Kimair! I'm on the lookout for something special - not sure what I want but I definitely need another black bag in my life.

17-01-2008
tfs star

ugh i have no idea.

i wish the lanvin heros were still around, or that the ysl downtowns came in nickel/silver hardware. maybe i should look into a balenciaga messenger... i need something that carries papers, books magazines etc.

17-01-2008
tfs star

the year just started but i already purchase a lv street shopper and a chanel biarritz large hobo LOL
i REALLY need to slow down next month

17-01-2008
memoirs of a...

Before my birthday this year (I'm a Virgo!):

The black leather oversize YSL Muse, and matching white leather Muse wallet. Would very much want to make it a triple threat and get an organizer from YSL as well, but I don't think they are being produced anymore.

For fun:

Something from Miu Miu. The bow shoulder bag (not the satchel!) in a punchy grape color (that Mulberry has) if it gets made, or a croc-stamped doctor's bag.

17-01-2008
Fashion Designer

Im getting probably by next month a MJ Stam, i hope i can find a nice knock-off since original Stams only come in leather. Im trying to avoid buying leather this year, just like i did last year

17-01-2008
windowshopping

There's an adorable gold Prada mini envelope sling messenger bag (it's really tiny) from her s/s08 collection that I've waiting to hit the stores.

It looks pretty much like this one below. (size and color wise), but the one I'm speaking of is gold through and through.

I'd love to have a Givenchy Nightingale, but seems like it's impossible to find.

17-01-2008
rising star

I saw someone carrying it and now I really want the LV Tivoli bag, I think in the smaller size. I'm headed to Paris in a few days, I hope they have it!!

17-01-2008
windowshopping

I've bought so many bags in 2007, one after another, so it seems crazy that i actually still want to buy some more in 2008 =P
However i would love to get a LV Trouville in classic mono this year, although i still love my Loewe bag and my yellow LV noe.

18-01-2008
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by poptarts View Post
There's an adorable gold Prada mini envelope sling messenger bag (it's really tiny) from her s/s08 collection that I've waiting to hit the stores.

It looks pretty much like this one below. (size and color wise), but the one I'm speaking of is gold through and through.

I'd love to have a Givenchy Nightingale, but seems like it's impossible to find.
Just wondering if the photo is from Prada? I love that watch!!!

Last edited by kimair; 18-01-2008 at 01:16 PM.
18-01-2008
windowshopping

Im planning on getting a Mulberry Bayswater, another Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Mini, and a Chanel Cerf!

18-01-2008
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikisptr View Post
Just wondering if the photo is from Prada? I love that watch!!!
ME TOO! I think there's another one that's made of wool?

18-01-2008
front row

Nothing special..too many bags I wouldn't mind a red (patent) chanel and a Pierre Hardy bag though :p and maybe a classic clutch (e.g Bottega)...

18-01-2008
front row

I'm all bagged out...I bought all my grail bags last year, and I am afraid that I've spent at least 25% of my salary on my collection. Granted, it's a really kicka** collection (if i do say so myself), but any new bag I could possibly want would just be a duplicate of what I already have. So, no bags in 2008 for me.

Definitely easier said than done though. The gerard darel python is really, really tempting. But now that the economy sucks and after these crazy price hikes, I've got other priorities in terms of where my money should go. Like paying off the student loans.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2008, handbags